Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 21:23

assumption - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It seems to me that without Artillery it will be much harder to deal with blue. Then you could change the main hero :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 20:08

Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hello gentlemen, short question - shallI I pick Artillery skill from the witch hut close to home town? I didnt do it and dunno know if this skill is necessary to win map, just like resistance. more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:45

Very nice map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

OMG, it's just an amazing map! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:40

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I decided to continue my first attempt. The main thing was to start the battle with the blue first! Next was a matter of technique (and magic). I’ve come a long way since that victory. Really enjoyed the fight against Ordwald. I couldn’t get through this fight without losing. I’m thinking how to dea more...

Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

This is the adventure of Maximus. A warrior from Rome. He was banished from his homeland. He went away by sea. The ship sank. Maximus was the only survivor. He woke up on a beach with no memory of what have happened. Now Maximus must find his way back to Rome.

Added: 29-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: The epic | Uncharted Lands VIII | Return of the Dragon Lords | Единство

| 1-30 | ... | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-311 |

Author: Nicolas, 30-11-2016 02:42
no way to do it with forcefield - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
there is no way to do this battle with forcefield on OUCH. that is because the vempires can pass the forcefield and you can not blind them. to do it on OUCH you need to take in your army only pretorians AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE AT LEAST THE SPECIAL ABILITY "NO RETALATION". you have to evade the vampires and not let them touch you (if they touch you then you are dead). i gave you here the basics, but i will leave you to think how to do it (clue: it is VERY EASY). sorry for the late respond, but i was not connected all this month.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 12-11-2016 22:54
+ - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Well, don't forget that you have force field, and even if it costs a lot of mana, you still can cast it 5-6 times.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 12-11-2016 19:09
All valid links, both for Era and all its mods are at:

wakeofgods.org/mods

Era 2 should be somewhere near the top

Author: cygnus (Lodz, Poland), 12-11-2016 18:49
Starting the game - problem - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
When I install Era only it crashes on starting the map becuse of lacking of tens of various elements. I assume that my Era is not correct version- when I downloaded it from some site I remeber that there was description that it includes also WoG.
Could you kindly send me link to the proper Era version?

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 12-11-2016 18:42
Also don't copy manually decompressed files from mods, unless you know exactly where to put them. Just double click on the executable (you can decompress it first and check for viruses if worried) then specify your game path

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 12-11-2016 18:40
You don't need any patch 1.09, don't know why you are installing it.

You need Heroes 3 SoD or complete edition, then Era2, then download mods from wakeofgods.org/mods, thats all.

Your error shows you installed some wog 3.58 components, as that patch, don't do it, no need.

Author: cygnus (Lodz, Poland), 12-11-2016 18:32
Starting the game - problem - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I can't start the game. To be sure that Era is correcty installed I reinstalled it(SoD first, than Era 2.46 and finally New Objects Patch 1.9. At that stage I could have run the game. But when I copy TEW II decompressed files to the program folder, Era dont start at all - there is alert:"runtime error 217 at 02A070F3" and "Assert violation in file 'd::softprogram mingDelphiSourceSRCU nits_Older_GameExt.p as' on line 122. Error at address: $506EB78"
I found out that Era starts when I delete file "erm_hooker.era " in the folder: deathEra plugins - game is functioning normally and I am able to start TEW II, however I don't know what is the influence of missing file on the game.
Any idea what's the problem?

Lu0uX (Lithuania) writes:
15-12-2016 18:05

Thank you.

Vecan (Croatia) writes:
12-04-2019 20:53

Problem pink turn - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

19 month, 3 week, 5 day , pink 'player' can't finished he turn!!! I' need to crashed the game CTRL+ALT+DEL.Many times try's different moves, but still always pink it's problem.Please help.

Valery writes:
12-04-2019 21:19

Are you sure you playing the Era edition or just original map?

Anyway, in both cases, you experience a know Heroes bug, which happens may happen after the 12th month. The only solution is to finish faster your games, 12 months the longest.

Vecan (Croatia) writes:
14-04-2019 16:34

Problem pink turn - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

We are playing a original map. 12 month? Hard...Playing HOMM 3 on the first day when its show..~28 year. Old school. Temporaly i have 130 Azure Dragon's, 1,4 AAngels, 4,4k Cylops Kings, 2,5 Zealotes, 4,6k marksmen's, 4,2k Crusader's, 1k Gold Dragons. If we are a start( my son & me), what sugestion you have for as, because we are must finishing game in 12 month?!?!

Valery writes:
14-04-2019 17:18

Well, here the comments are for the map modified to Era edition (wog). Post your problem in the TEw2 SoD map

Author: Mircea (Belgium), 11-11-2016 13:20
How did you beat Nagash? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
So you beat Nagash on Ouch and the battle was very easy for you... How did you manage that? His vampires kill all my stuff in one round, even on Normal difficulty. I can't hide behind clones because apparently the AI has expert tactics, so no clones for me the first round.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 05-11-2016 13:23
Commander is stunned and should not be able to counter attack. If you found a cheat about this situation, just don't use it.

Author: kto-to (Khabarovsk), 05-11-2016 11:08
bug? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Why growth Merlin army ? Merlin start first battle with 1600 titans. I killed 400 titans and escaped. Come back. And he have 2400 titans. In 3th battle 2800, e.t.c. Level: easy.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
05-11-2016 13:21

he should not do that, but armies are set when battle starts, so killing some then coming later will not work. He should have same army every time.

Upload save if not, I will see where is the problem/

Author: kto-to (Khabarovsk), 05-11-2016 07:48
- - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Thanks.
About the map: Training Hall is very easy. Tactic: use only 1 unit and commander. Always press D and commander win all enemy. (through counter attack).
But Adventure Cave very hard. I won Genrichan, have 430 angels. but never visit Cave. because there 3 battles. and any battle can't win lossless. (resurrection prohibited).

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 05-11-2016 06:25
Such mod exists since 1 year. Go wakeofgods.org/mods and download [INTERFACE]Sees uncovered and follow the instructions.

No mod for hidden paths, that is you who can do it in editor, show passability.

Author: kto-to (Khabarovsk), 05-11-2016 05:21
add - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
and show reward of seer's hut.

Author: kto-to (Khabarovsk), 05-11-2016 05:15
Need quest manager mod. and hidden path visualiser. - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
(Bad english) Quests very annoying. Modmakkers, can you create mod which show positions and status of all received quests? Example:
Press Q and show list:
Border at 30:110:0: need defeat Genrichan. Defeated: {green}yes{/green}.
OR
Seer's hut at x:45% y:90%:undeground. Find fire shield.

And mod which show hidden path.
like map editor. Press some key(example F8) and render red square over blocked square. Yellow over object, artifact, resources. Blue - over water. And white(or no draw) otherwise.

Its two mods very helpfull.

kto-to (Khabarovsk) writes:
05-11-2016 14:03

https://www.dropbox. com/s/19mk77ds0sk18h 8/A.GM1?dl=0
I found new bug. If don't get purple tent(only open red boder and wait 2 days for Merlin attack), then Merlin start battle with 600 titan. If i visit tent, then Merlin have 1600 titans.

05-11-2016 14:06

Delete spaces in link. This forum add it.

05-11-2016 14:09

Ok, will look into and fix this save this evening

05-11-2016 14:12

ok no need to fix. This is easy to fix by yourself. Download Trainer mod from same link, F2, type Merlin name and change his army to what was initially.

Merlin has a special setting, his army will increase only after the purple tent is visited. And like every other hero, his army is set in battle. If you run away, his army remains, then get multiplied again.

Always kill AI heroes in one fight, no hit and run allowed.

And use trainer if problems.

05-11-2016 15:09

Ok. understand.

Author: Nicolas, 02-11-2016 02:22 Like
reply - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
robin hood in ouch has 4000 sharpshoters. you do not need any special abilities to defeat him. in fact it is one of the easiest battles in the game.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 31-10-2016 20:53
Map UPDATED today, to match skilled players suggestions.

1) Added one dwelling near Gengis Khan, which sells praetorians: 1 for 5 mithril. This way, if you get mithril surplus army will be stronger

2) Armor of damned will be removed and rewarded with 120k experience. So early battles will be a bit harder

3) Training hall gives now +1 to growth for the creature defeated, in addition to the +1 damage.

4) Added permanent fix for the archangels dialog crash.

Not compatible with prior saves, must start new, because new object.

30-11-2016 14:22

Look, any is free to use his preferred tactics. I know 7 stacks cloned is a killer AI tactic, especially with mass slow, so I never use it because not fun, to me personally.

As for armor of damned, I make it clear: I didn't change the map, I only fixed a mapmaking error, as from the start I didn't want people to keep it but somehow they found a way to do it. Now is fixed and battles indeed will be harder, as I properly tested it.

This doesn't take away any of your high scores or challenges you had, actually your comments were very helpful to me to see whats going on, and I thank you for that.

Nicolas writes:
30-11-2016 14:38

clones 3 - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

thank you for valoring my comments but again i insists that the 7 clone strategy is not that great in this map. it can be used in 2-3 battles. NO MORE THEN THAT.
in most battles i used the pretorians as 1 stack or max 3 stacks and the clones are not used to take advantages of the stupidity of the AI (I agree that if the AI can not reach a unit and prefers attacking a clone insted of just moving is very dumb).
insted the clones are mostly used to protect and block the units so the AI can not reach the units and for ressurection.
to overcome the overwhelming odds and defeat the AI in OUCH i used the AI dumbness regarding the pretorian units (NOT REGARDING THE CLONES).

30-11-2016 14:44

Is not only about you, if you read others comments, they specified that once you have clones, the 7 archangels stack strategy is the winning one, and recruiting the other creatures is pointless. Thus I suggest to use clones for what they were coded in -fast resurrect of main stack, but avoid the 7 + clones as it indeed makes some battles too easy (especially the last one which was not supposed to be so easy)

Nicolas writes:
30-11-2016 15:03

other players - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

maybe other players says the 7 clone is the wininig tactics, but there are 2 options:
1) they did not do the battles on OUCH.
or
2) they are lying.
especially regarding the last battle: the last battle can not be done on OUCH with more then 1 pretorian stack. do you really think that 600000 fearie dragons will attack the clones and not the units when they take you out in one strike????? i urge you to try it and see yourself that they completely ignoring the clones. the only way to do the last battle in OUCH is with one pretorian unit and anti magic.

now that we are speaking i revised my game and the 7 clone strategy can be used in exacly 2 battles: NAGASH and GUARD (gargolys).

also, i do not as quickly believing that other players say the truth as they also saying that they do THE GUARD (first AI hero) on OUCH which is totally impossible without cheating or on HARD which is impossible without 500 reloadings.

ZZ writes:
26-01-2017 07:55

player - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

7 clone strategy can be used in almost every single battle. You just don't need it in most. It is basically the same as what the ones not using it are doing, but instead of moving units to make AI follow you around the battlefield, you can just sacrifice a clone unit - it makes it a little easyer. It doesn't matter what dificulty the battle is, but indeed is more helpful on OUCH. As for the first AI hero - you can kill him on Hard ALWAYS . All you need is tent and proper positioning. On OUCH only the fight is longer, and if the dwarves get luck until the stack is not reduced to proper numbers - you die. With Hourglass, tent and Spirit of Opression, it can be done every single time. Just need a lot of time - it took me around 2 hours from what I recall. But such fights(higher difficulty) are utterly boring and just a waste of time - you just have to find the proper positioning and how to outsmart the AI, and repeat it hundred/thousand times. Not that they can't be done, but it is much more fun to play the map as it is intended, at least for me.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 31-10-2016 16:15
Map was tested on easy and I am not sure every battle can be won on OUCH. Nicolas told that some battles on OUCH took him up to 6 hours, so I wound 't advice everyone to accomplish same thing, after all is just a game we play for fun.

Author: Bogdan (Vancouver), 31-10-2016 03:34 Like
How do you kill the water god? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Hi folks, I need your help. I killed the guard and the robin hood on ouch (hence bought the first upgrade and have like 250 of mithril) and now I want to do the same with the water dude.

It's rly hard for me to kill the water dude on hard (I almost die, in fact), but I have no idea how to kill it on ouch.

Here's how the field looks like:

http://imagizer.imag eshack.com/img922/57 76/Y6pi3k.jpg

I have no idea how to block the archers. They are immune to blind. My commander doesn't have the blocking skill yet.

Although I did save the armor of damned and it helps a little.

Thank you!

N/A (Bg) writes:
04-11-2016 02:28

You should have clone by that time. With archers and ammo cart, 6 stacks AA with clones - it is easy, just long fight on Ouch. Brother Tuck, Prince John, King Arthur, Dwarf Master and Wystan are manageable on Hard. Probably some of those fights could be also done on Ouch, but with a lot of luck and/or time. From Genghiz Khan on, everything could be done on ouch, fights are just very long and repetitive.

N/A (Bg) writes:
04-11-2016 02:32

I suppose you weren't lucky on the mills and gardens. Checked now that you wrote that you have only 250 mithrill. So without clone you can't kill him on Ouch. I had to wait a week also to get 300 mithrill. But if you have as low as 250, just go with Hard.

Bogdan (Vancouver) writes:
04-11-2016 04:27

- The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Oh, I see now, thanks, man!

Nicolas writes:
30-11-2016 03:09

the guard on OUCH????? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

sorry, but it just not possible to defeat 300 dwarfs only with one AA, without any magic, without any skills or special abilities, without attack or defense skill and without the armor of the demand. even with the first aid tent it is impossible (as you do not have the ability FIRST AID). if you did it on OUCH, then you had to use cheats. it is not nice to lie.

Nicolas writes:
30-11-2016 03:37

no repetitive at all - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

to N/A: your description of the map is strange. yes, almost all battles can be done on OUCH and they are long BUT DIFFERENT. to win each battle on OUCH, you need to use different tactics (unless you use cheats or wrong settings).
it is basiclly impossible to have CLONE ability for GOD OF WATER. beacause the max mithril you can have is 200 from ROBIN HOOD (easy battle on OUCH) and maybe 50-100 from THE GUARD (with like 500 reloads and lots of LUCK. thats the only way to beat 60-120 dwarfs with one AA. i just want to mention that reloads is the same like using cheats). if you do not cheat you HAVE TO DO "THE GUARD" ON EASY.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 30-10-2016 12:16
Look, make lists of your mods, mod manager allows that. Then you can switch from one map to another in one click, but never mix 2 scenarios because scripts then will conflict.

Author: Bogdan (Vancouver), 30-10-2016 09:48 Like
I think I know what happened... My "ouch" multiplied enemies' armies by a hundred or so, not by ten. Hell... It stacked with the DEADLIFT I played before. It had similar functionality and I decided to keep deadlift there as a mod. Hell.

Author: Bogdan (Vancouver), 30-10-2016 09:19 Like
And at this point I have no special abilities, only like 40 Mithril total.

Author: Bogdan (Vancouver), 30-10-2016 09:10 Like
This is the Robin Hood on Ouch: http://imagizer.imag eshack.com/img923/94 97/DOrQCz.jpg

how do you defeat this?

Author: Bogdan (Vancouver), 30-10-2016 08:04 Like
need help with paladins - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Hi there.

I have a problem with these:

http://imagizer.imag eshack.com/img923/83 44/4R5dCI.jpg

They are extremely powerful, but they bless enemies :) Is that supposed to be like that? Or something is broken? How do I stop casting?

Thanks

30-10-2016 12:14

Those creatures you show are not in this map. Check your others activated mods.

Bogdan (Vancouver) writes:
31-10-2016 03:26

thanks a lot. Fixed that :)

Author: Alex, 25-10-2016 09:58
Hard - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Absolutely. But it was one of those moments 'how on earth did he won this fight on hard?' :). And it makes it easier later in the game. Anyway, fantastic job with upgrading this map. Very challenging, even on easy.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 24-10-2016 20:57
Look, no one asks you to play battles on hard, the default difficulty is EASY. Map was tested with all battles on easy.

Playing with harder option is a personal choice.

Author: Alex, 24-10-2016 13:42
Armor - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I've restarted with your default settings once more, managed to do the guard on hard (it was kind of boring), and this time armor was assembled. I saved over the previous try :|.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 24-10-2016 12:24
You need 3 artifacts to make the armor, make sure you have them all. If still not working, upload save

Author: Alex, 23-10-2016 21:48
Armor of the Damned - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Well, managed to defeat the guard on Normal, tried the same strategy on Hard, but somehow after few dances, a crazy dwarf keeps going after the tent whitout the posibility to safely lure him back. It takes too much pacience. Problem is that now after I get the sword, a bug or something doesn't let me to assemble the armor of the damned... any idea on why that happens? :(

Author: Alex, 23-10-2016 21:45
Guard - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Ok, I've got a savegame there, I'll try it again, I like a challenge.

Author: Nightshine, 22-10-2016 20:23
Guard - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
With first aid tent you need to find a good way to kite the dwarves. Fight on his side of the map away from the tent. There will be some turns when you cannot attack with your angel and for a fair part of fight you may need to rely on retaliating only. Doing this on hard sure is pushing it, but it's also pretty fun to know you did something not necessarily predicted by the map maker :)

Idk about the Armor since Valery said he wants to make it impossible to keep. Maybe he already did? Unsure.

| 1-30 | ... | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-311 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy