Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 21:23

assumption - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It seems to me that without Artillery it will be much harder to deal with blue. Then you could change the main hero :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 20:08

Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hello gentlemen, short question - shallI I pick Artillery skill from the witch hut close to home town? I didnt do it and dunno know if this skill is necessary to win map, just like resistance. more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:45

Very nice map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

OMG, it's just an amazing map! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:40

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I decided to continue my first attempt. The main thing was to start the battle with the blue first! Next was a matter of technique (and magic). I’ve come a long way since that victory. Really enjoyed the fight against Ordwald. I couldn’t get through this fight without losing. I’m thinking how to dea more...

Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

This is the adventure of Maximus. A warrior from Rome. He was banished from his homeland. He went away by sea. The ship sank. Maximus was the only survivor. He woke up on a beach with no memory of what have happened. Now Maximus must find his way back to Rome.

Added: 29-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Arrogance (Allies) | Area 51 | Призрак удачи | Битва за кольцо

| 1-30 | ... | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-311 |

Author: Synesthesiac, 20-01-2017 09:11
+ - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I have been trying to figure out a way to beat him on anything but easy all night long. No matter what I do, his stacks are spread out across the board in such a way that in a couple of rounds, I have nowhere to move. And it's not like I can kill an entire stack at once. I have No Retaliation, Clones, etc.

I'm just going to move along...but I would love to know how you beat Nagash on ouch. I've been able to match all your other fights (God of Water on hard took a long time), but Nagash seems impossible.

Author: Synesthesiac, 16-01-2017 10:43
I actually looked there. I don't think Nagash is there. They only go up to day 157, and Nagash shows up at 160 something. You were definitely stronger than I am, I was moving too slow. I started over. I still can't see any way to avoid his first attack. Do you remember what you did?

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 16-01-2017 10:19
At wakeofgods.org/mods I uploaded a rar file (months ago) containing all my tew2 saves -look up in the list, and there is nagash too. Try to see in how is different, because I recall easy battle.

Author: Synesthesiac, 16-01-2017 04:57
Yea, save before battle is nice though. Doesn't seem to work with ERA.

Got any tips on how to beat Nagash? Even on easy, a single stack of vampires kills all my angels. No matter what I do he casts Haste and wipes me out first round. I've only got about 1500 mana, so not enough force field to hide through the battle. I don't get clones first round either because he has tactics. I am thoroughly stumped.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 14-01-2017 10:24
never tried because Era has "save each day" mod

Author: Synesthesiac, 14-01-2017 05:41
Battle Save - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Have you been able to get the HD Mod save before each battle feature working with WoG?

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
24-01-2017 20:46

I just kicked his ass, like he deserves. Maybe indeed you need more army, which means moving faster.

Synesthesiac writes:
25-01-2017 20:12

Yea, I had to start over and move faster. Was much stronger with more angels this time and he was pretty easy to beat...on easy.

I don't know how anyone is beating him on hard or ouch though. I had to be able to at least take a hit from him on my main stack of angels in order to make it through.

26-01-2017 01:01

Well, my test was on easy too. Easy is the default difficulty, it doesn't necessarily means it is easy. Also note that more fights you win on ouch, more mithril you get so the guy who won nagash on ouch had probably much more abilities on his angels (attack around etc)

26-01-2017 01:03

Also I recall Nagash has no spells, so is imperative you defeat him before he takes any town. With no spells, you can just split angels in 7 stacks, cast mass slow then send the clones to bait. Should work on ouch./

Synesthesiac writes:
26-01-2017 19:21

Haste was the problem!

The first time he came through, I let him get to the Haste shrine near the monolith exit. He must have expert air magic, which made him pretty much impossible.

Author: NeoEdik, 15-12-2016 23:44
Кто перемодифицировал - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
А кто переделал данную кару?:)
Очень интересно узнать.

17-12-2016 13:45

I did.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 15-12-2016 17:35
I apologize, with so many maps to talk about I screwed things. I checked my saves and month 5 I had 140 archangels. not 400. I am uploading now saves from day 8 to day 150 to wakeofgods.org/mods.

Check the link in one hour because is 180 mo to upload then search in the list for TEW2 Era edition.rar (not exe, that one is the map). So you will be able to check every day save and see how to have 140 aa. note that my game was not fast but at moderate speed. There are players who finished it twice faster than me, so my saves are not hard to replicate.

Author: Lu0uX (Lithuania), 15-12-2016 17:17
Can you please explain me how I can have 400 arcangels in Month 5 and I will try the map again on harder difficulty. Because 2 castles and portal of glory = 7 archangels/week and some griffin conservatory don't add up to 400 :/ You can send me an email to daiktai111@gmail.com if you don't want to disclose the strategy to public.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 14-12-2016 22:13
Well, the Era version is harder than the original. 1300 gems are nothing, battles give resources so try battles on harder difficulty. In month 5 you should have ~400 archangels

if too hard, play the original (SoD), there is no time limit and is great map anyway.

Author: Lu0uX (Lithuania), 14-12-2016 20:41
Perhaps I am missing something, but I only have 44 archangels on 5/1/1. How do you invest in archangel growth if it's required 1300 gems to do so? Also I can barely beat god on water on easy? Am i missing some major strategy?

Author: Lu0uX (Lithuania), 10-12-2016 15:02
Isn't it 4 components? I don't have shield

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 09-12-2016 22:53
the 3 components are in starting area, normally you should get the armor done before week 3.

Author: Lu0uX (Lithuania), 09-12-2016 20:00
armor of the damned - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Hi, I'm in Month 5, but can't find armor of the damned. Where is it?

10-12-2016 15:59

The shield is a few steps south from your map starting point, near a garden of revelation. Should have get it day 2.

Lu0uX (Lithuania) writes:
10-12-2016 18:29

shield of the yawning dead - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Maybe I'm blind but I can't see it.

http://imgur.com/a/G 36h5

10-12-2016 18:35

I can see it, two hexes right from garden. Enable pasability in editor and you will see.

You also had a message down asking you if you had the shield. Then if month 5 and didn't pass the quest guard, then is over, as by this time half map should be done, a powerful enemy arrives in a week.

Lu0uX (Lithuania) writes:
10-12-2016 18:43

found it - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Alright I found it, but it's damn hidden :) I must have missed the message about the shield. I'll start all over. Thanks for your help.

10-12-2016 18:51

Always press "V" key when entering a new area. It shows all hidden resources and artifacts (they are highlighted).

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 03-12-2016 01:05
Great Map - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Just finished this one in M6, me v AI on Impossible. The map design is beautiful, and there are a lot of fun areas to explore. I have some suggestions though:

It ended up being too easy. This probably isn't an issue at all in multiplayer, but vs AI, I was unbeatable by the end of the second month with Rampart. Maybe you could make a single player only version giving the AI bonuses, to make the map more difficult.

The hidden castles are cool, but it takes too long to get there. By the time I did, I could have easily swept the map, I only checked to see what was there. It wasn't worth it. I think it could be cool if capturing your Prism Castle was a win scenario. You could stack the garrison to make the fight difficult. That could make it matter, and deal with the tedious cleanup at the end of the map.

More Admiral's Hats!!!!

That's it...thanks for the hard work!

Synesthesiac (United States) writes:
03-12-2016 01:08

Ignore - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Ignore this....the comment was for a different map.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 03-12-2016 00:00
Also please try all battles vs neutrals (not AI heroes) on OUCH. It gives many resources which you have to invest in praetorian growth, early.

At Nagash battle I had 350 archangels, same day as you, and I didn't play especially fast.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 02-12-2016 23:57
It is impossible to make maps both accessible to cool play and veterans. So usually I set difficulty levels in map scripts, as this map as default is easy. Nicolas played all battles on Ouch (x10 army) so it is possible to finish it when 10 times harder.

I suggest to start again, never go back but always advance with main hero, and select map difficulty 200% not easy. Never play on easy (60%-100) because the AI is poorly coded on easy and does many mistakes which can screw your game.

Play always on 200%, is much safer.

Author: cygnus (Lodz, Poland), 02-12-2016 23:11
Nagash - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I think I must restart the game and make some effort to get special abilities as well as buy more damage earlier. Currently I have 200 Praetorians, 270 Champions, 430 Zealots, 470 Crusaders, 990 Royal griffins, 1630 marksman and 160 sharpshooters. Hero stats are : 33/32/27/38. At first round when I cast mass haste, all my stack can attack before Nagash' turn. But only Praetorians kill 3/4 of one stack of vampires. The rest of my stacks are rather too weak to make significant damage. And then vampires kill me in their turn completely. One stack of vampires can kill any of my stack, even Praetorians.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 02-12-2016 21:54
Wog maps are quite dynamic so is hard to give an advice without knowing exactly how much army you have, what damage got the archangels, what stats you have etc. Then there is a difference between playing for speed and playing for pleasure, usually in the maps I script there is indeed time limit, but it applies to average game play, not to fast players, so should not be a problem. I checked my save and archangels have indeed attack and return + no retal but also they can wipe an entire stack of vamps in one hit, so this means you can win vs nagash without abilities, just go with all army, clone archangels then resurrect everybody in the end.

Author: cygnus (Lodz, Poland), 01-12-2016 23:46
Nagash - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I have been playing this map on easy only and pretty slowly - I just play for pleasure without trying to achieve possibly fastest completion. As a result, on the date 6/4/4 my 200 Preaetorian have "reduce defence" and "clone" only- because I get mithrill from smelters, not from susscesful battles. And now Nagash turns up - I am helpless. Is it really possible to beat him without "no enemy retaliation" and other special skills?

Author: Nicolas, 30-11-2016 14:16
clones 2 - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
just to mention more: even in the 3 battles that you can use the clone strategy, it is not that easy or straight forward. you have to do it smartly and place your units and clones in a way that the AI can reach the clones but not the units. the common player will not be able to do it.

Author: Nicolas, 30-11-2016 13:59
clones - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
you have mistake regarding the clones: when the AI units are that much bigger then yours then he always prefer to attack your units and not your clones. the only way that he attack a clone and not a unit is when he can reach a clone but not reach a unit.
the order of prefernce of the AI (when the AI units are bigger then yours) is:
1) attack unit.
2) attack clone.
3) move without attacking.

that is why i insist this IS NOT A BUG but a valid tactic that can be used in 3 battles out of the 50 battles in game.
either way in 95% of battles you can not use it as the AI is attacking your units (with clones or without clones).

Author: Nicolas, 30-11-2016 13:48
cheating - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
if now there is a quest guard then entering the map editor and removing the quest guard IS CHEATING.
if now it is in the map rules that you can not keep the armor, then you can not keep it. it will make some battles more difficult, but on the other end the start will be that much easier as you get to positive experience much more quickly.
anyway as i saw in other comments most people do battles on higher difficulties with tons of reloading. when i said that battles are long it is because there are many turns and you need to be very careful, NOT BECAUSE OF CONSTANT RELOADING.
in my game the max that i reolad is one time per battle and this is from the obvious reason that the AI stack numbers on the map are different then inside the battle, so you have to enter the battle once just to know what are you facing.
otherwise of that reason (or game crashing) i never reload. doing battles with trail and error with constant reloading IS CHEATING.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 30-11-2016 13:36
7 stacks with clones bug:

In Heroes 3 you can't have more than one clone/turn, so the programmers set AI to hit clone when see one, because it will mean the biggest loss without, retaliation possible.

Now, WoG scripts allowing automate clone, will multiply that by 7, thus occupying all opponent seven stacks into retaliating. This is why is a bug, because AI wasn't coded to think about. So, while I can understand people being happy by winning huge battles using this flaw, I don't use it and don't take it into consideration when testing a map.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 30-11-2016 13:29
I didn't mean to take out the challenge you imposed to yourself. I only tell you how I wanted the map to be played: without armor of damned. It was my fault that you and some other could keep, so after feedback I fixed that part.

Now for everyone who wants to keep the armor, he just removed the quest guard in the map and plays as he likes, no problem.

Author: Nicolas, 30-11-2016 12:54
reply - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
i disagree with you that it is "bug" to use 7 pretorians stacks (either 7 equal stack or 1 strong and 6 week) and also that it is a "bug" when the AI attack the clones.
1) matter of fact is that if the AI could "think" and fight properly then you could NEVER been able to defeat ANY army that is bigger then yours.
when the AI have 100 times the stacks then you, the only way to defeat these overwhelming odds is to use his dambness against him. otherwise you have to have all battles with same unit sizes in both sides and map like this one can not been done.
i promise you that if I fight the battles for the AI then NOBODY will be able to get past the first battle.
2) but it is not easy at all to think about a strategy that you can overcome this odds and only the smart and skilled players can do it. the most people will fail.
3) regarding the specific tactics that you mention (only pretorians and AI is attacking clones): it may work in only 3 or 4 battles. because in battles when the AI stacks have enough speed to reach all battlefield and when you can not cast slow (and 95% of battles are like this), this tractics will not work as when the AI has the option to attack clone or attack unit, then he attacks a unit.
4) also "bug" can not be someting within the rules of the map. the map is permiting clones and permiting keeping the armor, then these 2 are not "bugs".
"bugs" are computer errors the create the bug. one real bug is the "clone glitch" that someone in the comments mention that he used to finish battles, this is real bug and cheating.
also people that claim that they defeated "the guard" on HARD and needed to reload the game 500 times to manage to do it once, is a "bug" and cheating.
5) regarding the armor of the damend: for a skilled player it may be easy to keep it and reach to positive experience. but most people will fail to do it and will have to change it for experince.
when it is option to keep the armor and within the map rules to keep it, then it is fine (and not a "bug") to do it.
if you changed the map rules so you can not keep it, then now it is different map.
either way this has zero effect on battle difficulties as all battles can be done the same way without the armor. it may be a little more difficult, but 100% can be done the same (the armor just give you 1 free slow at the begining of the battle, and when the battle is 4 hours and 200 turns it really do not do that much difference. also as i mentioned before in most battles you even cannot cast slow).
6) speaking of bugs: most bugs that occur in my game where against me and made some battles that much more difficult, like: that attack and return not coming back or coming back to wrong place and that after that there are 10 automatic clones at the same time in any point of the battle then you can not longer cast clone the rest of the battle, even if you destroyed all the automatic clones.
because of this bugs some battles became much more difficult, like the battle of god of fire that took me 6 hours (from 6pm to 00am) because i could not cast clone anymore.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 30-11-2016 09:49
I don't use the "only praetorians" battle, with the "one strong stack" then 6 weak with clones, because that strategy is clearly a bug, AI will go for clones and every battle will be a cake.

So in my tests praetorians are always one stack, except crag hack for obvious reasons.

Of course everyone is free to use every bug to win the game, keeping the armor was one of them, as the goal was clearly to exchange it. As I now see that some people choose to keep it, I made it sure they can't.

That armor is too good to be handled so easy and early.

Author: Nicolas, 30-11-2016 03:46
reply - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
this will make some battles more difficult. in your original version it was useless to change the armor for some experience. as the armor is very helpful and it is very easy to reach positive experience without completing the armor quest.
the other changes are good. espacially the mithril. in my game i never used the training hall as you really needs only pretorians in this map.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 30-11-2016 03:32
yes you can't anymore, and this was the base idea, just to exchange it for experience. This is how I tested it first anyway.

Author: Nicolas, 30-11-2016 03:00
armor of the damned? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
hi valery,

is it now impossible to keep the armor of the demand the whole game? it is big change for the first half of the map as the armor is very useful in some battles.

| 1-30 | ... | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-311 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy