Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about To Tame a Land - map rating = 21 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map To Tame a Land - heroes 3 mapsDownload map To Tame a Land - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> To Tame a Land

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Ukko, a great barbarian (pagan) who has lost everything, wakes up in a small island in an unknown land; a land full of unmathced perils and puzzles... Can you survive this tale? Can you beat the impossible odds? If so, consider yourself a true master of Heroes of Might and Magic 3!

Added: 22-08-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Crazy | Dragons war | The Fort of Laeiron Empire | Peaceful Forest

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | ... | 211-214 |

Author: Vladimir (Serbia), 19-02-2019 22:33
Stuck with Tome of Water Magic - To Tame a Land
I got my Tome of Water Magic in Seers Hut (32, 57) I tried to use water walk spell but I cannot reach back to Oasis (16,57). Returning with a boat is also impossible. So I am stuck here. Any suggestions?

Playing hota

Micha writes:
13-09-2021 18:23

Same here - To Tame a Land

Also with hota

graf10a writes:
26-11-2021 01:57

Not very well thought map - To Tame a Land

The same here. This map is as very well thought through by the author as other people here claim. The only way to avoid this situation is to start in the middle of the river (to remove the evil fog from a Necro town), then land on the land on your right, and then waterwalk. You have to do all this in a single day, which requires having the Admiral's hat. Unfortunately, I gave it to a quest guard earlier in the game (which was useless anyway). To know that I was supposed to keep it requires learning how to read the mapmaker's mind. Not very impressed with the map...

graf10a writes:
26-11-2021 01:59

Correction... - To Tame a Land

I meant "not as very well thought through"...

wasilix writes:
26-11-2021 15:24

It is - To Tame a Land

It is well thought out. It is thought out by the author and intended to be played in SoD. Why does anyone think, that authors of SoD maps have an obligation to make them compatible with HoTA? It's beyond me, and it's even far less understandable to be heard from a map maker.

Author: Alin Negru (Toronto), 16-02-2019 20:49
30k mercury - To Tame a Land
guys, where are the 30k mercury? thnanks

Alin Negru (Toronto) writes:
17-02-2019 00:54

gems / mercury / sulfur / crystal - To Tame a Land

gems @125, 135
mercury @28, 25
sulfur@ 120, 113
crystal @ 82, 63

Author: Vladimir (Serbia), 08-02-2019 20:06
Cant reach Scholar - To Tame a Land
I am at the beginning. I cannot reach Scholar at (47, 0) for my resurrection skill.

Am I doing something wrong? Will I get Fly or Dimension door later so I will reach this scholar? Or is it just a bug?

Do I have to finish this map without resurrection?

Alin Negru (Toronto) writes:
17-02-2019 01:01

scholar - To Tame a Land

defeat the genies @33, 22 and you'll get summon boat. just for reference, look in the map editor as there are lots of events ...

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 24-01-2019 01:19
Finally - To Tame a Land
I finally got more time to finish this magnificent map. Not very fast but could not do better.
Finally - To Tame a Land

Author: c lay, 23-12-2018 17:10 Like
stuck - To Tame a Land
centaur population doubled and i cannot water walk to where the magma elementals are. is there any way around this?
stuck - To Tame a Land

Author: Emmanuel (france), 19-12-2018 20:42
Pendant of negativity - To Tame a Land
Hello i really can't find pendant of negativity. Can someone help please?

Author: Emmanuel (france), 16-12-2018 12:13
scuttle boat to necros area - To Tame a Land
Hello, first thanks a lot for this great map! I am playing with heroes3 complete and i am stuck to reach necros area. it seems that the only way is to use oris or gunnar whith captain's hat to scuttle boat and let pass ukko? doing that i will lose one hero and captain's hat so could not finish the game as i understood.. can anyone help me? Is there a other way to scuttle boat with out using one hero? please

Eug writes:
23-04-2019 11:20

- - To Tame a Land

u can aktivate (Portal, buying creatur, etc.) without moving with the SPACE key.

Author: meehbau, 05-12-2018 18:16
find forgetfulness - To Tame a Land
then i pay 1 angel and 4 wyvern, but i cannt learn forgetfulness. please help me

Ngon Com writes:
09-10-2020 20:43

Wisdom Skill - To Tame a Land

Forgetfulness is level 3 of magic, so you have to at least Basic Wisdom.

Author: Itay, 03-12-2018 07:01
Pendant of Negativity - To Tame a Land
Hi, I read through all the hints - and I can't seem to find the Pendant of Negativity.

Thanks, great map!

Author: Ayal (Israel), 08-11-2018 22:43
can not use waterwalk back to the oasis - To Tame a Land
hi,
as i have seen in the comments, i can't go back to the oasis with waterwalk while im playing HOTA.
Is there a way to move my save to the complete version?
i saw in the comments that someone somehow added "angle wings" to the hero in the saved game just to pass this part, anyone know how to do it?

Author: Me (Sweden), 04-11-2018 16:39
Phoenixes? - To Tame a Land
I lost my firebirds somewhere, is there any way to get them back or am I screwed?

Jaakko (Suomi) writes:
06-11-2018 20:49

Well... - To Tame a Land

I'm afraid you are pretty much screwed

Author: Froberg (Denmark), 04-11-2018 02:03 Like
teach me obi wan - To Tame a Land
Then teach me. I was able to navigate all the other areas just fine. It's just the swamp area that's impassable. Not even all of it, just the bottom bits. I got all artifacts and secrets stowed away elsewhere. Frankly I'm tempted to edit it and add a fly-scroll to the main character just to get around the minor - what I think are - bugs because I am really enjoying the map.
Also six months to complete it? You're something of a Heroes God then. :-)

Author: Valery, 04-11-2018 01:59 Like
+ - To Tame a Land
No, I have gog too and is perfect. But have you played others maps with complex paths, as Ira the mage, the empire of the world 1/2, to win for power etc? There is something to learn before understanding how to deal with special terrains over water.

Author: Froberg (Denmark), 04-11-2018 01:53 Like
Valery - To Tame a Land
I love the map. I just literally cannot play through it. Maybe the GOG version works differently or something?

Author: Valery, 04-11-2018 01:51 Like
+ - To Tame a Land
Well, this map has certainly complex paths, the author obviously likes that. It is 100% playable, but you need to compare with editor, check passability constantly and such. For some players, this may be annoying, for others it will look creative, so there is a risk some are not happy.

Myself I play such maps in WoG/Era, with tens of mods installed, they don't change the game play but will provide me with solutions if bugs occur. I finished this map in 6 months without any problem. And I liked it.

Author: Froberg (Denmark), 04-11-2018 01:06 Like
Stuck once more - To Tame a Land
I caved and edited the map to provide a path that was traverseable. Spent a few hours getting back to that spot only to discover that I am yet again, blocked. It's the hidden paths that get me. I can't access them outside of the main island. I had no problem finding them in the "tutorial" area or on the starting islands. Getting out of the swamp it seems is more troublesome. I simply can't click on the path. I go to the seer, the oasis thing, oasis again and I can see that I should be able to access the path, but I can't do the "sideways" motion.
I'm running SOD with SOD_SP as you told me, but I think I have to give up on this now. A lot of hours invested and I've only seen the same bits four times now.

Author: Froberg (Denmark), 03-11-2018 17:28 Like
Tried again - To Tame a Land
Tested again. The goblins weren't the problem, I'm just not able to sail in to the lucid pools on the right side.. :-/
Why am I the only one stuck here..

Author: myth (Brussels, Belgium), 31-10-2018 11:23
Thanks for a very nice map - To Tame a Land
I really like the map. I'm a slow player and it's fine for me that you can take your time. It's really nice to play it even if I didn't had so far too much of a challenge in fights.

An issue: I had to restart it after 12-13 months because I gave away my Admiral Hat before taking the golden bow and that damn boat blocking the path couldn't be summoned. Now I'm afraid that some spawns will block some path I have.

Author: Froberg (Denmark), 29-10-2018 22:31 Like
Valery - To Tame a Land
Found it. Thank you. Guess I will start over. (sigh) :-D
But the map is really good, so it's worth it I think.

Author: Valery, 29-10-2018 22:13 Like
+ - To Tame a Land
sorry,name is SoD_SP, a HDmod plugin, do a search

Author: Froberg (Denmark), 29-10-2018 21:57 Like
Valery - To Tame a Land
I am using HD Mod, but I can't find "SD Plugin" - I'd still have to restart my game though, right?

Author: Valery, 29-10-2018 20:35 Like
+ - To Tame a Land
Just as info, today we can play SoD maps either in Era or with SD plugin (for HD mod) and both solve all issues about growth and any other existing bugs. Check Heroes community for downloads.

Author: Mopl (Paris), 29-10-2018 19:58 Like
Magma Elemental - To Tame a Land
Congrats for the map it's been great so far. However I'm stuck just before to fight the magma elementals. I cast the water walking spell at the seer hut but I don't have sufficient movement. Is there a tip to overcome this ?
I tried to remove some units to gain movement but it wasn't go enough. If someone could help it would be great !
Mopl

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
29-10-2018 23:15

Well... - To Tame a Land

With expert logistics and gloves + boots it should be enough to reach em magma eles! U'll have to clear the shroud first ofc and start new day from the seer!

Author: Froberg (Denmark), 29-10-2018 12:58 Like
Game breaking bug - To Tame a Land
On the path for the helmet of Chaos I had some gremlins appear. Not being able to fly effectively means that I am unable to proceed, as I cannot get the helmet. Maybe consider using different terrain underneath?
Other than that, it's a nice, interesting and challenging map. I just wish those issues could be resolved.
I already started over once because I let go of some wyverns and angels which were then needed later on.
I think I'll go and edit the map to ensure I can actually finish it, despite of goblins appearing in the middle of the lake that can't be attacked.
P.S: damn you and your hidden paths EVERYWHERE :-D

Valery writes:
04-11-2018 02:14

+ - To Tame a Land

There is nothing to teach, just be comfortable with special terrains over water, thus be able to remove them in the editor to see what is under. I played the map with editor opened, there is no other safe way.

Valery writes:
04-11-2018 02:16

+ - To Tame a Land

I forgot to specify, one of my mods is showing me the events during gameplay, and this made it much easier. Actually the events are what is blocking you.

Valery writes:
04-11-2018 02:19

+ - To Tame a Land

Example:

+ - To Tame a Land

Froberg (Denmark) writes:
04-11-2018 02:26

events - To Tame a Land

There are no events at the bottom part of the map though. It's just the "hidden path" that's used everywhere where you have to be at a specific point to get to a "secret" area. I found out how to look out for it. I just can't MOVE there for some reason.

Froberg (Denmark) writes:
05-11-2018 22:49

Found it - To Tame a Land

Yeah I found out it was a water-way and had more success now.
No idea where to go next though.. but I am working it.. all the while I worry how big the AI is getting, lmao.

Author: Mr.monk, 26-10-2018 21:46
help - To Tame a Land
Can't reach scholar that's near second stronghold
Am I supposed to wait until I get fly or dd? Or am I missing something?

PS. Really nice so far :)

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
26-10-2018 22:33

Well... - To Tame a Land

U'll get there eventually... No flying needed!

Mr.monk writes:
28-10-2018 01:20

finally - To Tame a Land

I cant believe it was so simple, and I lost so many troops that I could saved
It's really tricky map you made here :D
But Am starting to get used to tricks :P
I'll say it again, MAP IS AWESOME, nice work :) :D

aerest writes:
23-12-2018 04:40

To Tame a Land - To Tame a Land

I can't seem to reach him. How did you do it?

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 26-10-2018 08:05
Uhm.. - To Tame a Land
I think you have mixed up some maps now; there are no Jabarkas -hero on my map (To Tame a Land) and you won't get to the pandoras box at the start nor won't you be fighting dragons there... Nice review, just put it on the right map! 😁

Author: momchil Ivanov (Vratsa, Bulgaria), 26-10-2018 01:58
Good map, that can be made easily Great - To Tame a Land
When I played the map for first time more than half way through the map I decided to replay it to be like a month faster. Now I am near the end only to find out that I need Jabarkas which I already dismissed as I needed more space for active heroes. Even if he was still alive I opened the Pandora box on firs day and defeated all the dragons there. Another part which I didn’t quite like was that the hero has no movement logistics/ pathfinding on a bad terrain with all this slow liches so the game goes so slow.
I would recommend a message box at the beginning even to tell the player for further instructions to defeat the 4 challenges or just message to state to keep the Pandora box unused and Jabarkas hero alive. Btw you can recruit the hero early in the game when you take over the purple AI and then you will be stuck again as he has no wisdom so cannot learn fly to reach the dark blue tent, so it is kind of precise situation with this hero that need to be polished.
Other than the few problems it is great and interesting map worth playing. Thank you Map maker 10+

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
26-10-2018 22:30

Uhm.. - To Tame a Land

I think you have mixed up some maps now; there are no Jabarkas -hero on my map (To Tame a Land) and you won't get to the pandoras box at the start nor won't you be fighting dragons there... Nice review, just put it on the right map! 😁

Author: darkgag24 (Timisoara , Romania), 22-10-2018 18:30
Finally done - To Tame a Land
Finally finished it, great map.Keep up the good work!
Finally done - To Tame a Land

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
26-10-2018 08:06

Congratulations!! - To Tame a Land

Thank you pal!👍

Author: kronos, 22-10-2018 16:31
Water walk - To Tame a Land
Where can I learn the spell of walking on the water?
Cool map :-)

kronos writes:
22-10-2018 17:56

I Found - To Tame a Land

I found :-) It was not easy :-)

Author: Peter (Budapest, Hungary), 20-10-2018 22:45
Finally finished - Great map - To Tame a Land
Thank you for a great map, I enjoyed it very much. Nice battles and great puzzles.

The dinosaur joke was hilarious. :D

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
21-10-2018 09:41

Congratulations!! - To Tame a Land

Thanks alot man! Cheers!😁

Tamas (Budapest, Hungary) writes:
26-03-2019 19:00

Segíts kérlek - To Tame a Land

Most látom, hogy van még magyar rajtam kívül :D Tudnál nekem segíteni? A kérdéseket már leírtam korábban angolul, remélem tudsz rájuk választ adni.

Üdv

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | ... | 211-214 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy