Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about To Tame a Land - map rating = 21 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map To Tame a Land - heroes 3 mapsDownload map To Tame a Land - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> To Tame a Land

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Ukko, a great barbarian (pagan) who has lost everything, wakes up in a small island in an unknown land; a land full of unmathced perils and puzzles... Can you survive this tale? Can you beat the impossible odds? If so, consider yourself a true master of Heroes of Might and Magic 3!

Added: 22-08-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Inferno Adrika | Na kraji valky Erik | Cez zrkadlo - Adrika | V pasci Erik

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-214 |

Author: Pg, 03-09-2018 15:31
i did try.... - To Tame a Land
i tried maybe 30 times.... for some reasons it lets me water walk from the oasis to the hut but it doesnt let me go back... that is why i was trying to copy the file on HOMM 3 but it doesnt work.
anyways, i had lots of fun but i guess its time to move on.
thank you for a great map... however its a big no no the fact that we lots of people had problems in finishing it...one thing is to play for challenges, one other thing is to enounter problems and not be able to finish it for that. all the best

Author: Adam (Sopot), 03-09-2018 12:59 Like
Ukko ad Oris - To Tame a Land
I stuck again with Ukko at the firebrand and Oris at the Tartaros:-(

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
03-09-2018 21:27

Have you - To Tame a Land

found white keymasters tent? Think how to get to them seers huts... It's rather simple, I'm sure you'll figure it out!

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 03-09-2018 08:05
You can - To Tame a Land
Waterwalk to the oasis from the seer which gives you the tome of water magic!

Author: Pg, 02-09-2018 23:44
thank you very much for all your help. - To Tame a Land
ok, im sorry to bother you. i copied a saved file into HOMM 3 COMPLETE folder and i copied the map also. i can start the map from the beginning, but i cant load the saved file. any hint for me to start it with HOMM3 Complete so i can rescue ORIS from the swamp?

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 02-09-2018 23:39
No - To Tame a Land
The portal is two way so you don't have to sacrifice (press spacebar). Clover of fortune and the ladybird of luck both can be found somewhere in the swamp area...

Author: Pg, 02-09-2018 23:23
help please - To Tame a Land
do you mean that to get to the necromancers area i have to abandon one hero where the portal is as he needs to scuttle the boat for my nain hero to pass? but once i get there asks me for the clover of fortune and the lady bird that i dont have

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 02-09-2018 22:34
Well... - To Tame a Land
You can't finish the map with HotA version as you need Oris later. You can only finish it with HoMM 3 Complete. You have to use waterwalk to get to them hydras and then use another hero on portal to clear the shroud.

Author: Pg, 02-09-2018 21:59
hello.
how do i access the chaos hydra?
i cant pass on the water even though there is water way.
is that a glitch? i am using HOTA 1.5.3.
Also how do i go ahead after i conque the third HYDRA City? it doesnt let me summon a boat and i cant water walk anywhere because of the black cover from the necromancer.
also i have two heroes left as i had to sacrifice ORIS to get the water tome as me too i cant get her back even though i tried what Jaakko suggested....
help please.
i love this map but now is becoming frustrating and i am about to leave it unfinished...

Pg writes:
03-09-2018 17:48

that is what i did - To Tame a Land

for some reasons it doesnt let me walk back.
i do have the boots and glove,
i do start from the cneter and clear up the path
it just doesnt let me go back
i saw some posts below here where people talk about having the same issue o HOTA that is why i was trying to move the map on HOMM3, just out of curiosity, did you try doing the same thing on HOTA?

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
03-09-2018 18:04

No - To Tame a Land

I don't have HotA at all. This is very strange!! One other dude (Jan) did the same as you (started with HotA and then continued with complete) and it worked on him... I am sorry that you had to end it like this. Maybe if you start a clean run from the beginning it will work..?

Pg writes:
03-09-2018 18:16

weird - To Tame a Land

anyways, its ok...
i made a video of it...
if you want to see it i can send it to your email. super weird! but you have been helpful and thank you.

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
03-09-2018 18:52

Yes - To Tame a Land

Please do, so I can see it for myself. Cheers!

rusi (Warsaw, Poland) writes:
11-09-2018 00:16

the ring od magi - To Tame a Land

well, Jaakko! i have gone far, but now I don't know where the ring of magi to open the angelic alliance and get to the island where there is Cornerstone.

Author: Pg, 02-09-2018 15:04
i cant proceed help please....
i have 4 barbarian cities
i have only half of the crystals and ore i need as i used them for money to build an army
i cant find the shackles of war to free the 3 hero
i cant find the brown tent
please help??

Author: jurgis (latvia), 02-09-2018 12:49
dark blue tent - To Tame a Land
iknow where the tent is but cant reach it even with gunnar gloves and boots of speed on.any tips thx

Jan (Czech) writes:
02-09-2018 16:48

tent - To Tame a Land

you can visit tent with gunnar,after meet the quest,which is in the small island,under black board,because it need to waterwalk,after will go to black blue tent

jurgis (latvia) writes:
02-09-2018 17:10

dark blue tent - To Tame a Land

i have water walk with gunnar im on the tiny island with gunnar.

Jan (Czech) writes:
03-09-2018 11:15

darkblue tent - To Tame a Land

So man,ok have you boots of travel and gloves and also visit stables on island where is black board??Then between tiny island and darkblue tent is one more tiny island,which must visit after use waterwalk,he is in the trees,but must take a boat and take some silt,which is in front of this tiny island,then can use waterwalk from one tiny island to second tiny island.

Falco writes:
11-10-2018 02:50

p - To Tame a Land

Ahoj nemas nejaky screenshoty?zkusil jsem uplne vsechno ale z prvniho ostrova/s cernou branou/se chuzi po vode nikam nemuzu dostat..vodu sem procistil ale proste nemuzu najit mezi zastavku pred modrym stanem.diky

Author: Wilhelm (German), 02-09-2018 08:27
Not rly - To Tame a Land
Overrated map, bad design and boring quests. I guess comments are pushed by author himself... IT is nothing compared to Wayfarer or Jedi story. 2/10

rusi (Warsaw, Poland) writes:
02-09-2018 14:56

best since long - To Tame a Land

with respect Wilhelm, but this IS a good map and I am a private person not pushed by the maker.

Valery writes:
02-09-2018 20:19

+ - To Tame a Land

I like a lot the design but I agree, early quests are mediocre, there is a lot of unnecessary travel to get too little then early battles offer no challenge at all. I am only half game so maybe it gets better, or maybe it is just not my style. But the adventure map design is really good, I like.

Author: Pg, 02-09-2018 05:41
stuck again...:):) - To Tame a Land
hello, im having fun with this map...but i cant proceed...
i am looking for either paesants, or club of havoc, or ambasador artifacts, cant kill the angels and the green dragons.....
not sure what to do...
but im surely having fun..

Pg writes:
02-09-2018 05:51

stuck again...:):) - To Tame a Land

i actually found the club of havoc but to access it i need the shackles of war....
where are they?

Author: Pg, 01-09-2018 22:17
i am a novice at this... - To Tame a Land
sorry guys cant even start the map, i must have tried 30 times....
cant find the second component for the admirals hat.
i found the hat but i cant fid the necklace...
can anyone help?
thank you

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
02-09-2018 00:45

Kill - To Tame a Land

The water elementals...

Author: Peter (Estonia), 01-09-2018 16:52
badge of courage - To Tame a Land
Hi help needed where is badge of courage located?

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
02-09-2018 00:48

Find - To Tame a Land

The seers hut! You can't enter it through water walk nor the boat...

Manu (France) writes:
13-02-2021 21:29

what seer - To Tame a Land

Which seer s hut please? Im blocked at this point and ive looking for a needle in a haystack for hours...

Author: Jaakko Minkkinen (Suomi), 31-08-2018 21:53
STREAM ON! - To Tame a Land
I would really like to see some of you great players to stream your first playthrough on this map live on youtube! That would be sooo great, so if any of you can do it, I'd appreciate it very very much, thank you!

Author: Bubo (Sofia, Bulgaria), 31-08-2018 16:21
Masterpiece - To Tame a Land
Ufff, I managed to finish the map in 495days.
What an incredible map!!!
Big, big thanks to the mapmaker - Bro, I made one of the best HOMM3 maps ever, RESPECT!!!

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
31-08-2018 21:14

Congratulations!! - To Tame a Land

Hail & ty! Much appreciate it pal! You made it quite fast, salute!

Author: Ace (R. of Macedonia), 31-08-2018 14:30
Be worned !!! - To Tame a Land
To save you gays from the pain of reload strongly advice Keep familiars alive.

Author: Dennis (Athens, Greece), 31-08-2018 13:11 Like
Pendant of second sight - To Tame a Land
Hi Jaako and congrats for the amazing map! I'm little stuck. Have conquered the conflux area, but I can cannot visit the inferno area , or the snow area due to the titans. (I've got the ambassador's sash and Gunnar got the experience, got the 4000 familiars, and Oris cannot get through the gate of killing ignatius) I understand I have visit the eye of magi (24,17,0) to unveil the peasants south east, but I can't find the pendant of second sight. Please help

Author: Florin Tirs (Bucharest, Romania), 31-08-2018 04:21 Like
Finished it - To Tame a Land
I really really loved the map.
Thank you very much man, there are many ways to finish it in 17 months, the underground was the key for me.
Again thank you man, this is a very very cool map.

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
31-08-2018 21:11

Congratulations!! - To Tame a Land

Thanks pal! Much appreciate it!👍👍 ;

Author: Pablo (Russia), 31-08-2018 01:13 Like
... - To Tame a Land
Started this map in Hota,book of magic water does not allow walking on water -_- Started playing in Complete and ... For 2 hours I thought how to get the heroes out of a piece of cursed land until I noticed the Admiral's hat behind the rocks of dragon :D Good map,thanks.

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
31-08-2018 21:22

Hah! - To Tame a Land

And the feeling when you finally found it... I can imagine...😁

Author: Peter (Estonia), 30-08-2018 20:33
badge of courage - To Tame a Land
Again stuck,need help with south eastern island where do i get badge of courage

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
30-08-2018 21:58

Seers hut - To Tame a Land

You can't get to it with boat nor waterwalk...

rusi (Wawa, poland) writes:
30-08-2018 23:06

chaos -help - To Tame a Land

got a tome of water magic, so I have to walk from the seer's hut to them?

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
30-08-2018 23:34

No - To Tame a Land

Not from the seers hut. From that crystal mine or so..

Author: rusi (Warsaw, Poland), 30-08-2018 17:57
best since long - To Tame a Land
yes, reminds me of The Lord of War, Wayfarer, And Maximus, and Sander and his folly and 007- thanks Jaakko!

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
31-08-2018 21:28

Uhm.. - To Tame a Land

Isn't it a two way portal (the monolith)? You get em peasants eventually, don't worry about em now. Ignatius is your primary concern here. You should be able to get to him through portal behind double quest towers somewhere in the south-eastern seas..

Author: rusi (Warsaw, Poland), 30-08-2018 17:52
chaos -help - To Tame a Land
hi there! I think I am stuck at the start as I can not find the Helmet of Chaos to open the gate? I suppose the chaos hydras hold it? But if so- how ho reach them? or if not where is it?

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
30-08-2018 18:33

Helm of chaos - To Tame a Land

First of all I thank you for em praising words! Cheers!! Secondly, you really should go kill em chaos hydras... The way to get there... Seek out the tome of water magic somewhere in the swamp area... a seers hut maybe...

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 30-08-2018 16:23
There is a trick - To Tame a Land
I'd rather you figure it out. You need all 3 heroes in a way to get there eventually. Tip: you cannot get there until the peasant quest tower is done (kill peasant). There are more hints in some of these comments if ya read carefully...

Author: Adam (Sopot), 30-08-2018 14:59 Like
Dark blue border tent - To Tame a Land
I found dark blue border tent but I don`t know how to get to It.

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 30-08-2018 14:46
... - To Tame a Land
Do you know how to combine artifacts? Combine those 3 different undead artifacts (necklace, boots and cowl) by putting them on your hero (to the right slots). Computer will ask if you wanna form a Cloak of the Undead King? Just say yes and there you have it!

Author: Adam (Sopot), 30-08-2018 14:41 Like
cloak - To Tame a Land
Ok, I create It:-)

Author: Adam (Sopot), 30-08-2018 14:39 Like
Cloak of the undead king - To Tame a Land
I killed all necro heroes and I have no cloak.

Author: Jaakko Minkkinen (Suomi), 30-08-2018 14:34
Well... - To Tame a Land
You have to put it together from 3 different pieces (cloak of the undead king) you get from necro heroes! Take the cloak to the seers hut on cursed ground (necropolis area)!

Author: Adam (Sopot), 30-08-2018 14:30 Like
Pendant of death - To Tame a Land
I searched the whole Necropolis area and I didn`t found pendant of death:( Also I haven`t found cloak.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-214 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy