Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about To Tame a Land - map rating = 21 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map To Tame a Land - heroes 3 mapsDownload map To Tame a Land - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> To Tame a Land

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Ukko, a great barbarian (pagan) who has lost everything, wakes up in a small island in an unknown land; a land full of unmathced perils and puzzles... Can you survive this tale? Can you beat the impossible odds? If so, consider yourself a true master of Heroes of Might and Magic 3!

Added: 22-08-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Islands of Wonder | Run For Cover | Долина Ледяного Ветра - Icewind Dale | Ring of lords

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-214 |

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 20-09-2018 19:01
Uhm - To Tame a Land
Just waterwalk back! 😁 cheers for the comment!

Author: Diablero, 20-09-2018 18:23
Help with crossing - To Tame a Land
Hi first of all to the author its a great map :D second of all i have a question how do i return from necropolis land to hydra land i need to buy units for my army cuz when i crossed to necropolis land my army was weak so i need Reinforcements but i cant cross back to hydra land plz help guys

Diablero writes:
21-09-2018 08:38

ok - To Tame a Land

i started the map from begining on homm complete and its worked but sucks that i need to restart the map

Diablero writes:
21-09-2018 12:11

DAMN!!!!!! - To Tame a Land

Damn i started over and still cannot pass through it here i got a save game someone plz get a way for me to go back i want to finish this map https://drive.google .com/file/d/1VkXLohB Jo_MVUEkfHKTUa2F4rJn IEtOw/view

Justin writes:
21-09-2018 16:39

To Tame a Land - To Tame a Land

Which version of heroes complete u have? Couse I have version 4.0 and i cant play this map.. It is not shown in maps list..

Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine) writes:
21-09-2018 21:52

... - To Tame a Land

Diablero, I can't download the file from your link. GD asks permission from you

Diablero writes:
22-09-2018 19:55

finally - To Tame a Land

its ok guys i manage to walk through the event the problem was that the event was shown on the map with the findme CTRL+f so i turned it off and waited a day and managed to walk through... thank you guys for all the help :D

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila), 20-09-2018 03:02
Done it! - To Tame a Land
Finished in 370 days;I'm sure it can be made in less than one year if the underground is not fixed.After defeating Rashka (i used Gunnar with 700 AB and around 1,2k CK),the game is practically over.

Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania) writes:
20-09-2018 19:59

Some ideas - To Tame a Land

It's not short,it's just toxic for gameplay!Just take off that underground part not related with the story line and it should be enough;otherwise fly and DD will ruin a lot of your work ( don't even bother with dark blue tent or any free arts,just to name few defaults).Instead of grail,u can have it straight in first stronghold town (having it in a Tower would save me from taking Pedant of second sight for killing peasant quest).
But all in one,it was a nice run ! (that's why i didn't quit)

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
20-09-2018 21:21

?!?! - To Tame a Land

Wait what?! You say fly & dd? It totally was NOT my intention that one can use those anywhere else except the hall of fallen warriors where u exchange them for town portal spell. I have to check this issue ASAP!! Damn this is embarrasing if there is this kind of error in the map...

Jaakko (Suomi) writes:
20-09-2018 22:38

Looks like you were right... - To Tame a Land

It seems that there was just this 1 (extra) tile into witch you could DD yourself (not intended) but I fixed it now. Just need to upload this fixed version to the site now... Thanks for noticing!

Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania) writes:
21-09-2018 04:08

The Grail - To Tame a Land

Welcome!Don't forget about Grail and then there is only your way to complete the map: by doing the quests

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
21-09-2018 08:14

Oh right! - To Tame a Land

That grail issue too, gotta fix it!

Author: Caps (UK), 19-09-2018 02:24
Where to go after Necro? - To Tame a Land
I have just beat all 3 Necro heroes and can't seem to know where to go next. The seer asks for admiral hat, but I cannot figure out where to get the Necklace. Maybe I missed it somewhere at sea?

10/10 map btw.

Caps (UK) writes:
19-09-2018 04:35

Dumb Dumb - To Tame a Land

Nevermind, I found it myself.

BUT, now I am stuck in the bottom left corner of the map, next to the little island, where supposedly I can find a lot of gems and get to some Dragons. In the tiny island, there is no space to summon boat to get to other side. Any tips? :)

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
19-09-2018 08:21

Well... - To Tame a Land

That's not where you should go next (you return there later) and read carefully about the tip of hidden gems. Go to the right and land at lava terrain...

Caps writes:
25-09-2018 14:44

So I did it. - To Tame a Land

I went into the Inferno lands. Killed the weakest hero and all. I can get the second portion of imps to join me, and after that I am stuck. I cannot go into the portal to kill the other Inferno hero because I would be stuck there... And I have no more seers currently giving me a quest to get new stuff. It feels bad to ask for help in such fun map, but I have been at it for hours and cannot figure it out.

Jaakko (Suomi) writes:
25-09-2018 21:52

No problem - To Tame a Land

You really need to kill em all inferno heroes to proceed so you may have to get "stuck" for a while... Have you found your way to that other closed inferno town with Oris (only Oris can enter the portal)? You have to be at these places simultaneously (there is 1 portal only Ukko can go) for a moment to figure this out...

candlejack writes:
12-02-2021 02:36

Sir - To Tame a Land

How did you manage to leave the Necro area? I'm stuck staring at the Pegasus, but don't know how to get to that side.

Author: Egidijus (Lithuania), 18-09-2018 22:52
Very hard and interesting map :) - To Tame a Land
Grail can't be build in Conflux . I have built in titan castle to reveal map ;) I have more fun and it was very hard solve variuos puzzles. Thank you !
Very hard and interesting map :) - To Tame a Land

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
18-09-2018 23:14

Congratulations!! - To Tame a Land

Great job pal! I thank you for the feedback!

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila), 18-09-2018 12:56
Too creative to be true... - To Tame a Land
Playing maps like this one,when a smart puzzle depends on a free tile in late game,one can't avoid the bitter taste of randomness: after getting fire tome,i just can't land because that tile is occupied by a neutral creature from weekly spawn(lizardmen,cent aurs and gogs - i restarted the map 4 times just to pass that point).If the only quick solution is to bring the Grail to one conflux castle,I have my doubts about creativity;all the puzzles will be less important than you think.It's very boring to go from one corner of the map to another in the name of a puzzle or two. I 'll rate 10 for your work - definitely great efforts to do this and i'm pretty sure this map has its fans;can i suggest for author to improve the underground and make the adventure more fluid?
Thank you!

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
18-09-2018 23:08

Well... - To Tame a Land

Damn that random monthly spawn!! You have had very bad luck... Anyway you cannot build the grail in conflux so it's not a solution! Thank you for the feedback!

Author: Kto-to, 15-09-2018 08:51
Imposible get first seer hut - To Tame a Land
I meet bug at startgame. My state randomly seted 4:2 instead 3:3 (requered for quest). I should restart? Second note: Map makers: PLEASE - don't use hidden paths and artifacts! First 5 minutes i found some hidden artifacts. How much total hidden artifacts/pathes? I don't wish play "pixel hunting".

Kto-to writes:
16-09-2018 05:05

- - To Tame a Land

solved - i found HIDDEN object, for +1 skill. I hate hidden objects. May be exists anti-hidden mod? which render all objects over passive objects? And render free/closed cells using different colors?

Kto-to writes:
16-09-2018 10:27

- - To Tame a Land

i play 2 hours. And map contain big amount of hidden objects. Hidden objests is key for progress. Its very bad. I missed some key artifacts and stuck.. I should return back and get missed objects. Player should always swap between map editor. :(
Webmaster, please, add additional field for maps: "Map contain hidden things/path. You should use map editor.".

Valery writes:
16-09-2018 10:43

+ - To Tame a Land

You can use Era + SoD mod + interface mods to play this map. It will show hiden artifatcs, events, what artifact creature have, where are the seer huts and border guards and so. Asking mapmakers to design maps the way you want in not constructive ;)

Kto-to writes:
16-09-2018 13:46

- - To Tame a Land

You right. It only my emotions. Good map, but hiddens annoying.

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
18-09-2018 23:10

Well... - To Tame a Land

Perhaps this map isn't your cup of tea then...

Author: Rusi (Warsaw, Poland), 15-09-2018 00:22
Won - To Tame a Land
Jaakko, thanks a lot for such a great map! Maybe it will be my favourite? Finished it in 810 days( not great result). Now I feel a bit sad as I spent with Ukko Oris and Gunnar 3 weeks day by day after work. So-called waiting for part 2.

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
15-09-2018 02:41

And thanks alot for the comments! Maybe some day there will be part 2...

Author: Lukas (Wroclaw , Poland), 11-09-2018 16:02
Badge of courage - To Tame a Land
Where i find badge of courage ?

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
11-09-2018 21:06

Well... - To Tame a Land

There is one seers hut that can only be entered with boots of levitation...

Author: rusi (Wawa, poland), 11-09-2018 00:22
the ring of magi - To Tame a Land
Well, got far, but stuck again. I have met all the quests but where the ring of magi is. I need it to open the angellic alliance.

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
11-09-2018 08:02

It is - To Tame a Land

Somewhere in the snow area. There is a sign and a mage tower...

Author: Dennis (Athens, Greece), 10-09-2018 13:15 Like
Lord of Light - To Tame a Land
In front of me is Lord of Light. How do I defeat him without berserk spell? I've given the orb of vulnerability to the quest guard to get the army from the red garrison on 69,77,0. Force field tactics don't work as well.

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
10-09-2018 13:42

Well... - To Tame a Land

First of all you need to have quite a large army for him! Secondly, have you found other Angelic alliance / Armor of the damned near the end? I suggest AotD cos Lord doesn't have spell immunities.. You can beat him! I did too without expert fire magic...

Dennis (Athens, Greece) writes:
10-09-2018 14:35

Yes, I've found armor of the damned and angelic alliance. I have 340 Azure Dragons, 5180 Thunderbirds, 3700 Cyclop Kings, 4000 ogres, 1450 achangels, and 4120 titans. Is it enough? Lord has spell immunities, he is immune to berserk and blind. what is AotD if i may ask?

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
10-09-2018 15:24

Ok - To Tame a Land

AotD = armor of the damned. Titans are enough but I'd say u need some more archangels. And where is ur Ancient Behemoths?! Several thousands would be nice... 💪😉 Anyway save ur game before battle and try different tactics!

Dennis (Athens, Greece) writes:
10-09-2018 16:09

Thanks a lot Jaakko, and again congratulations for this amazing map! I forgot i have 2240 ancient benemoths (left the 4000 ogres at the garrison). I've used AotD without luck. I'll try to gather more archangels

Author: Lyndor (Cluj Romania), 08-09-2018 14:51 Like
map crash - To Tame a Land
Month 10 week 1 day 1 map crashed for me. I will start it all over and re-post the progress. All in all it is a very good map thanks for it, last maps which were close to this one were Wayfarer, To kill for Power and Astrogonia I recommend those also. Cheers!

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
08-09-2018 15:05

Thanks! - To Tame a Land

Sucks it crashed, damn! It has done that couple of times for me too... Hope it works!👍

Lyndor writes:
08-09-2018 16:14

going well - To Tame a Land

I'm trying with sod this time also using double casting spell for a faster walkthrough

going well - To Tame a Land

Author: Valery, 08-09-2018 10:22 Like
My review - To Tame a Land
Just finished it and I liked. Tons of good and creative ideas and a lot of work has been put into, everything is polished and progress looks okay. The only thing which bothered me is the (too) late use of town portal and the lack of heroes to use, which ends into your hero going back and forth a lot of times to gather army. At some point it breaks the progression feeling. When things go serious, consider giving fast travel so we don't regress. Or give more heroes so we can prepare a chain.

Battles are easy early game, easy middle and some hard late. Important skills to have: archery and intelligence. Offense is great but with no angels to use clone/resurrect it gets way too tedious to spend hours resurrecting so you spend most of time avoiding contact and rely on shooters. Ivor would have made a more impressive main in my opinion.

Map adventure: the design is top, personally I would prefer less puzzles with so many hidden events and editor check to see how to, but thats my style, others may enjoy it as there is a lot to think and test. You will often pull your hair on how to land here and there, but there is editor to help, don't be shy :)

Thats all, thanks for map.

Jaakko writes:
08-09-2018 10:57

And thanks alot for the feedback, I appreciate it! You have good points, but there is actually one castle town where u get archangels and clone. Also one seers hut gives u alot of em at the cost of Azures, so the clone/resurrect can be used! I personally dig offense more!😁Ԁ 77;🐲 But it is as you said: everybody has their own style to play and ppl like different things...

Author: Hans, 08-09-2018 09:40
i only have 9 wood but need 10 to buy a ship - To Tame a Land
how can i do?

Jaakko writes:
08-09-2018 10:46

Well... - To Tame a Land

Search carefully! There is 1 thing from where u can have 1 wood...

Author: Valery, 08-09-2018 04:41 Like
+ - To Tame a Land
Titans event, dunno what was the solution proposed, this is what I've come with

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=ASyvW90_ y88

Remove spaces from link

Jaakko writes:
08-09-2018 10:45

Nicely done! - To Tame a Land

The goal was the player have to get armor of the damned and orb of vulnerability and then crush em titans.

Author: Sergey (Russia), 07-09-2018 08:49
Waterwalk - To Tame a Land
Hi, where can get Waterwalk? Can't go to tome ot water magic.
And where can find helm of Chaos?

TY

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
07-09-2018 10:00

Well... - To Tame a Land

Use summon boat to get to tome of watermagic seer. Then waterwalk to get em hydras. U can't proceed if ur playing hota!

Tomas7902 writes:
31-10-2018 19:28

Playing Hota and got stuck - To Tame a Land

Hi Jaakko
What do you mean i cannot proceed if i am playing hota? So i will be stuck with Ukko forever? :(

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
31-10-2018 21:52

Well... - To Tame a Land

Apparently you cannot enter oasis with waterwalk in HotA.

Tomas7902 writes:
01-11-2018 07:54

Is there a way to play the HotA save in Complete? - To Tame a Land

Hi Jakko
Thanks for the clarification.
Is there a way to play the HotA save in
Complete?

Tomas7902 writes:
01-11-2018 10:12

Edited Hex Code of SaveGame - To Tame a Land

Nevermind Jakko
I have added Angel wings to Ukko by editing the hex code of the saved game. Now i fly to the surface and put them down for rest of the game :)

Author: edu1967 (Kirov.Russia), 06-09-2018 17:40 Like
Well... - To Tame a Land - To Tame a Land
I apply at the lake, but I can not pass through the damned land.

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 06-09-2018 17:03
Well... - To Tame a Land
Use the spell you just learned! There is only 1 spot where you can use it... Can you figure it out?

Author: edu1967 (Kirov.Russia), 06-09-2018 16:52 Like
Where to go next?

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
06-09-2018 18:00

No - To Tame a Land

Not at the lake. Inside the cursed ground there is one spot where you can cast waterwalk. From there you can reach them magma elementals!

edu1967 (Kirov.Russia) writes:
06-09-2018 18:07

No - To Tame a Land - To Tame a Land

Thank you, understood

zangaar writes:
06-01-2023 00:40

no WW spell - To Tame a Land

I dont get the water walk spell from the scholar, just gives me attack and I am not able to pass to magma elementals, is this a random event?

Jaakko writes:
06-01-2023 03:01

Not random - To Tame a Land

Its not random. You have to be able to learn the spell (advanced wisdom needed).

zangaar writes:
06-01-2023 11:18

scenario is broken - To Tame a Land

I have wisdom on expert, that is not the problem. The point is, that the scholar doesnt give the spell but normal +1 attack. Seems this event in this map is interpreted differently under VCMI ... so probably i am out of the conquest:-/ Thanks for your effort anyway, the map is great, though without a walkthrough i would be stuck many times before i got even here.

Author: Adam (Poland), 06-09-2018 12:41 Like
Finished - To Tame a Land
Thanks Jaakko, I`m finished your map:-)

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
06-09-2018 13:11

Nicely done!👍

Author: Valery, 06-09-2018 07:50 Like
+ - To Tame a Land
Hey, whats the point of opening a quest guard asking for cornucopia just to find behind a cornucopia? ;)

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
06-09-2018 13:12

Well... - To Tame a Land

There is another reason...

Author: Ace (R. of Macedonia), 05-09-2018 19:48
Done - To Tame a Land
Enjoyed the map, not at fast time. I like to see every corner of maps and go easy. Thanks for that.
Surely among 15 best ever (no worry there are tons of great maps).
Salute.

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
05-09-2018 20:38

Good to hear, thanks & salute!

Author: Valery, 05-09-2018 06:16 Like
+ - To Tame a Land
You don't need any speculum because you don't have to see the spot. Just cast dimension door and hover your mouse south, in the fog. When will reach the empty spot, it will enable the teleport cursor and you will be able to go and pick it.

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 04-09-2018 22:11
You can't - To Tame a Land
You cannot have orb of inhibition yet if you haven't found the spellbinders hat.. Use your spyglass and speculum (look behind witch hut) to search for the hat. You can only see the pointy peak of the hat... Search carefully!

Author: Adam (Poland), 04-09-2018 20:39 Like
Spellblinder`s Hat - To Tame a Land
Ok, I have orb of inhibition, angel wing`s, tome of air magic but I can`t get Spellblinder`s Hat.

Author: Adam (Poland), 04-09-2018 20:27 Like
Angel Wings - To Tame a Land
I see Angel Wings but how can I get It?

Author: Valery, 04-09-2018 15:37 Like
+ - To Tame a Land
Press V key

Author: Adam (Poland), 04-09-2018 15:05 Like
One way monolith - To Tame a Land
How to get out from there?
One way monolith - To Tame a Land

Adam (Sopot) writes:
05-09-2018 10:36

Sulfur and gems - To Tame a Land

Thanks, now I1m looking for 60000 sulfur and 60000 gems also I have 4000 familiars and I must have 9999.

Adam (Poland) writes:
05-09-2018 20:24

Thunder Helmet - To Tame a Land

And where cna I find Thunder Helmet?

Valery writes:
06-09-2018 07:55

+ - To Tame a Land

The map is filled with hidden events, some people may like looking in every corner and pixel, I don't after a while so I recommend playing it in Era with "display events" mod. It makes life much easier, but is my personal choice.

+ - To Tame a Land

Justin writes:
24-09-2018 10:52

angle wings - To Tame a Land

Guys really how to get thoose angel wings??

Ivaylo Gradev (Varna) writes:
15-10-2018 14:26

found it? - To Tame a Land

I am currently stuck on the same spot, cant fing gems, or helm... or talisman for + 2 mana regen

Author: Adam (Poland), 03-09-2018 19:36 Like
Waterwalk for Gunnar - To Tame a Land
Where can I find waterwalk for Gunnar?

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
03-09-2018 21:24

Well... - To Tame a Land

Tip: does Oris have expert scholar..?

Adam (Poland) writes:
04-09-2018 10:53

Spyglass and Orb of inhibition - To Tame a Land

Thanks, I reached dark blue tent, killed peasant`s (there i no way out from terrain behind one way portal at the peasants?). I can`t find Spyglass and Orb of inhibition.

Ivaylo Gradev (Varna) writes:
11-10-2018 09:11

How? - To Tame a Land

How did you reach it? I am currently stuck there...

darkgag24 (Timisoara , Romania) writes:
20-10-2018 21:43

dark b lue tent - To Tame a Land

how did you reach the dark blue tent?i've benn stuck for 3 hrs on it

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 03-09-2018 17:40
Did you try this? - To Tame a Land
First of all make sure to have both, boots of speed and equestrian gloves equipped. After getting the tome of water magic move with your ship about to the center of that waterway passage just so that you can see that first tile of that oasis to the left! Spend one turn there standing still. When the next turn starts you can still see that oasis to the left even when necropolis cover of darkness is activated! Now all you have to do is to go to the shore (right side, seers hut), scuttle your boat and waterwalk to the oasis! There you have it!

If ya still can't get to the oasis then I really don't know what's wrong... Anyway several ppl have already finished the map (including myself ofc) so it can be done!

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-214 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy