Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about To Tame a Land - map rating = 21 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map To Tame a Land - heroes 3 mapsDownload map To Tame a Land - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> To Tame a Land

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Ukko, a great barbarian (pagan) who has lost everything, wakes up in a small island in an unknown land; a land full of unmathced perils and puzzles... Can you survive this tale? Can you beat the impossible odds? If so, consider yourself a true master of Heroes of Might and Magic 3!

Added: 22-08-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Vampir contra Angel | Aniconic | Breakout | Dragon Eye

| 1-30 | ... | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-214 |

Author: Adam (Poland), 27-08-2018 12:47 Like
Hat - To Tame a Land
I found capitain`s hat. Thanks a lot:-)

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 27-08-2018 12:34
There is another - To Tame a Land
Just before green keymasters tent you had to fight some harpies. Just north of harpies there is a dead end in the water. Go to that dead end with your boat!

Author: Adam (Poland), 27-08-2018 12:14 Like
Hat - To Tame a Land
I found It but I needed capitain`s hat to get to the first castle.

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 27-08-2018 10:44
Hat - To Tame a Land
Have you found captain Haddocks treasure (near shipwreck & pandoras box)? You'll need the admirals hat later in the game so you'll need to go find it + sea necklace (behind the second lighthouse)!

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 27-08-2018 10:36
Speeds - To Tame a Land
Archdevils have 20 speed so you can get the first turn with phoenix only!

Author: Adam (Poland), 27-08-2018 09:45 Like
Golden bow - To Tame a Land
Ok, but I haven`t scuttle spell:-(

Author: Jan (Czech), 27-08-2018 09:22
first turn? - To Tame a Land
To fight with Rashka,i used archangel and phoenix,bud my speed with both are max 22 and archdevils has 23,so cannot have a first turn,then ukko not use berserk to archevils.

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 25-08-2018 22:49
Very good progress!! - To Tame a Land
I salute you lad, you have gone a long way!!👍Excell ent job gaining the orb of vulnerability; that certainly is one of the key artifacts needed to defeat the Titans! But it is not the only one... Combined with one other MAJOR artifact you have a chance of killing them without losing most of your army (presuming you still have quite large army and you have not sustained heavy losses). Have you managed to gain access to dark blue keymasters tent?

Author: luty, 25-08-2018 22:36 Like
Unsure - To Tame a Land
Got orb of vul, 1/1/1 of the dragons. Cant kill the elves cos no Titans Thunder. There are so many titans guarding snow area so I think im not supposed to go there yet but where else?

luty writes:
25-08-2018 23:03

- - To Tame a Land

Found out how to get it. Not gonna spoil much but theres a reason Gunnar gets experience at the seers hut

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
25-08-2018 23:07

Nicely done! - To Tame a Land

👏👏&# 128079;👏 8079;👏Ԁ 79; 👌

Ace (R. of Macedonia) writes:
27-08-2018 18:23

Good catch!! - To Tame a Land

That helped a bit with Gunnar and Wayfarer make me remember. Thanks.
Agree with you that Wayfarer is one of the best maps but play Ira the mage you will be stunned.

Adam (Poland) writes:
06-09-2018 09:41

Thunder Helmet - To Tame a Land

Where did you find thunder helmet to make Titans Thunder?

Avalyah writes:
17-06-2020 00:34

AoD - To Tame a Land

Can you give me a tip on where to find the Armor of the Damned? I can see one, but the guard requires crystal, rust and magic dragon which I don't have. I just got Kildare, the Orb of Vulnerability and am stuck before the titans. Thanks!

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 25-08-2018 19:49
#rd her - To Tame a Land
There is also 3rd hero. Is this one important later in the game.

Author: Jan (Czech), 25-08-2018 17:42
thx - To Tame a Land
I know,i save game before every fight with opponent.This must be!!😁㈳ 3;

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 25-08-2018 14:55
Aye - To Tame a Land
Good my boy, good! And yeah, they become later... Oh, a word of warning: you might wanna save your progress just before going into battle wi rashka for you might not make it even with berserker and main hero (Ukko) at first try! You may have to load game several times before you get a clear victory in that battle! Also make sure you have the first turn, otherwise you will fall... Good luck, you'll need it!

Author: Jan (Czech), 25-08-2018 14:46
yop - To Tame a Land
Youre right,Rashka castle is on magic plains,i forgnefullness on it.My hero learn bersesk from Oriss,so can beat Rashka😏.And peasants quest and enchanters will be far in andventure,right 8522;

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 25-08-2018 11:39
Berserker - To Tame a Land
Yes, I think so too that it was pretty clever (obtaining the tome of earth magic) if I may say so my self.. 👌😁 And yes you are right about using the berserker (it works on devils) but you don't necessarily need to use Oris for that fight; Look at the ground beneath Rashka... Also have you visited the underground seers hut (the mushroom house) with Oris? These tips should get you going! 😊💪

Author: Jan (Czech), 25-08-2018 10:27
but - To Tame a Land
I play this map on mobile with Heroes 3 wog.

Author: Jan (Czech), 25-08-2018 10:25
man man - To Tame a Land
Yes,perfect moment is a trick to obtain town portal,great idea.Hm to defeat Rashka,i think the way is over the berserk magic,right?With Oriss,she has expert fire magic.But havent,can use this to Arch Devils?

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 25-08-2018 10:15
Well... - To Tame a Land
There's the thing; you need that other hero to reveal the area near necropolis using the portal so that your main hero can waterwalk there! + You need her later in the game also so unfortunately the map seems to end there for all you HotA users which is very sad... Only option is to get HoMM 3 Complete to play it through to the end.

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 25-08-2018 08:11
Stuck - To Tame a Land
My problem is how to advance after reaching Necros after taking Helm of chaos quest / portal. For HOT-a users maybe another hero can help. Let him light the path with the boat and land it where the main hero is. Then scuttle the boat and water walk with the main hero back.

Author: Jaakko Minkkinen (Suomi), 24-08-2018 22:00
Death of Rashka - To Tame a Land
Hehe, there indeed is a trick to defeat Rashka but it is not the force field trick! You cannot defeat him in normal combat that much is true, but there is a way... The key for continuing your quest & adventure lies within the death of Rashka my good man! You can worry about that dark blue keytent later when it becomes relevant. ;-)

And I can't tell you how great of an honor it was for me when you told me that my map was better than Wayfarer!!! That means hell of a lot to me, you have my thanks pal! :)

Author: Jaakko Minkkinen (Suomi), 24-08-2018 21:49
Sucks... - To Tame a Land
Oh s**t!? That really is too bad that they have altered it like that in HotA, thus I am sorry to hear that your map ended there. Maybe if you could download the complete version, you could play it! :) And thanks for those praising words my good man! My goal was just as you said: to keep up the continuous feeling and excitement to play!

Author: Arien, 24-08-2018 21:13
Re: stuck - To Tame a Land
Sadly, I can confirm this doesn't appear to be working with HotA. I know some terrain and objects were altered in this mod - it looks like the Oasis is one of them, as it's impossible to access with Water Walk.
I feel a little disappointed that this is the end of the map for me, as I was really stoked to play it through to the end. Still - credit is due where it's due - as mentioned before, this map is a really fine tuned and intricate creation and incredibly engaging to play. Full props to the map maker!
Re: stuck - To Tame a Land

Micha writes:
13-09-2021 18:38

Can affirm - To Tame a Land

Yep. Sadly im also stuck with hota on this spot...

santo_bliz (Turkey) writes:
23-08-2022 19:08

same - To Tame a Land

i have some problem. i tryed everything but not works with hota

Author: Jan (Czech), 24-08-2018 21:10
undesstand but - To Tame a Land
No,not fighted with Rashka,he has 75 atk,def,atd and i have 55 atk with 2000 behemots and lot of my army,he defeated me i think,maybe used trick with force field?.I play wayfayer,its great map,but your map is better for me😀.So how trick can do to dark blue keymaster?I dont know

Author: Jaakko Minkkinen (Suomi), 24-08-2018 19:57
Cheers for the comment!! - To Tame a Land
Well I gotta say that it definitely works just the way I described it earlier! You do not need another hero in that part; in fact it is essential that your hero goes approx. to the middle of the waterway passage so that there is not a single drop of that darkness there in your way. The way must be clear all the way from the seer to the oasis (first tile). You obviously clear the right side as you travel back to the seer with your ship after spending the turn in the middle.

If it still doesn't work, then it must be because of HOTA ver.1.5... I use HOMM 3 Complete!

Author: Jaakko Minkkinen (Suomi), 24-08-2018 19:47
Golden bow - To Tame a Land
You just need to scuttle the hidden boat that is blocking your path to it!

Author: Jaakko Minkkinen (Suomi), 24-08-2018 19:40
Well... - To Tame a Land
By blue orb you mean the orb of firmament (air orb) I presume? You get that orb later from a whole different place (if you make it that far ;))! As for the dark blue keymasters tent.. Well let's just say that it may well be the trickiest part of the map and you'll need all the 3 heroes (in some ways) in order to get there eventually... There is a quite similar part in the map called Wayfarer (the greatest map there is!!) and to be honest I got the idea from it! I strongly recommend that you do not go to the snow area just yet... Have you managed to kill all the Inferno heroes..?

Author: Bubo (Sofia, Bulgaria), 24-08-2018 16:15
Masterpiece - To Tame a Land
I play HOTA ver.1.5 if that counts :)

Author: Bubo (Sofia, Bulgaria), 24-08-2018 16:13
Masterpiece - To Tame a Land
Hi Jaakko,

Very good map, which reminds me of old classics like Empire of the World!

Unfortunately I am stuck on the same place like others above. I even brought my second hero to reveal part of the darkness and do just three steps in the water with the main hero, who is fully equipped with booths and gloves, but still can't land on the oasis. And I am sure that have enough movement for that. Did you pass through the oasis by yourself during tests?

Author: Jan (Czech), 24-08-2018 13:12
What have do? - To Tame a Land
I find white tent,but havent blue orb of 4 orbs.I know,wheres a dark blue keymaster,but how can go here?One place is to snowfield,but there is a lot of titans.

Jan (Czech) writes:
27-08-2018 11:51

no - To Tame a Land

Archdevils 17(23),my angels 18(22)my phoenix 21(22)Its on start on fight,ukoo not works berserk and oriss too,have 20 months,hmm ends on this game😣

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
27-08-2018 12:22

How the hell??! - To Tame a Land

I don't understand how can archdevils have 23 speed!? I made it so they have 20 (tested it and played it through myself!) Also I don't get it how your archangels can have 22?! They should have 19 speed 18 + 1 from the ring of wayfarer..

The only answer is that you must be playing different version of the game where they have altered the speed values... I made & tested the map with HoMM 3 Complete.

Jan (Czech) writes:
27-08-2018 13:13

maybe - To Tame a Land

Hm i play on Wog,this be answer,so end in this perfect map,noo☹☹ ;

Jan (Czech) writes:
27-08-2018 17:43

yes! - To Tame a Land

I copy savegame and map to Homam 3 Complete and now can use berserk an archdevils has 20 speed,wonderfull!!

Jan (Czech) writes:
28-08-2018 06:54

orb - To Tame a Land

Where can find Orb of Inhibition,its need for open gate to black dragons.

Author: Adam (Poland), 24-08-2018 12:30 Like
how should I get to the golden bow - To Tame a Land
I found it above fortress but I don`t know how can I get it.

Adam (Poland) writes:
28-08-2018 11:54

Pendant of Death - To Tame a Land

Where can I find Pendant of Death?

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
28-08-2018 14:54

Necropolis area - To Tame a Land

I assume you have found your way to the undead areas. You'll get it (pendant of death) from there eventually.. Have you visited all the seers hut?

Adam (Poland) writes:
28-08-2018 16:17

pendant of death - To Tame a Land

Seer's hut at necropolis area?

Adam (Poland) writes:
29-08-2018 09:53

Pendant of death - To Tame a Land

To one of the seer`s hut I have no Abasador`s Sash.

Adam (Poland) writes:
29-08-2018 10:02

Pendant of death - To Tame a Land

And one of the seer`s wants 3 enchanters.

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 24-08-2018 08:59
Here is how to do it - To Tame a Land
Hail fellas! I'll tell you how to get by that part:

First of all make sure to have both, boots of speed and equestrian gloves equipped. After getting the tome of water magic move with your ship about to the center of that waterway passage just so that you can see that first tile of that oasis to the left! Spend one turn there standing still. When the next turn starts you can still see that oasis to the left even when necropolis cover of darkness is activated! Now all you have to do is to go to the shore (right side, seers hut), scuttle your boat and waterwalk to the oasis! There you have it!!🐲㈇ 6;

| 1-30 | ... | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-214 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy