Author: Lokieto , 19-05-2024 11:09

Use the 5.5 mod and adjust the strength - World At War - Enhanced Edition - Heroes 5 map

With the mapmixer tool.

13k dragons or other stacks are easily killable if one has certain artifacts and spells.

The map is maybe a bit large but offers enough possibilities of exploration for 8 players, sadly, the AI of HOMM55 still lacks faster reasoning and the duel ai is subpar.
more...

Author: Doctor (Россия), 19-05-2024 11:04

Крах тирана - Tyrant's Collapse - Heroes 7 map

Друзья, это одиночная карта без связи с какой-либо историей. Это сценарий, но вы можете выбрать любую стартовую фракцию (при выборе стандартных фракций игру начинаете с новым созданным героем, при выборе новой фракции из HOMM 7.5 - начинаете без стартового героя, но учитывая бонус 4000 золотых на ст more...

Author: 32167 , 18-05-2024 20:18

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Have you met the final bosses or have you just started? :) more...

Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Wayfarer (E) - map rating = 54 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Wayfarer (E) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Wayfarer (E) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Wayfarer (E)

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Very hard to find the way, it's an extremely tough journey!
My Hero, can you still sweep away all obstacles?

Added: 26-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Up versus Down | Remote Mountain | Lockmeadow Dragons | Black Cat turbo

| 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | ... | 691-702 |

Author: Tristan (Canada), 29-12-2015 02:58
Catherine - Wayfarer (E)
Anyone know how to kill Catherine easy?

2D_SVD (Saint-Petersburg, Russia) writes:
27-01-2016 00:52

Catherine - Wayfarer (E)

Do you really think there is an easy way to do anything on this map?))

Soyer (Soyer) writes:
02-02-2016 19:28

cathrine - Wayfarer (E)

Cathrine is very easy, take 1 azure dragon and all titans .first move u must use clone and force field and thats all i had 1200 tittans or something like that. use wait laways forse firld and easy victory

Author: Kutaz (Poland), 25-12-2015 18:25
Kutaz - Wayfarer (E)
How is possible to win Sandro when he begins turn??

Kutaz (Poland) writes:
26-12-2015 02:27

Kutaz - Wayfarer (E)

nvm :)

Author: Daniel Medström (Sweden), 17-12-2015 17:41
WHERE IS THE RED TENT? - Wayfarer (E)
I can't find the red tent, one said it was on the right side of sudabaya fortress but no it isn't??? pls can anyone explain better

RoseKavalier (Canada) writes:
18-12-2015 02:40

Red tent - Wayfarer (E)

Follow the river behind Rion... it's in a small area after you come ashore.

Daniel Medström (Sweden) writes:
18-12-2015 13:36

What's Rion? and pls explain with more details - Wayfarer (E)

and I've been almost in every single step you can be in, pls im stuck, got all the fortress and the hat that was hidden in the sea beside orange

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
18-12-2015 16:58

+ - Wayfarer (E)

lol dude you lose days here to ask for a thing you can solve by yourself in 1 minute:

Open the map in editor, Hold CTRL+F keys, scroll in the list for keymaster tent then use F3 to show all tents locations. Is not like translating from chinese, is it?

18-12-2015 17:17

Rion - Wayfarer (E)

Rion as in Rion the hero? Orange? The guy with Crystal Dragons near where you found the Sea Captain's Hat?

There's a river that you can follow on the other side of Rion's island... hence follow the river behind Rion.

ANDREY1981 (Russia, Kaliningrad) writes:
21-07-2016 13:39

Палаток - Wayfarer (E)

Почему-то нажимаю клавиши Ctrl+F и ничего не происходит ? Что я делаю не так?

Author: Kutas (Poland), 07-12-2015 15:18
Kutas - Wayfarer (E)
How to kill phoenixes in the anti-magic garrison?

07-12-2015 21:46

You don't need to - Wayfarer (E)

Look for a hidden passage near the Fortress.

Kutas (Poland) writes:
08-12-2015 03:47

Kutas - Wayfarer (E)

thank you

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 22-11-2015 04:18
solution - Wayfarer (E)
You're missing a not-so-obvious fight.

Solution here...the map gets increasingly more difficult afterwards. Good luck!

https://youtu.be/tXW rMGT5AN0
Played on SAFE-SoD mod, meaning it's vanilla SoD but with no Month of the creature growths.

Author: joaodbe (portugal), 22-11-2015 03:48
bug? - Wayfarer (E)
i didnt leveled up, im still level 1 only atacked genies. impossivel to beat those 100 dwarfs. also didnt pick the artifact, just went straight to the shippyard

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 21-11-2015 22:56
Logistics / Crest Valor - Wayfarer (E)
Either you did not choose Logistics as level up secondary or you picked up the artifact.

Artifact can be picked up only if you defeat the dwarves guarding the first gold stack.

Author: joaodbe (portugal), 21-11-2015 19:07
still missing 1 step to enter the boat - Wayfarer (E)
i already tried this, but still missing 1 more step movement to enter the boat on day 4....

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 21-11-2015 18:48
Puzzle - Wayfarer (E)
It's not a bug but one of many puzzles of this map.
Hint: don't get trolled.

If you get frustrated easily, this is a difficult map, but very enjoyable for some :)

I'll write solution below in case you give up.
###

(optional) When in water you can visit Sirens for 40 extra exp while losing 1 troll.

>>> Dismiss 1 or 2 trolls so you have only 1 left before visiting quest guard.

When you visit the border guard, you will lose your last troll, making a "ghost" hero without troops. This hero has base 2000 movement and can move to the next boat in a single day.

After that another puzzle will await you. GL!

Author: joaodbe (portugal), 21-11-2015 00:04
bug??? - Wayfarer (E)
i cant get throught that quest right in the begining, cause it says that i need to get there until day5, but i cant do that, its impossivel.... how can i pass that, lol.
im missing a few steps to get to boat after geting to shypyard

22-11-2015 14:11

+ - Wayfarer (E)

Is that turbo-wog mod I see? :)

22-11-2015 18:11

Turbo indeed - Wayfarer (E)

Yep! The only thing that makes it not perfect is faster walking animations.

I don't know if HOTA-fast is possible but even CRANIM movements are faster.

Possible?

22-11-2015 18:22

+ - Wayfarer (E)

You mean on adventure map or in battle faster movement? The problem with speed is the sound, as long as the sound isn't played until the end, the animation hangs. I modified almost all sounds to match the speed, but there is a limit to how much you can modify a sound before you hear strange things.

22-11-2015 20:59

In battle, not adventure map - Wayfarer (E)

Battle speeds, walking troops are a bit slow compared to what I'm used to.

If you ever look into HotA, they have 5 battle speeds, the last one is almost instantaneous for walking units.

Maybe a new CRANIM.txt file can be made for ERA, the SoD one crashes the game since it's missing units I assume.

22-11-2015 21:16

Turns out it was pretty easy - Wayfarer (E)

Moving discussion to HC.

Author: Kicferk, 26-09-2015 11:11
Load - Wayfarer (E)
There are a few tactics that you can use vs wizards, but main problem is timing. In SoD any gameplay that takes over 12 months can cause bugs, AI freezes and generally can be unpleasant. So Isuggest you load the game and try to beat blue earlier.

Cheers

Author: Buskola (Tallinn, Estonia), 26-09-2015 10:58
Got it - Wayfarer (E)
Well, I managed to get it before your reply, even though it was very late into the game (9/10 months), now I am stuck with wizards though. Any tactics?

Author: Nikos (Greece), 23-09-2015 00:44
Hi! - Wayfarer (E)
Just after the wirlpool buy some gnolls, lizardmen and serpent flies, capture the fortress on your left and upgrade the creatures. Andra will attack you. Protect cyclopes with the other creatures, cast forgetfullness and shoot the wyvern monarchs. Next round cast slow, shoot the dragon flies and finish the wyvern monarchs off with the behemoths. Next round blind the hydras e.t.c.

Author: Buskola (Tallinn, Estonia), 19-09-2015 10:19
Beating blue? - Wayfarer (E)
I finally got to the swamp area but i can't seem to beat blue. Any tactics?
Tried to use force field+slow and tried to teleport but enemy just tp hydras to my cyclops

Nikos (Greece) writes:
27-09-2015 17:37

... - Wayfarer (E)

Kicferk is right. Waiting for the months to pass by is no solution. All enemies are really stronger than you and you need to trick them to win.

Buskola (Tallinn, Estonia) writes:
30-09-2015 19:24

I understand - Wayfarer (E)

Look, I understand that enemies get stronger by the time, but I just cannot beat blue with the small force I have (approx. 50 cyclops), AI is just pretty smart (counters Slow w/ Haste+ Air Shield). I read some earlier replies by Nikos and saw the statement: "IMO I´m an average player."
Nikos, I swear, if you are an average player, I can´t pass the tutorial. Ty

Kicferk writes:
30-09-2015 23:51

Videos - Wayfarer (E)

Richard Chen made some really nice videos about this map. Start here: https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=AEERBjgN h-o

Cheers

Nikos (Greece) writes:
03-10-2015 15:30

Hi. - Wayfarer (E)

I didn't understand what you mean by "Nikos, I swear, if you are an average player, I can´t pass the tutorial". And why do you mention that I am an average player (which is true by the way). Anyway I am just trying to help.

Valery writes:
03-10-2015 19:41

+ - Wayfarer (E)

Thats because you wrote previously that you are average player, so he meant: if your level is average, then his level would be tutorial. Is just a form of thanking you.

Author: Ben Dover, 10-07-2015 21:19
Rion and 700 Crystal Dragons - Wayfarer (E)
Seriously need a walkthrough of this map. I'm too **** to solve this crap on my own. I'm stuck at Rion with 700 Crystal Dragons. I lack spell points to produce enough force fields to kill the dragons with the amount of Cyclops I have. I guess I could way a few years and then have enough Cyclops. But then I read about you guys that are basically way over this fight even in month 7 or something. Please help me out!

By the way, brilliant map!

Nikos (Greece) writes:
13-07-2015 00:45

Hello - Wayfarer (E)

You don't have to and you cannot beat Rion yet. Get the Necklace of Ocean Guidance which is hidden behind the Witch Hut next to the Ulan Bator Stronghold, go south of Surabaya Fortress, go to the other side of the lake, get on the boat, find the sea captain's hat behind a mountain on your right, assemble the admiral's hat, get off the boat near the orange hero with full movement points, destroy the boat, go to the right, build a new boat and run away!

Author: marc (Germany), 06-07-2015 12:53
Finally finished the map!! - Wayfarer (E)
it took me 10 months, with a lot of hints , but i finally beat finneas and finished this awsome map! great design, great gameplay , strongly recommend this map :DDDD

Nikos (Greece) writes:
07-07-2015 23:12

~ - Wayfarer (E)

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

Author: marc (Germany), 03-07-2015 12:08
Thanks

Author: Nikos (Greece), 01-07-2015 23:05
Hello
The seer’s hut situated north-right of the Pyungyang Castle on the bottom left side of the underworld gives you the orb of vulnerability in exchange for the orb of the firmament, the orb of silt, the orb of tempestuous fire and the orb of driving rain.

Author: marc (Germany), 01-07-2015 22:14
orb of vulnerability
Where can i get the orb of
vulnerability? cant find it .
thanks in advance

marc (Germany) writes:
03-07-2015 19:58

orb of silt

cant seem to find the orb of silt, any clue on where is it?

Nikos (Greece) writes:
03-07-2015 22:52

Well hidden from map editor checkers!

Go north-right of the Pyungyang Castle, enter the green monolith two way, defeat the 7 level monster, take a few steps and then go north. There is a hidden subterranean gate. On the other side there is a Pandora's box.

marc (Germany) writes:
03-07-2015 23:36

can't believe i haven't noticed that gate :P

Nikos (Greece) writes:
04-07-2015 00:51

Gate

It' s like a chameleon!

manh son writes:
24-07-2016 02:04

thanks Nikos! - Wayfarer (E)

i love you Nikos! :D. Ord of silt is the last odstacle i can't over but today i find it, i'm very very thanks you!!

Author: marc (Germany), 29-06-2015 13:02
my victory :D
beat him :D

Author: Nikos (Greece), 29-06-2015 12:21
You are welcome!
: - )

Author: marc (Germany), 29-06-2015 12:01
Thanks for the reply !
never thought of this strategy , hardest battle in the map so far, thanks for the reply :D

Author: Nikos (Greece), 29-06-2015 03:07
Delayed reply
Hi.
Double your spell points, equip the ring of the wayfarer and the bow of the sharpshooter and take one useless creature, another useless creature (you can use arch magis to save some spell points), 2 (or more) azure dragons and all your cyclops kings (in that row). Cast force field in front of the cyclopes and move the azure dragons next to the cyclopes. The force field protects both creatures. Attack the fairy dragons with the cyclopes. Then cast player and attack the fairy dragons again. Until the end of the battle always cast force field at the beginning of every second round. Also cast bless and precision. After the fairy dragons’ spell points run out, resurrect the cyclopes. Your cyclopes will run out of shots fast, so after resurrecting them make your azure dragons wait, make your cyclopes defend and after all enemy dragons defend, cast clone on the cyclopes and attack with the cloned cyclopes. Kill the azure dragons first to prevent your cloned cyclopes from freezing. If you have enough spell points, cast implosion every second round. Repeat cloning until you kill them all. P.S. In case the fairy dragons cast meteor shower, your azure dragons will die and you will have to try again. Cheers!

Author: marc (Germany), 28-06-2015 20:58
answer
i need an answer , its one of my only day off work and i wanna finish this map

Author: marc (Germany), 28-06-2015 14:02
i did it, killed gelu, but now i'm stuck with gunnar. any idea on how to kill him?

Author: marc (Germany), 27-06-2015 13:15
after rampart
I've captured all the rampart towns , and i cant beat the pheonixes in the anti-magic garrison without huge losses
is there a secret way?

marc (Germany) writes:
29-06-2015 13:16

jeddite

now i cant get to jeddite , can you help me ? :D

Nikos (Greece) writes:
29-06-2015 14:01

~

Where are you stuck? Have you defeated Gunnar?

marc (Germany) writes:
29-06-2015 14:02

nevermind :D

got it on map editor

Martii01 (Bulgaria) writes:
22-09-2015 22:10

Gunnar strategy - Wayfarer (E)

I like your strategy bro. But here comes 1 problem. Gunnar can cast Player. If he cast it, your azure dragons will have the same speed like his ones. Its impossible to get the next round Gunnar's Azure dragons will atack your cyclops, so in the next round you will have your 1 Azure dragon alive. Its possible, if he use player on the second round of the battle, you to win. Just you need much knowledge for casting magic arrow and force field on the rounds. Just you have to drain Gunnar's mana. When he lost all, res all your cyclops, use on every second round force field and kill the opponent monsters! This is possible because i had the problem with Gunnar Player magic :D. GL!

Kerem Akdag writes:
31-05-2016 16:43

That's impossible for me - Wayfarer (E)

Hey guys , I liked your solutions but they are not working for me. In first round i'm casting force field and moving my azure dragons next to the cyclops. the AI casting prayer in first round. After in the second round i'm casting prayer too (to get the speed and start first to the third round) . But unfortunately , although the azures' speed are same , the AI's azure starting and killing my cyclopses. What can I do??(sorry for minor grammar mistakes :) )

Author: help (Tallinn Estonia), 26-06-2015 16:04
Freeze
Well i froze on m17/w1/d2 when it was pink player's turn and i don't know how to fix it. I really want to keep playing this exciting map and i don't want to restart it. Any advice on fixing the freeze issue?

Nikos (Greece) writes:
26-06-2015 18:28

Freezing

Hi. I guess the problem is that the game duration has exceeded 12 months. Check the thread below:

http://www.maps4hero es.com/forum/opinion s.php?game=3&map_id= 369

Maybe you should load older saved files and try to save some time.

26-06-2015 22:48

era

One solution for really slow players is to use Era (wog) with SoD mod + Usain bolt mod. SoD mod eliminates all annoying bugs then usain bolt gives +10 tiles to your hero depending on how many battles he wins (by default 50). The settings are user modifiable in *ini file. That way you can finish it before 12th month.

Author: help plz (Kiev), 22-06-2015 15:31
Inferno towns
i captured all of the inferno towns , and i dont know what to do next, cant get to the 90000 ore seer. what to do next?

help plz (Kiev) writes:
22-06-2015 23:23

gg

nevermind , i got it :D

Author: Snveen (Slawno Poland), 21-05-2015 13:40
what's next?
I can't pass there any ideas how i can continue?
what's next?

Nikos (Greece) writes:
24-05-2015 10:22

Hello

You cannot go this way. Sail to the right side of Vidomina's peninsula and get off the boat on the lucid pools.

Nikos (Greece) writes:
24-05-2015 13:06

Then go south and find your way out of the swan ponds and the oases.

Author: Titan (Haifa, Israel), 14-05-2015 22:13 Like
Hi
How can I open the red/dark blue gate?
I'm stuck...

Nikos (Greece) writes:
24-05-2015 10:17

Hello

The red keymaster's tent is on the right of the Surabaya fortress. The dark blue keymaster's tent is on the right of Erlianhot castle.

Titan writes:
29-05-2015 18:23

Thanks for replay

But I can not reach the tents.
I can only summon boat and when I get to the Quest Guard (near the Behemoths)
I don't have the artifact...so I'm stuck

Nikos (Greece) writes:
29-05-2015 21:42

Do you mean the quest guard south of the red tent that asks for the admiral's hat? If so, take the boat south of the Surabaya fortress, grab the sea captain's hat that it is hidden behind a mountain on your right and assemble the admiral's hat. But how could you reach the quest guard without the admiral's hat? What' s the problem with the dark blue tent? Have you found it but you cannot visit it?

| 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | ... | 691-702 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy