Author: Lokieto , 19-05-2024 11:09

Use the 5.5 mod and adjust the strength - World At War - Enhanced Edition - Heroes 5 map

With the mapmixer tool.

13k dragons or other stacks are easily killable if one has certain artifacts and spells.

The map is maybe a bit large but offers enough possibilities of exploration for 8 players, sadly, the AI of HOMM55 still lacks faster reasoning and the duel ai is subpar.
more...

Author: Doctor (Россия), 19-05-2024 11:04

Крах тирана - Tyrant's Collapse - Heroes 7 map

Друзья, это одиночная карта без связи с какой-либо историей. Это сценарий, но вы можете выбрать любую стартовую фракцию (при выборе стандартных фракций игру начинаете с новым созданным героем, при выборе новой фракции из HOMM 7.5 - начинаете без стартового героя, но учитывая бонус 4000 золотых на ст more...

Author: 32167 , 18-05-2024 20:18

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Have you met the final bosses or have you just started? :) more...

Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Wayfarer (E) - map rating = 54 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Wayfarer (E) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Wayfarer (E) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Wayfarer (E)

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Very hard to find the way, it's an extremely tough journey!
My Hero, can you still sweep away all obstacles?

Added: 26-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Adventures in Ancient Greece | Circle of Four | Guardhouse of Earth | Multiverse

| 1-30 | ... | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | 331-360 | ... | 691-702 |

Author: Mike (Vilnius, Lithuania), 29-09-2014 12:23
Hide and Seek
I always think that if map have a big number of opinions, it's a good map. And this map have a lot of opinions. But now i see, this is not opinions, but questions HOW, WHERE and WHY. Why i must every turn search every pixel, to see if there no hidden paths? And before that, every time use waterwalk spell. How i suppose to find teleporter (behind green borderguard ) near Klebold? And what the heck is Klewlod??? Good that my hero in that time was near this sign. But if not? How i suppose then find that Kleweld? How you suppose to find the way to green keymaster tent anyway, before searching that green borderguard near Kelwod? I still can't defeat garison with 7x800 phoenix (without crucial looses). Is it hard just make event before this garison e.g. :for 5 000 gold peasant told you, that last day he saw Gelu in the swampland going to his castle through the bushes. Why everything is so cryptic and hidden? I now reached Gunar and i don't know what to do next. Try to beat him, or not. Maybe somewhere i missed hidden path/monolith/event. Maybe i'ts necessary to fight him. This is not point and cilck game, that you need pointing and clicking every pixel to search something. Or look every 3min. to map editor and every 5min here for the answer. I tired for searching answers in this 500 "opinions" . I feeling like a cheater, that i have every turn peek with one eye to map editor. This is strategy game, not hide and seek.

Kicferk writes:
29-09-2014 12:57

The type of map

I feel you have just chosen a bad map for you to play. Some people enjoy a map which is less straightforward, has some clues or riddles. Others prefer the approach that is more popular in most game scenarios.

But the best advice I have ever heard about problem similar to yours came from Valery. If you don't enjoy searching for everything in game, you can just open map editor. If you really hate it, play with map editor open all the time and check the map as you go.

Personally, I use this avice a lot, especially with XL maps. But I really appreciate such "clues" and pieces of information about the map present in game. Cheers

Nikos (Greece) writes:
30-09-2014 02:41

I agree

I think that Kicferk is right. There are many types of maps. You just have to choose the map that suits you best.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
30-09-2014 18:37

+1

Also wayfarer is probably the hardest map for H3, and this implies every game aspect, from complex fights to complex design, then up to complex solutions.

Not for every player out. Complaining is useless, you are now listening to Beethoven 9th symphony; if too complex for you, take Beatles. :)

Author: piou (Warsaw, Poland), 28-09-2014 14:42
how to continue
have to get to gunnar. HOW?

piou (Warsaw, Poland) writes:
28-09-2014 15:55

plz hlp

i have only day free today ;) its so frustrating to get everything done upper level and now im just....?!?!

cezar (Bucharest,Romania) writes:
28-09-2014 19:40

to gunnar

to gunnar you need to go to green border right to ulan bator and destroy the boat who is not visible but is blocking the way to the portal.Is near the cliff nest.So you need the admiral hat for destroy boat.Use water walk to te portal after that.
After you kill this hero and capture hakata use water walk and learn scuttle boat and look near this lake is another way to land near star axis(+1 spell power) here you find the portal 2 way.Gunnar is very hard fight.

28-09-2014 23:09

ups

i doublecheck it on mapeditor there is NO way i can get to that portal, its bloked! there is cliff nest and behemot cave.

28-09-2014 23:10

ups

OMG @@@@@ i see it now! god, thank u!!!!!!!!!

Author: cezar (Bucharest, Romania), 26-09-2014 22:27
Sword of helfire
Where is it this sword.
I am at this point:All inferno castles captured,xeron defeated,i got the spyglasses,i got and opened 90000 ore quest.
So the next step is seem to be this quest with sword and breastplate.

cezar (Bucharest, Romania) writes:
27-09-2014 00:13

i found the sword

i used view earth and discovered the artifact and few more.

28-09-2014 18:11

what u do next

i guess u did everything upper lvl by now, any hlp for me plz

Nikos (Greece) writes:
04-10-2014 18:51

Help?

What kind of help would you like?

Author: cezar (Bucharest, Romania), 25-09-2014 15:19
immposible with 1500x7 titans
How can avoid titans,ciele is lvl 36 water walk with full movement dont reach a place without titans,starting from the point in water .Fighting titans is immposible for the moment.so what i have to do?

Nikos (Greece) writes:
25-09-2014 17:51

Stand on water!

Start water walking and an event with one ice elemental will make you stop. Fight it and end your turn. Next day you will be able to reach the peasants on the right side of the lake without landing on the spots with the titans' events. P.S. Remember to pick up all the peasants!

Nikos (Greece) writes:
26-09-2014 02:03

Stables

You should visit the stables north of the starting town, put the boots of speed and the equestrian gloves on and have no slower creatures than cyclopes.

Author: Alex (Kyiv), 10-09-2014 20:29 Like
Finished in 24 monthes!
Just can't find words to this map! Amazing, magnificent, crazy, mastery!! Creator are the best man ever!
Enjoyed every moment!
In the final battle had 10k cyclopes, 4400 AB,2300 AD, 2700 AA, 2600 Titans! Beat Finneas with the first time :) (after realized I need to have phoenixes and spees artifacts), most problems were with Sandro, tried to defend about 50 times (did it with AB, Cyclopes, and meat (Gold dragons, dark knights, gorgones, magogs); Wore Armor of a Damned, Casted Berserk to Azure, Rushes, Ghosts and Liches), attacked Behemots to Faerie dragons, then to Crystal Dragons (meanwhile casting Berserk) Then used sacrifice to restore AD by Magogs and others)

Alex (Kyiv) writes:
10-09-2014 20:32

continue

Also had Azure with Sandro, after beated all creature except Azures I blinded them, restored AD, cloned AD and cyclopes, casted bless, butcher, praying and finally fury to the cloned AD and go to attack him)

Author: Nikos (Greece), 05-08-2014 13:46
Any new questions?
Many questions are old and I don' t know if the authors are checking for replies. So, if anyone has a question, please ask and I will be happy to assist you :-)

hanshans (Holland) writes:
28-08-2014 12:29

Green Border Guard

Can't get past the green border guard (northeast from ulan bator). A boat is blocking me and I can't get past it with water walk nor with a boat.. help por favor.

Nikos (Greece) writes:
24-09-2014 04:23

Green Border Guard

Hi. Sorry. I had stopped checking for replies. Get the Cloak of the Undead King which lies northeast of "Colombo" Castle (Roland's town), go to the Seer's Hut south of "Havana" Rampart (Gelu's town), trade it with the Sea Captain's Hat, assemble the Admiral's Hat, destroy the boat next to the green border gate with the scuttle boat spell, take a boat to open the gate, get off the boat and cast water walk.

Nikos (Greece) writes:
24-09-2014 04:25

Green border gate

P.S. Please let me know if you make it!

TimWalker writes:
23-11-2014 16:39

Gunnar

how to beat him if he casts the first prayer (I do the same thing) and then goes as the first, although the speed is the same and my azure located above?

Nikos (Greece) writes:
12-01-2015 02:04

Hey. Are you still around?

Author: Stifmann (Brno, Czech republic), 11-07-2014 15:48
Orange guy
After I destroy green player, what should I do next ?? There is only one way,thru the orange guy,who has 700 crystal dragons .. And with my army is impossible to kill him.. Any advices ?? thnx

Stifmann (Brno, Czech republic) writes:
11-07-2014 16:17

correction

Sorry, after I destroy Blue player

Nikos (Greece) writes:
05-08-2014 13:01

There must be another way...

Hi. Go south of Surabaya town, go to the other side of the lake, get on the boat, find the sea captain's hat behind a mountain on your right, assemble the admiral's hat, get off the boat near the orange hero with full movement points, destroy the boat, run fast to the right, built a new boat and go away!

Stifmann (Brno,Czech republic) writes:
14-08-2014 23:13

answer

Thanks for reply.. I already found the captains hat but dont know where is the necklace of ocean guidance to create the admirals hat .. could you help me again please ?? Thanks

Vlad writes:
05-09-2014 15:34

Neclace

Can you tell me where did i find the neclace of guidance for amiral hat ?

Thanks

Nikos (Greece) writes:
24-09-2014 04:29

Necklace of Ocean Guidance

The Necklace of Ocean Guidance is hidden behind the Witch Hut next to the "Ulan Bator" Stronghold.

Author: Mikael (Trosa Sweden), 30-06-2014 17:34
answ: Dwarves
Hi you are attacking the wrong dwarves follow this walkthorough when you get stuck, you don´t have to do exactly the same but att some obstacles you almost have to follow it.

http://www.celestial heavens.com/forums/v iewtopic.php?t=11546

Author: Songo (Krakow, Poland), 21-06-2014 19:12
Dwarves
Don't really understand how to kill dwarves, there are 14 in each stack and damage of one is 2-4, so on maximum they hit 56 when troll has just 40...

Nikos (Greece) writes:
05-08-2014 13:11

To Remco and Songo

Hi! You have to use the original version (or maybe the wog version) to get the specific battlefield. In that case there a spot where only one dwarf at a time can hit you. I used the HoMM3 HD version and I switched back to the original for this battle and some others. Anyway, you don' t have to kill the dwarfs to proceed. Kill the Medusas (you get one wood and 100 gold), pick up the wood (9) and the gold (900) on your right and you will have exactly the wood and gold needed for a boat.

Gyuri (Hungary) writes:
20-08-2014 09:21

walktrough fails

that walkthrough fails at the very beginning. if i dont get the gold and proceed with advanced pathfinding, then i will have to have no army to get through the island in one day, but in that case i cant get to the fortress, because theres no way to go ashore (either the orcs or 1 peasant in the water..). so, i do have to kill the dwarves to get expert pathfinding. but killing the dwarves depends on luck! pretty damn annoying to start a map like this..

Valery writes:
20-08-2014 16:28

heh

Now you know why I almost never play chinese maps. They are great, but take weeks of reloads.

In capitalism environment I don't have that time. ;)

Gyuri (Hungary) writes:
20-08-2014 17:19

I was wrong!

yeah, I better like maps where you just either find the only solution or not.. but! I was wrong, there is a 3rd path to land, it's hidden ;)

now I started to like the map. another thing I hate tho is double populations. random monsters can ruin some maps, like empire of the world 1 and 2 :/

Valery writes:
20-08-2014 17:32

There is a solution to it

SoD mod from Era will remove any creatures plague, growth and much more. 100% safe for SoD maps, and no scripts.

Author: Remco (Soesterberg, The Netherlands), 03-02-2014 14:34
Dwarf Battlefield
Hey all, just want to say that the first battle against the dwarfs is not possible to win anymore, because the battlefield has changed, the flowers are not there anymore, the only way to fight them now is to let them all attack you at the same time... And that's impossible to win with just 1 Troll

Author: m (Bulgaria), 18-01-2014 00:44
Skills
Is it imperative for my heroes to have exact skills or could I level them in some other useful skills with the same end result?

Author: david (Antwerp,belgium), 13-01-2014 00:53
please!
how can i get to a castle in the beginning?please...i 'm stuck everytime :(

Mikael (Trosa Sweden) writes:
13-01-2014 16:39

mr

Hi
Two ways
1.Beat the medusas, defend untilthey are out os hots stand were only two troops at the time can reach you, then you beat the dwarves at the first pile of gold (5000) go and stand between the flowers where only one troop can reach you and just defend if you attack you die.
If the dwarves get moral you have to do the fight until they don´t get it while they make more then 20 in damage took me about 20 minutes to succeed, you should then get expert logitics go to the boat (defeating the vampires and taking the free pile with wood and gold don´t fight for the wood ), go by boat open the gate and lose one troll, go directly and purchase the boat and jump on and you should reach the boat in 1 turn.

There is another way if oyu avoid the dwarves:
2. Beat the medusas take the free gold and wood, beat the vampires enter the boat, dismiss 1 troll, go to the sirens in the north of the lake they give you 40 xp and take on troll, go to gate give 1 troll to open it, you now have no troops so you move faster and will be able to buy and enter the boat in 1 turn.
When you pass the the gate with the boat then take a secret landning path to avoid the event peasant, (not needed in nr 1 because yoy have 2 trolls left) a little northeast of the orcs
I prefer nr 1 because the 5000 gold help in getting more troops early

DAVID (antwerp,belgium) writes:
17-01-2014 22:46

:)

It's frustrating...i tried by beating the dwarves,but one of them always gets morale and strikes twice and kills the troll :( and with the second way if i land near the orcs,they kill me...i don't know what to do :(

Mikael (Trosa Sweden) writes:
27-01-2014 13:27

MR

Hi
The first week is the most frustrating then it get´s better.
I remembered I had to use this walkthroug when i got stuck.. there are a lot of secret passages along the way.
You don´t have to follow it blindly I ignore some parts, but Ciele as main hero is important (you free her after a couple of weeks).
Link for walkthrough
http://www.celestial heavens.com/forums/v iewtopic.php?t=11546

Author: m (Bulgaria), 11-01-2014 12:48
Advanced logistics vs expert logistics
First,thanks for the wonderful map I have begun to play!
Second-in the celestialheavens walkthrough,posted in replies here,I see that after the battle with the dwarfs,the hero gets expert logistics and everyth is fine.If he avoids it,he stays with advanced log,which is one tile insufficient to reach the boat.
My question is-must I beat the dwarfs,or should I learn the movement trick from some other map to take both the artifact and flag the tower?

Author: david (Antwerp,belgium), 10-01-2014 23:05
help! :)
how can i pass in the beginining of the map?the time runs out before i get to the gate which leads to the castle.help me please

Author: sasha, 27-12-2013 01:32
Completed !
TYVM bird for this map! All details are perfect! But needed always look map with editer for hidden artifacts(is the answer for all noobish questions). Finished in 13m 3w 6d. Top1 map for h3m. top2 is unleashing the bloodthirsty. P.D- i couldn't pass 1st week and i edited map :D

Author: Aster (Budva Montenegro), 24-12-2013 16:10
please
I'm lost
i can't open 4 gates. 90 000 ore, defeat Mutare Drake, defeat Dracon, and 9900 peasant. Where i must go now?

sasha writes:
24-12-2013 19:02

only final left to finish in my case,but didnt see 90k ore quest, you're playing not edited map maybe. Add screenshot plz

Nikos (Greece) writes:
05-08-2014 13:41

90000 ore

You have to bring Everflowing Crystal Cloak, Ring of Infinite Gems, Everpouring Vial of Mercury, Eversmoking Ring of Sulfur, Inexhaustible Cart of Ore and Inexhaustible Cart of Lumber to a seer situated north of Manaus and San Diago towns. To reach the seer you will need the telescope and the spyglass. You will get the first four artifacts if you disassemble the cornucopia artifact which you get if you give to a seer near Surabaya town the Endless Sack of Gold, Endless Bag of Gold and Endless Purse of Gold which you get after killing Neela the alchemist and Astral the wizard.

Author: Aster, 24-12-2013 15:51
where to get 90000 ore
for quest gard

Nikos (Greece) writes:
05-08-2014 13:42

(wrong reply)

You have to bring Everflowing Crystal Cloak, Ring of Infinite Gems, Everpouring Vial of Mercury, Eversmoking Ring of Sulfur, Inexhaustible Cart of Ore and Inexhaustible Cart of Lumber to a seer situated north of Manaus and San Diago towns. To reach the seer you will need the telescope and the spyglass. You will get the first four artifacts if you disassemble the cornucopia artifact which you get if you give to a seer near Surabaya town the Endless Sack of Gold, Endless Bag of Gold and Endless Purse of Gold which you get after killing Neela the alchemist and Astral the wizard.

Author: Netshaft (Greece), 30-08-2013 19:00
Wayfarer (E) walkthrough
I have completed the map after 12months.The most exciting and difficult map ever. I would recommend to the creator to use more pointers or hints. Amazing job - 10 points!

mano writes:
03-09-2013 15:26

why so many artifacts

it was a wonderful start ; so creative but then i see in inventory many set artifacts; which makes so easy; that is why i didnot even finish this; i dont recommend this map

Author: gizi (Hungary), 25-08-2013 20:41
offtopic
Hi!

I have a problem that isn't related to this map which is one of the best maps I have ever played. So on this link:

http://tinypic.com/v iew.php?pic=2dglsgi& s=5

you can see a screenshot of a map on which I played a long time ago. The problem is that I don't remember the name of it so if somebody knows it please help me! it would be very important.
thx

franek writes:
18-11-2013 19:59

name of map

in Polish language its called "Wrota Chaosu"

Pozdrawiam :)

Author: elros (Russia), 27-07-2013 19:59
Orb of Air and Orb of Earth
Guys, I defeated Sandro and came to Finneas, but i need Orb of Air and Orb of Earth. Where are they? I opened Editor and didn't find them at the map =(

Author: pit (Sofia, Bulgaria), 10-07-2013 23:00 Like
Can't water walk to green border guard
I try to walk behind cyclop's cave, through green border guard, but i can't. No way through there, neither with a ship.. Help please

Tristan (Toronto, CA) writes:
29-07-2013 08:57

Alchemist Lab

North West of Ulan Bator behind that Alchemist Lab is a hidden boat you can use by the oasis. Its very hard to see.

Author: kerem, 07-07-2013 00:46
i am finished the map 711 days
this map very nice

Author: kerem, 05-07-2013 17:14
pls help
i am here
http://img28.imagesh ack.us/img28/918/kbj .png

The magic of the ship is not

WaterWalk does not work

Author: Bogdan (Ukraine), 25-05-2013 04:57
Help to kill Sandro
I know that I must use Kilgor to kill Sandro, but the trick with berserk doen't work. He uses cure or slow or clone rushes forward because one of his units doesn't stand under berserk till the next round. Please advise which troops should I take for the fight and with what quantity to attract all his troops in one spot to cast berserk on them.

Author: Help (Canada), 23-05-2013 03:08
How do i get gem?
Iv'e just killed the enchanters and flagged the red tent and learned water walk. There are 4000 archangles guarding the entrance to gem. Is there another way to get to her? I can't view the images on birds spolier so its not very clear at what he is saying. It just says then attack the skeletons, not how to get to them. Please respond quickly :(

elros writes:
25-07-2013 20:09

Secret way

U can find the secret way near the last swarm castle, behind the red guard. Go to oasis down from Hydra house.

Author: Tristan (Canada), 20-05-2013 21:44
Impossible please respond
Im on day 4 and im just in the boat now. I cant kill the 1 peasant and the lots of orcs will also kill me. These are the only 2 spots i can land? Ive looked at birds guide but it doesn't help me in that first part because somehow i cant view the image. So can anyone explain how to land without WoG?

melle writes:
20-05-2013 23:57

kill it!

how can't you kill the 1 peasant with your troll? i had 1 troll left at that point, and 1 troll is 100x stronger then 1 peasant. also you can kill the ogre's with 1 troll using the same method you killed the medusa's with (defend till they are out of shots) this needs alot of luck though. when they all hit there maximum normal dmg (not even morale/luck) your troll will die :/ have you killed the dwarves defending the gold btw? its possible (only use defend, and stay in the sweet spot where only 1 dwarf can atk u) although this is a fight of like 15 mins, and you can die easily (if the dwarf attacking you has good morale or luck) and... GL with the rest of the map! you will need alot of patience for it ;)

Tristan writes:
21-05-2013 01:30

No troops

1 troll? I don't have any troops. with adv logistics i cant make it on turn 4 with 1 troll, i was told to go to the siren and delete the troll o i can make it to the boat. Are you saying that i have to kill the dwarfs? Thanks for the feedback.

h3enthusiast writes:
23-07-2013 01:02

Other path

There is another path besides the obvious one... look around.

Author: melle (netherlands), 20-05-2013 02:17
21k AB's
fantastic map! almost done the upper floor, but with a problem ATM. on my way to the green tent just after defeating roland, i have to kill 7x 3k AB's on cursed ground! the terrain is nice, but 3k ab's kill almost everything in 1 hit. how do i kill them?? w/o losing important monsters

Author: Laszlo (Budapest, Hungary), 13-05-2013 00:02
Fighting Dracon - Spoiler tip does not help
Hello! Fantastic map, there are really no words for it!! Many thanks!
Great walkthrough that really helps sometime!

I was really OK until bateeling with Dracon. The spoiler sais that he summons elementals, and I need to exhaust his mana. The reality is that he clones his titans and my 300+ cycoples are gone in 2-3 turns... Maybe Clone was not in the plan? :-) Any help would be highly appreciated!!

melle writes:
20-05-2013 02:22

dracon

i casted forgetfullness and blocked the gate, then destroyed my own catapult with meteor shower. then i blinded his flying units. then put 1 dragon fly next to his titans, first time his titans will kill the fly, but repeat it. and the 3rd time he will TP his titans next to my 160 AB's, and atk those. those 250 titans are easy pie for my 160 AB's due to the 80% defence reduction. then just resurrect all your units and kill the remaining units with your cyclops :):)

Lucian (Romania) writes:
25-03-2015 15:15

dracon

doesnt work. each time i put serpent flies in front of titan he kills them, doesnt teleport outside castle. and then casts prayer and titans get higher speed than my serpents.

Author: the new guy, 28-12-2012 13:42
Done in 7 months. Good map, recommended to everyone who thinks that The Empire Of The World was good but way too easy :) Cheers.

Btw you MUST have Ciele as your main hero (at least at the beginning) or you will never win this. This is probably the only bad thing about this map: author doesnt give any tips about what hero you should develop. When i was playing this map for the first time i had Yog as a main hero and i had to cheat to go through, was kinda annoying =(

Szadi writes:
21-04-2013 15:02

LOL

you dont this map wuth 7 month buhhaa this is inposible

Author: Lydie (Sunny South Est (FRANCE)), 19-11-2012 19:18
Wayfarer
Thank you for this wonderfull map. Thanks everyone for the tips

| 1-30 | ... | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | 331-360 | ... | 691-702 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy