Author: Lokieto , 19-05-2024 11:09

Use the 5.5 mod and adjust the strength - World At War - Enhanced Edition - Heroes 5 map

With the mapmixer tool.

13k dragons or other stacks are easily killable if one has certain artifacts and spells.

The map is maybe a bit large but offers enough possibilities of exploration for 8 players, sadly, the AI of HOMM55 still lacks faster reasoning and the duel ai is subpar.
more...

Author: Doctor (Россия), 19-05-2024 11:04

Крах тирана - Tyrant's Collapse - Heroes 7 map

Друзья, это одиночная карта без связи с какой-либо историей. Это сценарий, но вы можете выбрать любую стартовую фракцию (при выборе стандартных фракций игру начинаете с новым созданным героем, при выборе новой фракции из HOMM 7.5 - начинаете без стартового героя, но учитывая бонус 4000 золотых на ст more...

Author: 32167 , 18-05-2024 20:18

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Have you met the final bosses or have you just started? :) more...

Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Wayfarer (E) - map rating = 54 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Wayfarer (E) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Wayfarer (E) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Wayfarer (E)

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Very hard to find the way, it's an extremely tough journey!
My Hero, can you still sweep away all obstacles?

Added: 26-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Lone Knight | Four Seasons | Grim Reaper (Heroes II map) | WORLD MAP

| 1-30 | ... | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | ... | 691-702 |

Author: Stifmann (Brno,Czech republic), 02-05-2015 19:45
Purple tent
Hi, where is purple tent ?? cant find it
Thanks

Stifmann (Brno,Czech republic) writes:
02-05-2015 20:01

got it

Got it

Author: Stifmann (Brno,Czech republic), 24-04-2015 12:17
Recanter's Cloak
Hi.. I need to find Recanter's Cloak to open guardian to kill mutare drake .. Any tips where it should be ?? Or what should I do now ??

Nikos (Greece) writes:
27-04-2015 02:20

Hello

The Recanter's Cloak is hidden behind the gold mine near the Pyungyang Castle on the bottom left side of the underworld. The archangels in front of the castle give you a hint "There is something different with this Gold mine". Chears!

Author: Lucian (Romania), 04-04-2015 19:23
3000 behemoths
how to defeat the 3000 x 7 ancient behemoths near the green tent, on cursed ground?

Lucian (Romania) writes:
05-04-2015 16:46

cactus

nevermind, found the secret path near the cactus flower :)

Tristan writes:
01-01-2016 07:06

3000 x 7 titans - Wayfarer (E)

I found the secret passage like you did but i land and 21k titans kill me? There is another way to land?

Author: Kobra, 29-03-2015 10:26
Catherine?
Any tips guys? I go 1500 CK and 250 AD with Ammo and Force Field, but I cant succeed... either her Angels/Griffins, or she cast speed and I do shit! any tips?

Lucian (Romania) writes:
01-04-2015 16:08

catherine

same problem here. stuck at catherine.
tried with titans and cyclopes + ammo cart, all protected by force field. doesnt work.
if you succeed, please share the strategy.
thanks.

Lucian (Romania) writes:
01-04-2015 18:34

catherine 1

well, finally found the way with her.
with tactics, split your army like this when you start battle.
1st round: cast forgetfulness, defend with angels and shoot griffiths with titans and cyclopes. his angels will resurrect griffiths.
2nd round: cast force field in front of titans and cyclopes. his angels will kill your mages.
3rd round: cast slow, so that at the beginning of round 4 your titans will have higher speed than his slowed angels ;)
4th round: cast force field in front of your shooters.

catherine 1

Lucian (Romania) writes:
01-04-2015 18:35

catherine 2

5th round: cast another force field and block the entrance near the ammo cart just like in the image. otherwise, she will teleport her units from the castle that fit through the empty space near ammo cart.
from now on you only cast force field until she is out of spell points ;)

catherine 2

Tristan (Canada) writes:
29-12-2015 02:56

Doesn't work - Wayfarer (E)

What spell is Catherine casting round one? For me she casts prayer and I cannot attack the griffins round one. Tried your exact set-up and i cast forgetfulness then she casts prayer and her angels kill magi and griffins fly into the magi place and attack Titans.....
Any help please? or if anyone knows another tactic because i can't kill her.

pranksta (BP, HUN) writes:
07-01-2019 23:08

all it takes is one bad move - Wayfarer (E)

hi. she casts prayer for me too. however, if you fly an 1st round: AA in front of the gate, she won't attack.
then you cast forgetfulness and shoot the griffins, she will use her AA to resurrect.
2nd round: her AA will kill the mages. resurrect them with your AAs and blind her AA. she'll blind the CK (make sure to wear the medal against forgetfulness)
3rd round: cast force field. she'll kill the mages again with the Halberdiers.
4th round: blind the Halberdiers.
now I'm sure how, but I still had one stack of AA in front of the gate. while you have this, she won't risk the gate but goes through the whole my catapult did.
I'm also not sure why, but after casting force field again, she teleported her blinded Halberdiers to the place of my dead mages, basically shutting herself out (in previous takes, she kept teleporting her troops in there)
this was her death sentence :)
now I cast slow and blind all of her troops one by one, re-casting the force field, too.
then really easy - cure the CKs, kill Halberdiers, resurrect the mages, cast Disrupting Ray on her AAs, but make sure they're slowed before you shoot them, otherwise she'll be able to attack you.
no disrupting ray is needed for the other troops, just clone your CKs. also, don't forget to resurrect your AAs before the last kill :)

I used around 700 spell points for this, and didn't wear the pendant of second sight. I'm not sure why she teleported her Halberdiers next to my CKs, as she blinded them before...

very hard battle, had she not done that, I'd have no chance (I'm on 200%, ofc, the only way to play :)).

Author: Kicferk, 28-03-2015 01:22
Big loses
In general, loses on this type of maps tend to matter. If you can't win a fight with no loses bring some fodder to lose. Because next fights will be way tougher than current one, and you need all your powerstacks intact.

But hey, I may be wrong in this partcular case :)
Cheers

Author: Lucian (Romania), 27-03-2015 23:13
win
finally killed him, but I lost 30 AB, 70 CK and 40 titans.
I hope that won't affect me in the future battles.

Author: Kobra, 27-03-2015 19:41
Finally got him...
Was very hard! But i came up with a strategy that goes as follows :
my army -
slot 1 - CK
slot 2 - Thunderbirds
slot 3 - AB
slot 4 - Orcs
slot 5+6+7 - serpent fly

as the battle begins, use teleport on AB and put them in fron of the titans. now, the slot 5 fly will attack titan. the slot 6 fly, move him below the titns and the behemoths. then, use thunderbirds to block the path where no creature could hit your behemoths. basically all you want to do is m,ake the behemoths kill titans, then blind naga and mage, and then start ressurect all.
GOOD LUCK!

Author: Stifmann (Brno,Czech republic), 26-03-2015 19:48
Stuck
HI guys!!
I'm stuck again.. I captured Memphis, pass dark blue guardian and get behemots and cyclops caves .. And I dont know what to do next.. Only ways are through 90 000 ore or kill mature for guardians quests, kill xeron for seer or get a brown tent to pass a brown gate or brown guardian .. Is brown tent somewhere hide or what ?

Thanks

Kobra writes:
28-03-2015 16:35

Have u visited the green's area?

there is a secret passage near your starting point ;)

30-03-2015 16:50

HELP

Thanks man .. Inferno boys are dead :)) .. But I´m stuck again..Can´t find Statesman's Medal, Ambassador's Sash and Diplomat's Ring to open guardian after cyclops valley .. Any tips ??

Lucian (Romania) writes:
31-03-2015 13:16

orange

you must beat the orange player, right under your swamp castles, rion with crystal dragons. then take the other orange players and they have the required artefacts.
white tent is hidden in the area that you have to open with 9900 ore.

31-03-2015 14:53

orange

Where is exactly the white tent ?? I tried to use earth view and map editor and still can´t find it .. There are only cyclop caves and huts in that area .. Maybe I´m blind or I don´t know :D

31-03-2015 15:56

white tent

Got it .. It's in the area where is cloude temple and library :))

Author: Lucian (Romania), 25-03-2015 21:16
dracon
first take the tower castle San Diago before the quest guard that asks for the tome of earth. there you learn town portal and resurrection. only after that go and attack dracon.
I am stuck at the same battle :) cannot defeat dracon. if you succeed, please share your strategy and the amount of creatures you had in your army for this battle.

Author: Kobra, 25-03-2015 20:32
Dracon...
Hello all!
I'm stuck with Dracon... can't beat him. even if i could, he destroys 95% of my army and i can't ressurect any troops cuz i gave tome of earth magic to the quest guard. any suggestions?

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
28-03-2015 07:14

Dracon

basically you let him shoot until he is out of shoots, then let him summon crap until he is out of mana, then you start play.

Dracon

28-03-2015 07:15

end

end

end

Lucian (Romania) writes:
28-03-2015 11:34

dracon

thanks for the tips.
after many failed attempts, I found a quicker way to win without any loss.
I fought with 170 AB, 370 CK, 1 mage (spells cost less) and 4 stacks of serpent flies.
first round cast blind on enchanters because this way you stop them from casting unpredictible spells that can ruin your plan. put one stack of flies in front of his gate and one in front of his titans. shoot his titans with cyclops and defend with AB.
2nd round cast prayer. put another stack of flies in front of titans, shoot titans with cyclopes, defend with AB.
3rd round, with your last stack of flies attack titans, it is very important to attack them because flies have special ability to cast weakness on adversary and dispell. then teleport the AB in front of titans and attack. then shoot titans with cyclops.
4th round, blind the gargoyles that attacked AB so that the nagas will not reach them. the iron golems will attack your titans but you can kill them and remain with aprox 30 AB.
as for the next rounds blind the rest of his troops in this order: mages, genies and naga. then resurrect AB and cyclopes. hide with your resurrected troops behind blinded gargoyles and ammo cart in the right upper corner of battlefield. then teleport AB and kill with one strike enchanters, mages and genies. you need two turns to kill nagas and gargoyles. also, you need to recast blind on some his troops while you resurrect yours.
tough damn battle, you need a little amount of luck, too.

yoyo (Dortmund, Germany) writes:
21-06-2015 13:04

Dracon

I tried so many times with different tactics
eventually i manged to beat him with Lucian's strategy :D

dnk_design (Ukraine) writes:
22-12-2020 03:05

dracon - Wayfarer (E)

Master Gins casts Prayer to Truck. Nice choine, need to remember. And this battle made by behemots, who attacked tgrough crashed wall behind them.

dracon - Wayfarer (E)

Author: Stifmann (Brno,Czech republic), 24-03-2015 18:13
HELP
Please help .. How to leave a cursed land after saving Gem from a prison ?? Only way how to leave is through a legion of Archangels by boat, but I cant defeat them with my amry

thaks for answer

alukim (Slovakia) writes:
25-03-2015 12:00

HELP

stand on the seers hut then you can cast the spells normally..

Author: Tristan, 22-03-2015 04:39
Infero Heros
Im attacking Ash right now and the ammo cart teleport cyclops trick isnt working. Ash casts armageddon if I blind arch devils. When I have a troop blocking my cyclops, she casts meteor shower and destroys ammo cart. Ffs I have reloaded like 50 times, please the normal way isnt working for me. 565 cyclops 1 1 1 1 1 23 arch devils are my troops.

Author: Snake, 22-03-2015 00:58
Swan pond
With Ciele cast town portal then go kill tan. With Gem visit the swan pond. Then the next turn go to the seer tree cast water walk. Then land on the swan pond. (wont stop your movement). Then you can leave the way you came in. Good luck with Neela, she was a bitch.

Author: Lucian (Romania), 21-03-2015 17:16
cursed ground
After I rescue Gem and take book of earth magic how can I return home? I am on cursed ground and cant cast water walk.

Author: Nick (Toronto, Canada), 20-03-2015 20:33
9900 peasonts
Im attacking the stronghold Guadajara with my 9900 peasants in army. I force field my cyclops and peasants and kill defending cyclops. Now I should just shoot neutral army down but orcs in towers shooting down my peasants. If I use my cyclops to break down walls then I can't kill cyclops.

Lucian (Romania) writes:
25-03-2015 15:39

peasants

dont bring the peasants into battle, let them in mercury mine just below the castle

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 18-03-2015 10:30
Adrienne
Just kill her, what you need? Better open border guard, then retreat in open field, she will get out.

Author: Kobra, 14-03-2015 19:48
Now stuck with Adrienne
(the blue player) any tips? something that i missed?

Author: Kobra, 14-03-2015 18:55
Well i didnt know that! thx buddy

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 14-03-2015 18:33
whirlpools
Whirlpool rule: creature stack from last slot (7th) is halved. So if you put 2 imps in last slot, you will lose 1. Use this trick and don't be afraid anymore of whirlpools.

Author: Kobra, 14-03-2015 15:31
After Ulan bator
Hello! what to do after capturing Ulan Bator? there is a whirlpool that i can get to, but afraid to lose many troops cuz i dont have admirals hat...

Lucian (Romania) writes:
22-03-2015 14:10

swan pond

so the seer hut was the only place where there was no cursed ground, thanks! yeah, neela is a tough one, i already failed 3 attempts to kill her by defending in tower castle, still trying :)

Snake writes:
23-03-2015 04:54

Neela

Yea what I did was sacrificed fortress troops for behemoths and cyclops as I didn't have enough mana. If you dont have double mana and bow of sharpshooter then u should find it. Makes fight easier.

Lucian (Romania) writes:
23-03-2015 17:48

9900 peasants

beat neela. and also coronius. but after I take the rampart castle how can I continue? where can I find 9900 peasants to open gate?

Lucian (Romania) writes:
23-03-2015 20:47

!

found it, looong water walk across the river :)

Lucian (Romania) writes:
25-03-2015 15:42

dracon

well, stuck again. cant find any way to beat dracon. tried blocking titans with serpent flies 4 turns, hoping that they would teleport themselves out of the castle so i can finish them with my behemoths. didnt happen.
any hints?

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 12-03-2015 21:04
indeed
Indeed, one must be a true redneck to rate this map 1.

Author: Nikos (Greece), 11-03-2015 00:44
Town
In every HoMM3 map if you don't start with a town, you must capture one in seven days. That's what you have to do in this map too.

Author: redneck (USA), 10-03-2015 17:42
Bad map
Whoever made this map is a complete idiot, not playable. ya gotta have a town to play and this map aint got any

Koni writes:
14-03-2015 13:30

be ashamed!

Indeed, anyone who isn't able to only start such a map and capture a town in 7 days, should not give such a rating without having played it. Maybe he should ask himself, who is the idiot. :)

DrunkRedneck writes:
15-03-2015 19:11

aint no town

Yall r nuts, I drank me a 12 pack trying to find me a town and their aint no towns to get to in 7 days, so the map rates a 0

15-03-2015 20:11

sadly

Skilled people spend their free time to imagine nice things, then share with others. Then some drunk idiot -doubled by oblivious bad player-,who never created anything, just spites a bad rating and one of the most wonderful maps goes into oblivion, despite 20 people rating 10, and two thousands having already finished it.

That's internet backside, there should be a QI minimum value required. Sadly, there isn't, so we have to endure blatant ignorance.

Baron writes:
17-03-2015 14:17

Erase this vote

If you cant proceed in a map! It must depend on two things. The map is not correct or you are doing it all wrong.
This map is obviously not wrong as thousands have finished it. Then there is only one option left.
Why didnt you bother to find out what could be wrong by trying to ask. Instead you took your time to go here and give a scandal vote just because you yourself didnt make it. And as you didnt make it, it must be something wrong with the map! Really good thinking, I am impressed.
Turning up telling you poured a twelve pack in your skull can only mean one thing.....

I really hope that the site owner erases your vote and the likewise stupid comments

mark writes:
17-03-2015 17:17

don't bother

Nice efforts but its obviously an internet troll. Best to ignore it before it expands!

Author: Jonas (Kaunas, Lithuania), 24-01-2015 17:54
Stuck at after Vidomina
Can't get out of her island. I've pretty much tried standing at every single possible place near water and summoning boat or casting water walk to walk anywhere but without any success... I read it should be somewhere in the top left corner but can't manage to find it no matter what.

Nikos (Greece) writes:
27-01-2015 02:12

Hi!

Beat Vidomina, open the left quest guard, equip the spyglass and the speculum, go to the northen spot, cast water walk, land on a lava spot near some phoenixes, cast summon boat and off you go!

Author: Jonas (Kaunas, Lithuania), 18-01-2015 16:37
ABs on cursed ground
How the f do I defeat them?
I've tried brining whole army and losing 1/2 of it, I've tried bringing just cyclops + ABs + meat or just cyclops + meat. The max movement on Cyclops I can get is 12 so that kinda sucks for runnin n shootin + it's borderline for running out of shots I think. Fwiw I've got ~1.7k cyclops which kill about ~500 ABs per shot.

Kicferk writes:
19-01-2015 01:56

Hint

I don't know if this is the fight you mention, but I have seen a video showing a tactics that could be useful to you anyway.
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=40I9fqsc GZs
Cheers

Jonas (Kaunas, Lithuania) writes:
19-01-2015 21:34

Doesn't work

It simply doesn't. The amount of damage my cyclops kings deal is less than in this vids (they need 1 extra turn to kill one pack) and the terrain of the fight is different enough so that behemoths move differently and leave less space making kinda impossible for such shooting n running.

Kicferk writes:
19-01-2015 22:46

Terrain

HD mod is changing terrain in battle for some reason. It can be why the terrain is different for your fight.

Other than that, if you kill 500AB's per whot it's pretty late game. I have heard of some bugs occuring after month 12, and this fight is quite early in the game, so getting above month 12 is very likely. I would suggest replaying the map and playing faster(especially taking into account huge AI bonuses with time).

Cheers

Nikos (Greece) writes:
19-01-2015 23:57

Hi!

As a matter of fact you don't have to defeat the 2.100 Ancient Behemoths! Take the Sentinel's Shield and return to the terrain with the cactuses. Cast water walk and you can reach a spot on the north. Take a boat and find your way out. The road ahead is tricky (no surprise). Ask me if you get stuck. P.S. Avoid the 2.100 Titans as well! Bye.

Author: Nikos (Greece), 12-01-2015 02:23
New questions
If you have any questions, please post them using the form on the left of the page in order to have them displayed first. If you reply to an old message, it is hard for your question to be spotted :-)

Author: Martin (Tallinn, Estonia), 30-10-2014 10:46
What the hell
I am stuck on DAY 3 I CANT GET ON THE SECOND BOAT BEFORE DAY 4 AND THEN ITS TOO LATE. i sacrificed 2 trolls on day 2. 1 to border guard and 1 to sirens so im lvl 2. WHAT SHOULD I DO

Nikos (Greece) writes:
31-10-2014 02:35

Check

Check the previous page. There are many replies that will help you out.

Famous519 (-) writes:
06-01-2015 09:25

Wayferar

That helps a lot when i can't get to the "previous page"

Kicferk writes:
06-01-2015 22:12

Try this link

As in the title, link to next page of comments...
http://www.maps4hero es.com/forum/opinion s.php?map_id=791&gam e=3&limit=1

Nikos (Greece) writes:
07-01-2015 02:19

Above

Click the numbers "11-20", "21-30" etc. above Martin's first message.
Maybe that helps more.

Author: luk (Warsaw, POland), 12-10-2014 19:55
are all heroes need till the end?
??

luk (Warsaw, POland) writes:
12-10-2014 23:44

goddamn!

There is mistake in ******** map! I defeted the necromancers and there is an event on map and i cannot summon boat...

Florin (Bucharest, Romania) writes:
13-10-2014 14:06

I am at the exact spot

You cannot summon boat because of some wood and I don't know what to do now..

Florin (Bucharest, Romania) writes:
13-10-2014 14:36

Sea chest

Sory it is a sea chest and you cannot summon boat, what to do now ?
Just defeated Vidomina so I am in that area,
Please anyone ?

luk (Warsaw, POland) writes:
14-10-2014 19:46

go up, on the left is guarian, and later u got this thing to collect bone dragons, there is place up of it where u can summon boat :)

Nikos (Greece) writes:
15-10-2014 01:24

Heroes

To beat the map you will be needing your main hero and Kilgor.

Author: luk (Warsaw, Poland), 12-10-2014 15:27
how to continue
how to get to recanters cloak?

luk (Warsaw, Poland) writes:
12-10-2014 15:31

got it

found it :)

Author: cezar (Bucharest, Romania), 01-10-2014 16:57
finished
After 21 months i finished,is one of the best map filled with so many fights.The most difficult fight was gunnar because was a fight with cyclopes and one azure dragon only for avoid losing troops.Force field and clone,double mana at the end i remained with 14 mana.Last fight is easy if we start first and impossible without pheonixes.

Nikos (Greece) writes:
02-10-2014 11:44

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Beating this map is a real feat! But why did it take you so long? I am an average player (I think!), I used much help and it took me less than 9 months. Did you wait to collect troops?

cezar (Bucharest,Romania) writes:
02-10-2014 15:31

because not all the hints was helpme

i used not to many saves,and sometimes i lost many days until i found the way.I saved the game only before some fights.I restarted 1 time the game because i did not noticed the way to tome of earth.For example for finding the orb of drain i lose many days until i found this because on my way i missed a lot of artefacts.So maybe we dont need so many time and of course if i do this again will be more faster .

| 1-30 | ... | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | ... | 691-702 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy