Author: wasilix , 08-05-2024 07:46

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

If I recall correctly you need to use waterwalk hero to move around and a hero on a ship to adjust the movement trajectory of your 1st hero to help him avoid ambushes. more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:23

. - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It’s clear, I took all the heroes outside the first tavern, my mistake more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:11

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Can not understand anything.Your arrow goes through the event with azures.leaving the tavern on the water there is nowhere to land. more...

Author: 32167 , 08-05-2024 00:52

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Put the hero on the water so that the other character’s trajectory changes. Then the second hero will bypass the fire and land on the water.
It will take several times to lead the hero to the exit (on the far right)
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:43

Exit - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Your destiantion is to the right. You can work this way or try my way - I have just passed crystal dragon to hero in tavern, cancel Kyrre and rebuy him from water tavern, so he can sail to the right. Then you land in top right corner and just water walk to portal. more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:39

kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I found the solution no bother :) more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:36

Hello, exit where? I can land either on bone dragons or azure dragons. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:30

BUG - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Bug! For some reason, sometimes the computer restores this hero. I advise you to transfer the map to version Hota 1.5.4 or go through the second version of the map (v.2.0). It is more stable and extreme bugs have been fixed. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:28

Мариус - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Баг! Почему-то компьютер иногда удаляет этого героя. Советую проходить карту на версии Хоты 1.5.4 или же пройти вторую версию карты (v.2.0). Она стабильнее и в ней исправлены критические баги. more...

Author: lakilolj (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:23

Marius - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Great map, sadly i couldn't end it, Marius, last hero to kill, to do 2 final quests, somehow commited suicide, from what i checked on map editor, he was in front of castle with pandora boxes. when i reached this place, there was neither Marius nor any pandora boxes. i could buy him in tavern th more...

Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 21:57

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello, you need a loyal helper in the water to get around the fire. Remember, don’t step on fire and go to the water. The Azure dragons (the ones under the clouds) are guarding the exit. more...

Author: Pawel , 07-05-2024 21:24

Yes this is the case! Thanks for that. Is that the only bug in first version as I'm stuck again? I have 3200MP and I miss one step to get there. Or maybe I can't see something? more...

Author: mee (UK), 07-05-2024 16:58

factory version is not auto updated to 1.7.1 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

also, looks like only the factories have spell research enabled

I just now reinstalled hota 1.7.1 latest version from https://h3hota.com/en/download#latest-version-hota-171 and chose the first mirror linking to the download at https://pixeldrain.com/u/FhsEkDR8 and checking the default map using m
more...

Author: Art , 07-05-2024 00:43

thanks - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

yes you are right thanks mate! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Ira the Mage - map rating = 28 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ira the Mage - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Ira the Mage - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Ira the Mage

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Very importantly, please choose 200% difficulty.
And the starting computer set must be chose as instructed. Then you can enjoy the game.
Wonderfully new HoMM3 map, full of amazing ideas. If you can't read Chinese, then you must be the strongest player or you can't finish it. Already carefully and completely tested.

Added: 01-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: World of Hereos | Souverains du chaos | MGL - At the mountains | Archibald's campaign

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | ... | 451-459 |

Author: Peter (Budapest, Hungary), 19-02-2021 13:32 Like
Link to savegames - Ira the Mage
Dear Valery,

Thank you for the feedback.

I created a google drive, and put the saves there. I have the saves of similar situations in the SoD and Wog + SafeSOD versions. When I restarted the map, I was a bit faster, so there is some difference in the number of days.

You'll see two test cases in the folder. In the hero_units test, the green hero in front of the necro castle has grand elves in SoD, but somehow it has sylvan centaurs in the Wog version. In the movement_test, when you end the turn, the hero moves into the anti-magic garrison for SoD, but in the WoG he has 1 more tile of movement and it is impossible to get him into the garrison. The latter situation forced me to restart the scenario. I did not notice any other difference between the two versions up to these points.

Link to files:
https://drive.googl e.com/drive/folder s/1e3I2tr6tRYw35 uWjL04iKtW3e3qfVR2 U?usp=sharing

(remove spaces)

Thanks for looking into the issue. It is also possible that my WoG configuration was wrong, but I only had the Safe SOD mod enabled. I would be interested in what you find.

Let me also remark that I really enjoyed your TeW 3 + 4 maps. :)
Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Peter

Author: Valery, 19-02-2021 04:01
+ - Ira the Mage
Do you happen to still have a save from that bug? I am the creator of Safe Sod mod and I would like to see that movement bug, or at least tell here what exactly happened when where so I can look into. Thanks

Author: ddoraa, 18-02-2021 19:51
translate - Ira the Mage
how fix symbols>?
translate - Ira the Mage

Valery writes:
19-02-2021 03:22

+ - Ira the Mage

It's easy, learn chinese then buy a chinese version of the game, you will understand everything then.

D&D3.5 (France) writes:
18-03-2021 15:01

Translation - Ira the Mage

Here is the corrected google translation of the map : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1 hFtVY4uksqOt5nSlrmZFxREK0hv1z-Al?usp=sha ring

Author: Peter (Budapest, Hungary), 17-01-2021 00:05 Like
Exceptional map - Ira the Mage
I just finished this adventure. It was a long and awesome journey. Very nice ideas in a lot of battles and in many quests.

Sadly, I could not read any of the text, but I would be curious about the background story.

I think that this map requires a good amount of persistence. In some fights it was hard for me to find the best strategy. In some of the anti-magic garrison battles a morale bonus can be a lifesaver.

First I tried with WoG+Safe SOD, but one quest that depended on the movement amount of the opponent hero was buggy, and I had to restart around month 14.

I recommend it to everyone who enjoys tactical battles and thinking in solving quests.

Valery writes:
19-02-2021 19:59

+ - Ira the Mage

Thanks. Initially all my mods are for Era 2.4.6 F which is the last version before Era author implemented new features but also unavoidable bugs.
I will look into your save, thanks

Valery writes:
19-02-2021 20:47

+ - Ira the Mage

ok, I can't load any of your saves on Era 2.9.14, it crashes. But on Era 2.4.6 they load surprisingly.
Do you happen to have saves from :
1st and 2nd day (if on second he has sylvains, thats all I need), 10th day and 20th day, just to see what's going with his elves?

Valery writes:
19-02-2021 20:48

+ - Ira the Mage

You can use my email address (is in any of my maps readme) so we don't pollute this thread

Valery writes:
20-02-2021 00:31

+ - Ira the Mage

Peter, can you please load any save from your game, with exact same mods as when you played, then hit F11, that will extract scripts.
Then go in Heroes 3/Data, you will see a folder "extracted scripts", can you upload it somewhere for me?

Peter (Budapest, Hungary) writes:
28-02-2021 11:19

email - Ira the Mage

Hi Valery,
Sorry for not responding in time. I didn't get any notification that you responded to my message here. I will look into my saves and send you the data in email.
Cheers,
Peter

Author: frifix, 15-11-2020 15:36
Language - Ira the Mage
Yes. I will do this map, if somebody will tarnslate it into english or, I would be happy, into german.

D&D3.5 (France) writes:
18-03-2021 15:48

Translation - Ira the Mage

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1 hFtVY4uksqOt5nSlrmZFxREK0hv1z-Al?usp=sha ring

Author: Ngon Com, 29-09-2020 19:06
Recruit crash - Ira the Mage
At month 22 week 1 day 1, I get crash when recruit Arch Devils.
Recruit crash - Ira the Mage

Author: CB, 28-06-2020 21:20
good - Ira the Mage
good

Author: Oleg (Russia), 31-05-2020 17:18 Like
Grail - Ira the Mage
Hi everyone,

I just finally completed this crazy map, but I did not find the Grail. The problem is that I could not find the last piece of the Statue of Legion - te Torso. I can`t find it even in map editor. Where I am supposed to find it? Did everyone here actually completed the Statue?
Thank you in advance, Im really curious!

Aenr writes:
07-04-2021 13:46

Grail - Ira the Mage - Ira the Mage

Hey, the torso is found in a seer's hut on the north east side of the map (142,43). Where did you find the loins? It's the only part I didn't find...

Aenr writes:
07-04-2021 13:58

Grail - Ira the Mage - Ira the Mage

Ok, I found it, it's in an event just before the quest guard for the statue of legion. The dragon zoo is the map to the treasure.

Author: Manos (GREECE), 18-05-2020 13:04
Orange castle 89,22 - Ira the Mage
Great map so far. Can i win the orange castle at 89,22 without fire magic? I have berserk but not so may spell points (220) to win the battle... Can someone help me?

Author: Albert, 24-04-2020 22:31
How to kill red dragon by harpy? - Ira the Mage
I dont have terrain advantage , like some people had in gameplay. So i cant attack dragon more than once.

Albert writes:
27-04-2020 09:44

Impossible dragon? - Ira the Mage

No terrain advantage to win battle

Impossible dragon? - Ira the Mage

Barbuta writes:
28-04-2020 16:57

Advantage - Ira the Mage

Disable HD+ option in the HD mod launcher

Author: Barbuta, 21-04-2020 22:21
Please Explain - Ira the Mage
"Month of creatures never come before you get the grail or you eliminate any AI players of other colors. every month should be the month of ladybug(and every week is the week of eagle)."

How does choosing town types as the instruction and choosing 200% difficulty guarantee there will not be a month of creatures?

Can the author or someone else explain how you can set up the map in that way.

Author: Takács János (Hungary), 14-01-2020 05:45 Like
I love this map - Ira the Mage
My favorite battle:

https://youtu.be/EOv 5pqoGzss

Author: Mael (France), 23-12-2019 01:06
opinion - Ira the Mage
Une carte très longue et tres difficile, bref très passionnante. Un voyage compliqué plein d'astuces incroyables.
Certains combats sont cependant trop longs : la répétition des même tactiques durant les combats finit par lasser ( tuer le dragon avec la harpie est à la finale ennuyant même si l'astuce est géniale ou encore tuer 400 behemoths en se cachant derrière un 'force field')

Author: Mael (France), 23-12-2019 00:57
tips - Ira the Mage
Hero ennemi avec packs de 4 sharpshooters, utiliser le pendentif et le sort onde de la mort

hero ennemi avec elemental, utiliser hynose sur les fées puis bloquer les elementaires de magie en les attaquant avec les fées (la tente de soin les bloque)

Après navoir tué les géant et obtenue la clef de la tente noire, aller apprendre le sort téléport en utilisant 'water walk pour accéder au magic shrine

De même, utiliser la clef noire pour allet à la tour d'observation puis utiliser 'water walk' pour accéder aux passage marécageux

une fois la ville inferno capturée, il faut débloquer la suite de la carte en obtenant 5 diablotins pour ouvrir le garde près de la 1ere ville havre capturée

combat contre les dragons noirs : utiliser téléportation sur les arbalétriers pour les placer là ou les dragons ne peuvent attaquer . N'avoir que 2 stacks 1 stack tireurs + 1 stack effrit

heros ennemi avec 2 packs de 15 behemoths : remplir le champ de bataille de mines, n'utiliser que le sultan effrit qui peut aller sur les mines sans dommages, détruire les behemoths en les faisant se déplacer sur les mines et en utilisant le sort 'armaguedon 9; ( cahque mine tue un behmoths 8 mines en tuent 8 et le sort environ 5 alors que l'ennemi ne peut en ressuciter que 7)

héros avec les 5 phenix + 2x5 dragons noirs. Votre sultan est probablement suffisement résistant pour supporter l'attaque d'un stack, placez-le au bon endroit du champ de bataille où il ne subira qu'une seule attaque par tour

attaque de la garnison de la ville donjon : utiliser armaguedon ( votre sultan effrit ne sra pas affecté et doit etre votre seule troupe) puis 'champ de force' pour le protéger et ainsi de suite

combat contre les dragons fantomes, utiliser votre pack de chiens de l'enfer et des stacks de 1 paysans. Proteger les chiens derrière champ de force + lenteur + anti magie + armaguedon

Contre le joueur avec 3 dragons qui utilise armaguedon, il faut l'attirer sur la case de la garnison anti-magie. Il ne pourra plus lancer son sort et sera facile à battre

pour éviter le joueur vert avec les 5000 archanges et choiper la clef tente bleue foncée : invoquer un bateau puis se déplacer pour en construire un 2e au chantier naval un peu plus bas à gauche. Le jouert vert va embarquer puis débarquer pour tenter de vous attaquer. Il faut lui échappper en utlilisant le 'admiral s hat'

pour atteindre l'ile avec le nain il faut utliliser 'water walk' et n'avoir que l'effrit comme troupe pour voyager plus vite. Il faut aller d'ile en ile jusqu'àu 'redwood observatory' puis finir son tour sur une case eau située en bas à droite du 2e ile au crâne, entre l'ile et un rocher.

heros ennemi avec les sultans effrit : équiper votre héros pour avoir 12 points de magie puis lancer 'death ripple'. Seul votre sultan effrit survivra avec un seul point de vie

Garnison avec 30 dragons azur : 50 diablotins plus 1 effrit. Les dragons vont attaquer les diablotins.? Lancer 'berserk', éloigner l'effrit, lancer 'armaguedon 9;

pour accéder à l'île avec le 'cloud temple', il faut tout d'abord dégager le passage en navigant avec un bateau (récupérer le 'heaume de l'illumination& #039; ouvrir la barrière qui necessite un élémentaire de feu, prnedre le blois flottant qui permet d'acceder aux terres de la ville donjon,etc) puis se rendre sur l'ile qui possède des étables avec seulement le sultant effrit. De cette ile il y a deux chemins pour rejoindre la ville donjon et il faut bloquer celui du haut avec un bateau. S'arrêter sur l'eau ( y terminer son tour de jeu) sur le 2e chemin. Il faut s'assurer de bénéficier du bonus de mouvement des étables pour pouvoir effectuer toute la traversée jusqu'au panneau situé près du 'cloud temple'

héros avec 5 démons : il faut qu'il embarque sur le bateau( dégager le garde juste à sa droite, puis libérer le chemin jusqu'à finir le tour à côté des nomades à gauche) puis qu'il ouvre la 'pandora box' et ensuite le vaincre pour libérer le chemin.

héros avec 3 archidiables près des étables : vous ne pouvez pas encore le battre ! c'est la course ! il faut laisser le héros ouvrir le garde blanc près du 'refuge' entre la garnison verte et le garde vert. Pour faire faire demi-tour au héros ennemi, il faut se positionner juste en dessous de la garnison verte car il voudra vous attaquer. Puis le prendre de vitesse et récupérer le nain. Ensuite attendre le héros vert près de l'eau à gauche. Il va s'approcher et il faudra de nouveau le prendre de vitesse et s'enfuir avec le nain.

attaque du chateau nécromancien : assembler l'artefact 'elixir of life' qui régénérera les PV de votre effrit à chaque tour. 'ice bolt ' et 'frost ring' sont très efficaces contre les élémentaires de feu

Aller tuer le héros vert avec ses trois diables pour liberer le passage situé près du tourbillon en mer entouré de granison violette. Le tourbillon est accessible

Garde qui demande '1 pit lord & & deamon' pour passer : enroler le 'pit lord' puis attaquer les paysans. il faut laisser les paysans tuer un groupe de 4 créatures dont le total de PV est supérieur à 35 pour que le pit lord puisse ressuciter un démon

Clova the seer a le bouclier des damnés

Héros avec le 'imp' : il n'est pas possible d'acoster pour le tuer. Il faut donc qu'il vienne vous attaquer. Pour cela libéerer le passage jusqu'à la ville nécro et constituer une armée avec un seul 'imp' puis approcher vous au plus près en bateau. Il viendra vous attaquer mais grace au 'necklace of swiftness' vous lancerez le sort en premier même si vous etes en défense

De nouveau le héros vert avec les 1500 archanges... il est imbattable. Il faut l'attirer vers la garnison anti-magie située sur l'ile de la mer en dessous des étables (étables situées à l'entrée de la zone ).
*1er mouvement : libérer le passage jusqu'à la garnison anti-magie en bordure de mer et y stocker provisoirement toutes les troupes
*2e mouvement : libérer l'accès au 'tomme de la magie de l'eau ' mais ne pas le prendre, il faut le laisser au joueur vert - ensuite se réfugier dans la zone au dessus de la garnison où les troupes sont stockées
*3e mouvement : prendre 2 diablotin (ou bien 2 staks de 1 seule unité qui seront sacrifiés) puis lancer 'water walk' pour capturer la garnison anti-magie située sur l'ile plus bas et y déposer un diablotin
*4e mouvement : à faire dans le même tour que le 3e mouvement. Capturer la garnison antimagie à droite près du moulin et y déposer un diablotin. puis retourner chercher les troupes à la garnison de gauche
*5e mouvement : libérer l'accès au moulin. Le joueur vert va attaquer la garnison de gauche puis celle sur l'ile et s'y retrouver bloqué !!

Flavien Rossignol (Metz France) writes:
30-04-2021 21:25

azure dragon - Ira the Mage

quand je lance berserk sur les dragons azures, ils suivent l'effrit à l'autre bout de la map (normal)
comment as-tu fait ?

Flavien Rossignol (Metz France) writes:
30-04-2021 21:51

azure - Ira the Mage

peut-être tu as fait le combat sans le correctif sur berserk ?

Author: Mael (France), 12-12-2019 22:41
no army - Ira the Mage
i have no army anymore because i gave the angel to pass the guuard.
Now i'm stucked by a rogue
Plz help

Author: Ronander (Swedwn), 04-12-2019 20:22
Inferno citadel - Ira the Mage
Really fun map, but now I´m stucked. The arrow tower does 48 (always) dmg, and my Efreet sultan has 90(91) health.That means that I only can stand one turn. Right clicking on the arrow tower give the information that it inflicts 10-15 dmg.Any suggestion?

Valery writes:
05-12-2019 00:24

+ - Ira the Mage

Do you play in wog version?

Ronander (Sweden) writes:
05-12-2019 10:19

- - Ira the Mage

Hi Valery. No, with Hota and no other mods.

Valery writes:
05-12-2019 12:10

+ - Ira the Mage

Well, I don't play Hota but I read there are bunch of changes from SoD, some of them invalidating many SoD maps.
Ira the Mage is for SoD

Author: Jaakko M. (Suomi), 17-10-2019 00:47 Like
Mission accomplished! - Ira the Mage
Finally finished this amazing map! Took me quite some time to finish this but no matter, still was able to pull it off!! Was truly mind blowing map; some ideas and puzzles were absolutely sick and beyond imagination! Ending was bit of an anticlimax though... Really should have made the ending better (never even got the statue of legion so it seems it was not mandatory to get after all + there was no final boss at all so to speak!)! I still consider the Wayfarer to be the greatest map of all time but this was a very nice map and full of unique ideas! Good job!

Yaroslav writes:
17-10-2019 17:55

... - Ira the Mage

Now it's time to play Xiedu :) It's hundred times better than Wayfarer in terms of ideas and complexity. IMHO

Jaakko writes:
19-10-2019 03:25

Xiedu - Ira the Mage

Thanks for the tip, have to try that one!

stefan (Poland) writes:
07-05-2020 15:13

IRA - Ira the Mage

just finished WOG-ified version - it was easy as hell, cause on first day hero found Tome of Air in the well ;) this map should be played only in SOD ver

Author: JK (Vienna, Austria), 29-09-2019 21:35
English - Ira the Mage
How do you all play the game - it is all in Chinese, but yet I see bunch of other folks playing it... am i missing something?

Yaroslav writes:
30-09-2019 01:01

... - Ira the Mage

It's playable without reading and text understanding. As any other map in HoMM 3.

Author: bge, 18-06-2019 14:29
stuck on the first crusader fight - Ira the Mage
My issue is this is supposed to be a straight forward fight but no matter what i do one of the stacks will always get morale and kill can anyone tell me what am i doing wrong or is it just some freak bug that occured

tomas7902 (Slovakia) writes:
03-01-2020 13:12

Same issue with crusarder morale - Ira the Mage

Hi
I have the same problem. Were you able to find a solution?

tomas7902 (Zilina, Slovakia) writes:
05-01-2020 13:44

Solution - Ira the Mage

Ok i found the solution. You should kill the 1 crusader with lightning bolt and then run before the 2nd until you get morale and then fight. He will not get the morale as before and you win.

bge writes:
06-01-2020 12:07

re crusader fight - Ira the Mage

actually when i did the fight on HotA i had no issues go figure

Author: fitx (Moscow, Russia), 07-03-2019 16:52
120 sultans - Ira the Mage
Hello!

i stuck after i killed 120 sultans (107x78)

where should I go after? :(

fitx (Moscow, Russia) writes:
07-03-2019 17:03

fix - Ira the Mage

78х107 )

Author: wasilix, 20-02-2019 10:08
Harpy vs red dragon layout - Ira the Mage
Hi there! I know that the battlefield layout should have a pocket for my harpy to beat the dragon, and I found a "let's play" video having that layout.

However, I can't get it for whatever reason. Anyone has a clue why it may happen? I don't have a screenshot of my layout, but it's basically a couple of obstacles (a lake, and a branch) that don't form anything resembling a pocket.

Author: lukas, 31-01-2019 02:48
beg - Ira the Mage
i can't even defeat the first dwarf wtf?? :(//// how r u supposed to kill a dwarf with 1 sprite??

Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania) writes:
02-02-2019 12:50

Oh,yeah! - Ira the Mage

Just run and wait with sprite,hit after (with no retaliation);but You'd better give up - this map is not for you

Author: wiktor, 27-12-2018 17:46
download-help - Ira the Mage
i cant download it
can any one help ?

wiktor writes:
30-12-2018 03:00

further info - Ira the Mage

it is downloading as a .rar file and i dont know how to convert to a next file

Evgeniy (Moscow, Russia) writes:
30-12-2018 13:38

Install heroes 3 map - Ira the Mage

This map is available in both easy (simple) and normal (normal) versions. The easy version is very difficult and suitable for players who have just started H3. The normal version is recommended for general H3 players.

The compressed package contains 4 image files, all of which are optional. Gamselb0.pcx and gamselb1.pcx are the backgrounds for scene selection, hpl000el.pcx and hps000el.pcx are the main characters. Players can decide whether to use it or not. If you need to use it, put it in the game's Data folder. The above files can be removed directly when not needed.

This map is a pure SOD (Death Shadow) map. Use the hero invincible three death shadow version (3.1 or above) to play. It is recommended to run under Chinese version or Chinese patch, otherwise it will be difficult to play if you can't read the story.

Unlike the general map, be sure to set advanced options before the game starts. Failure to do so may result in failure to clear the customs.

1, please be sure to set the difficulty to be extremely difficult (200%).
Everything on this map is designed for 200% difficulty. It is not compatible with other difficulties. If you choose low difficulty, some battles will not win. Please don't waste time trying. The author is not responsible for any errors that may occur on maps that are not 200% difficult.

2, race selection, please choose: Red Underground City, Green Cemetery, Orange Castle, Purple Hell, Cyan Tower.
This choice avoids the appearance of the moon of the creature before Chapter 53. The types of cities on the map are fixed. Choosing a race does not change the situation on the map, but it affects the month of the creature. If there is a month of biology in the early mid-term, it is very likely that it will not be able to pass customs.

If you have any other questions, please contact the author Liu Xuelian.

wiktor writes:
09-01-2019 00:47

download-help - Ira the Mage

thank you but my problem is that the map is downloading as a .rar file but my pc doesn't recognise this so i was wondering how to convert it to a .txt or a .H3m file

wasilix writes:
20-02-2019 11:05

unpack .rar - Ira the Mage

https://www.howtogee k.com/73904/beginner -how-to-extract-.rar -files-on-windows-7- and-mac-os-x/

or google "unpack .rar archive"

Author: Motor (Modiin, Israel), 24-12-2018 22:45 Like
Fantastic map - Ira the Mage
Finished 200%,24 month 3 weeks 7 days.
Never played something like that. Liu you are genius. Thanks for the map.

Author: Motor (Modiin, Israel), 06-12-2018 19:46 Like
unforgettable map - Ira the Mage
unforgettable map, that should be must school for every heroes3 player.
I am after Thunder Helmet on the desert Hills redwood observatory. I see the south east corner with lizards where I have to go, but it's not enough movement points. I have only Efreet sultan and visited stables before. What I'm missing?

motor (Modiin, Israel) writes:
07-12-2018 12:51

solved - Ira the Mage

nice and unusual, like it.

Author: Jaakko (Suomi), 13-11-2018 19:56 Like
Stucked - Ira the Mage
I'm stuck and cannot proceed. Can some one tell me where to find any of these items/units:

-1 demon?
-1 beholder?
-1 diamond golem?
-pendant of death?
-equestrian gloves?

motor (Modiin, Israel) writes:
07-12-2018 10:24

Pendant of death - Ira the Mage

Pendant of death is in the water, press V you will see the map with artifacts as stars.

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 12-11-2018 17:58 Like
Insane shit! - Ira the Mage
I gotta hand it to you; this map is beyond goddamn everything. Some ideas and stuff are just insane. This map has broaden my ways of thinking even more!!

Only minor minus is that it is almost constant struggle from the beginning to the end and there is little room for error... I mean, give us a break!😉

Author: LordL (Moscow, Russia), 02-11-2018 23:00
Invisible obstacle - Ira the Mage
I can't go through this area for some reason. How to fix this?
Invisible obstacle - Ira the Mage

Author: Marcin (Polska), 15-09-2018 01:24
Ira the Mage - Ira the Mage
podoba mi się

Author: Alex (Moscow, Russia), 06-06-2018 12:22 Like
NO ARMY AT ALL - Ira the Mage
Hi everyone. Great map btw, but I have 1 question: how am I supposed to beat 1 Rogue without any creatures in my army?(I gave away 1 angel to pass by Quest Guard)

Mael (France) writes:
13-12-2019 19:32

no army - Ira the Mage

once you get the angel, put your sharpshooter in garnison in one of your castle

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | ... | 451-459 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy