Author: wasilix , 08-05-2024 07:46

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

If I recall correctly you need to use waterwalk hero to move around and a hero on a ship to adjust the movement trajectory of your 1st hero to help him avoid ambushes. more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:23

. - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It’s clear, I took all the heroes outside the first tavern, my mistake more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:11

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Can not understand anything.Your arrow goes through the event with azures.leaving the tavern on the water there is nowhere to land. more...

Author: 32167 , 08-05-2024 00:52

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Put the hero on the water so that the other character’s trajectory changes. Then the second hero will bypass the fire and land on the water.
It will take several times to lead the hero to the exit (on the far right)
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:43

Exit - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Your destiantion is to the right. You can work this way or try my way - I have just passed crystal dragon to hero in tavern, cancel Kyrre and rebuy him from water tavern, so he can sail to the right. Then you land in top right corner and just water walk to portal. more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:39

kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I found the solution no bother :) more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:36

Hello, exit where? I can land either on bone dragons or azure dragons. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:30

BUG - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Bug! For some reason, sometimes the computer restores this hero. I advise you to transfer the map to version Hota 1.5.4 or go through the second version of the map (v.2.0). It is more stable and extreme bugs have been fixed. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:28

Мариус - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Баг! Почему-то компьютер иногда удаляет этого героя. Советую проходить карту на версии Хоты 1.5.4 или же пройти вторую версию карты (v.2.0). Она стабильнее и в ней исправлены критические баги. more...

Author: lakilolj (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:23

Marius - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Great map, sadly i couldn't end it, Marius, last hero to kill, to do 2 final quests, somehow commited suicide, from what i checked on map editor, he was in front of castle with pandora boxes. when i reached this place, there was neither Marius nor any pandora boxes. i could buy him in tavern th more...

Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 21:57

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello, you need a loyal helper in the water to get around the fire. Remember, don’t step on fire and go to the water. The Azure dragons (the ones under the clouds) are guarding the exit. more...

Author: Pawel , 07-05-2024 21:24

Yes this is the case! Thanks for that. Is that the only bug in first version as I'm stuck again? I have 3200MP and I miss one step to get there. Or maybe I can't see something? more...

Author: mee (UK), 07-05-2024 16:58

factory version is not auto updated to 1.7.1 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

also, looks like only the factories have spell research enabled

I just now reinstalled hota 1.7.1 latest version from https://h3hota.com/en/download#latest-version-hota-171 and chose the first mirror linking to the download at https://pixeldrain.com/u/FhsEkDR8 and checking the default map using m
more...

Author: Art , 07-05-2024 00:43

thanks - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

yes you are right thanks mate! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Ira the Mage - map rating = 28 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ira the Mage - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Ira the Mage - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Ira the Mage

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Very importantly, please choose 200% difficulty.
And the starting computer set must be chose as instructed. Then you can enjoy the game.
Wonderfully new HoMM3 map, full of amazing ideas. If you can't read Chinese, then you must be the strongest player or you can't finish it. Already carefully and completely tested.

Added: 01-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Fawn's Labyrinth | The Conquest Of South Banat | Landbridges And Waterchannels | The Colonization of Europhia

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | ... | 451-459 |

Author: Tung (Vietnam), 04-04-2018 21:41 Like
I cant read anymore. - Ira the Mage
Please help me how to fix this.
I cant read anymore. - Ira the Mage

Author: zec (Romania), 05-02-2018 01:15 Like
Great map - Ira the Mage
Amazing level of map creation
some battles involve to many turns or many reloads,but with patience the map is a puzzle to find the ways and battles involved.
I finished map in 30 months,can be done faster but this mean reloading from older saves.Important facts for this maps are :try to capture fast the castles with marksmen because they are main units to winning battles and they number determine the zero loses in many fights,use sacrifice on imps or peasants to resurrect marksmen,dont lose the efreet.Thanks for the map.

Author: zec (Romania), 29-01-2018 21:28 Like
red hero in the castle - Ira the Mage
I have 1 efreet,295 marksmen,694 halberdiers,209 cerbers and 89 imps.
I have no ideea how to beat him is the castle in the center of the map after i opened the red quest.The hero have 100 cyclops ,30 AB,120 mighty gorgons,36 hydras,70 DK and 12 crystal dragons.

zec (Romania) writes:
29-01-2018 22:48

solved - Ira the Mage

i forget the forgetfulness:D,lose 40 imps ,armaggedon-cure cicle

Author: jarzyn (polska), 17-12-2017 22:21
ira the mage - Ira the Mage
Elemental ice 350 I have 105 archers 1 sultan

kazmer (Hungary) writes:
18-12-2017 07:00

Use the brute force, Luke! - Ira the Mage

Anti magic on archers, then armageddon.

jarzyn (polska) writes:
18-12-2017 21:03

I do not have a armageddon.

kazmer (Hungary) writes:
19-12-2017 00:21

armageddon - Ira the Mage

here it is

armageddon - Ira the Mage

Author: jarzyn (polska), 15-12-2017 19:04
hello new problem 45 black dragon

kazmer (Hungary) writes:
16-12-2017 13:06

use the battlefield - Ira the Mage

I dont remember exactly, but at this point you should have a lot of archers, and an efreet sultan I guess.
And I think you're gonna need some speed artifacts too. Or bring some pikeman for dragon food.
Teleport your archers to hex 109, move your efreet to hex 110, cast bless, prayer, precision, and frenzy on the archers, and win.

use the battlefield - Ira the Mage

jarzyn (polska) writes:
16-12-2017 19:51

I do not have a teleport

kazmer (Hungary) writes:
16-12-2017 23:54

teleport - Ira the Mage

You can learn it here.

teleport - Ira the Mage

Author: jarzyn (polska), 04-12-2017 19:10
Hello im stuck I went to the underground there is a wood mine needed to build a stack but you can not get help

kazmer (Hungary) writes:
08-12-2017 22:38

wood mine - Ira the Mage

You should have at least town portal at this point. One of the previous wich hut has an event in front of it, which gives you town portal.

jarzyn (polska) writes:
10-12-2017 19:58

wood mine - Ira the Mage

I can not find this spell

kazmer (Hungary) writes:
11-12-2017 15:38

town portal - Ira the Mage

First get basic wisdom from the wich hut left to the allied conflux town. Next you'll get advanced wisdom from a wandering scholar (If you don't visit the wich hut, the scholar will give you only basic wisdom).
Now you can learn town portal from an event, see attached picture.

town portal - Ira the Mage

Author: jarzyn (polska), 02-12-2017 20:27
Witam utknolem wszedlem do podziemi tam jest kopalnia drewna potrzebna do budowy staku jednak nie da sie wyjsc pomocy

Author: kazmer (Hungary), 29-11-2017 01:43
instructions - Ira the Mage
Since the original instrucions are buried on page 341 in this thread, I'm gonna repost it.
Choose 200% difficulty.
Set the caste alignments as follows:
Red - Dungeon
Green - Necropolis
Orange - Castle
Purple - Inferno
Cyan - Tower
(You can also use the map editor to set these alignments permanently.)
Somehow this alignment prevents the "Month of creature", which is very important in the early game, so you don't find wraiths in your way when you only have a harpy hag in your army.
Alternatively, you can use the SOD_SP plugin, which has an option to disable the "Month of creature", or even the "Month of plague".

Author: Mira (USA/Bulgaria), 27-11-2017 18:21
Stuck at the red dragon - Ira the Mage
Hi,
After 6 years I am replaying this game. This time I am stuck on battle one harpy vs a Red Dragon. I guess there should be something on the terrain that I can use, but I am playing HMM Compelte version and there is nothing on the terrain I can use. Could this be the problem, or I am missing something?

luty writes:
28-11-2017 19:03

s - Ira the Mage

Do u use HD Mod? If yes turn of HD+ for the battle.

kazmer (Hungary) writes:
29-11-2017 01:22

obstacles - Ira the Mage

The battlefield with the harpy hag and red dragon should look like the picture attached. You should move the harpy to position 59 or 60, so the dragon can't reach it. Then you can press auto combat, and go get a coffe, or something ;)

HD+ mod replaces the battlefield obstacle placement algorythm. It would be nice if it had a setting for this behavior, but there is a fix. It's called SOD_SP plugin, which fixes this issue, and adds many more features to the game. So you can have replayable quick combats with the original obstacles. (This plugin is created by RoseKavalier)
Download here:
https://docs.google. com/document/d/1JlQ6 TC97d_Bb1g_sDRpxTvkK HtyXgZ3qORG5LJS8tp8/ edit

Also, if someone want's to create a map with some special battlefields, I wrote a tool for searching for a specific obstacle arrangement.
Download link: https://github.com/j takacs/homm3_battlef ields/blob/master/di st/BattlefieldExplor er.jar

obstacles - Ira the Mage

Author: Valdemar (Kyiv, Ukraine), 13-09-2017 11:45 Like
guest - Ira the Mage
10/10

Author: Valdemar (Kyiv, Ukraine), 03-05-2017 02:53 Like
Great Map - Ira the Mage
Great map! Finished at 27-4-6, but it's possible to save a lot of time.
Few general recommendations for new players:
1) the first 5-7 months you can overcome without any promts,
2) the last 3-4 months (IMHO) cann't be passed without map editor. For serious problem go to the editor
3) do not waste move points "left-right-lef t-back", make a plan of movement accurately. The idea of the map is that you should pass the map ASAP (to capture the castles early, to collect large troops for the battles),
4) the hardest battles - in anti-magical garrisons. Try to get morale and luck where it is possible before battles. Double hit of archers / dogs / devils can save you from great losses.
5) IMPORTANT (I recommend author to include it in the preview). Places of battles in the classic Heroes 3 and HD + mod are different! Many players use HD+ for battles, but for some battles you should use ONLY classic game (so if you need just make reload and choose better place).
6) if you waste a time, it will be difficult to hire many troops, they will end! Try to hire peasants near one of the castles (they are well used as "mandatory" ; losses instead of archers and they are free of charge), and hire in the external dwellings of the devils (if there are not enough troops).
Good luck for all players!
And one more time thanks a lot for author!

Author: Mike (Lietuva), 02-10-2016 13:27
Title - Ira the Mage
This is instructions? I can't read chinese. My pc also can't read chinese

Author: Mike (Lietuva), 02-10-2016 10:18
Instructions - Ira the Mage
Very importantly, please choose 200% difficulty.
And the starting computer set must be chose as instructed

Instructed? Where those instructions? because on 2-1-1 i got week of harpy

Author: myth7676 (Canada), 16-04-2014 02:38
Everflowing Crystal Cloak
Can someone please tell me where this is? Thx

Author: Misiek (Poland), 26-02-2014 12:27
sharpshooters --> magic elementals
Can anybody help me ? Because in my game it's imposible to make the exchange sharp to magic elementals in seer's hut ( 0,81,12 ). When i try to do this happen an error and and the game is turning off. I can not continue this great map. Maybe it's something wrong with my h3 SOD version, i don't know. I set 200 % and castles in the begining as it should be.

Cool4 (Varna) writes:
01-09-2019 17:05

Same problem - Ira the Mage

I have the same problem with the
sharpshooter>magi c elemental
h3 crashes when i try to exchange it .

Cool4 (Varna) writes:
01-09-2019 17:20

Same problem - Ira the Mage

I have a solution of the problem. My SOD was the problem. I have installed another Heroes 3 and have copied the saves and the map in the new one. that's it. Good luck !

Author: myth7676, 10-10-2013 22:05
Where do you get armageddon spell?
I can't find armageddon anywhere. How can I get it?

Author: Gumbo (US), 27-03-2013 18:18
The knowledge event
Hi I Cant defeat the manticores with my wraiths because I'm not getting the extra knowledge from the event near the elemental town. The translation is Then 177 F, continue

Wisdom surgery, completion of visit to K + 1, and then drink plenty of water, the three magic temple toward not visited before (school Kangmo)

Note here that the misconception that has been stepped on K +1, K +1 there is an event 1:00 K. here plus 2 K. Some students step event plus 1:00 K, on ​​the back are gone, and the results may be followed by K is not enough (if the upgrade was not any plus K)..but this doesn't make sense to me.

Its a clever map although its always frustrating when a map requires that you have done something screens ago that was not intuitive.

Author: MaxSSi (Bulgaria), 17-02-2013 16:58
Im stucked.
Hello. I just took 1 green castle ( its after the hero with 10 mantricores ) . Then i Killed everything. ( 1 devil, 2 devils in the garisson) Nad now what ? Im going into one way entrance and ?? Im taking the mine of woods . and i cant back.. What i should do ?

Author: Liu Xuelian (China), 22-11-2012 12:21
My walkthrough of this map has been finished
My walkthrough has been finished at the forum [gamerhome].
although it is written in chinese, the pictures can be understood without language.

my walkthrough is not the best solution, but it is a stable solution without save/load. many battles may have several or more different solutions and mine is only one of them.

here is the address of the walkthrough:
http://www.gamerhome .net/bbs/forum.php?m od=viewthread&tid=35 0571

if anyone want to read it, you can login with the following account(the pictures are attachments so guests can not read):
username: heroes3player
password: gamerhome
(please do not change the password)

a picture of login help:
http://www.freeimage hosting.net/wodxu

cygnus23 (Lodz, Poland) writes:
16-01-2018 20:32

links expired? - Ira the Mage

I can't open site on gamerhome with your walkthrough ( I did it many times recently). Everything is in chinese so I have no idea why, maybe password was changed or so. The walkthrough was so helpful. Any tips?

Author: Liu Xuelian (China), 22-11-2012 11:44
Re:Ilinho
the harpies appears because the month of creature. if you follow the instructions to set the options at the beginning, the month of creature will not happen.

Author: Ilinho (Russia), 20-11-2012 11:09 Like
Harpies blocking the portal
Hello!
Great map! The problem I have faced is on 55.17, a pack of harpies standing in front of the portal so i can't land there from a boat. As a result, I can't kill the orange hero on 77.20, because I don't have berserk spell. Is there anything I can do with it?
Thanks

Author: kerim (game finished), 21-10-2012 23:58
difficult to map
difficult game over 64 months
can not finish this game, everyone really got to experience

Author: Heinz (Denmark), 07-10-2012 05:18
learning destroy undead
I understand i have to learn the spell destroy undead before i can defeat the underground vampire lords. But when I go along the way just above the vampire lords, I meet 27 zombies, 2 wights, 6 skeleton. These i cannot defeat as the ground is cursed and i can't use my lightning bolt. The 1 harpy is useless against the wights?

Author: Nata (Saratov, Russia), 18-04-2012 00:27
problem
Help, I don't know as to be put ashore? there is a sign, and I can't pass on the island. read the answer on 10-11-2011 19: 48, it is clear nothing.

Author: Vasko (Varna, Bulgaria), 08-04-2012 00:33 Like
Problem with The Green one
Hi there. I need your help. I reached a place where I can't move on. Here are pictures of the situation.

http://www.freeimage hosting.net/1h8dh
http://www.freeimage hosting.net/mzp8y

Here is my save
http://uploading.com /files/mdedda41/Ira% 2BThe%2BMage.GM1/

Author: niki (Sofia, Bulgaria), 02-04-2012 19:11
sprites
how do you guys win the two orange heroes when you have one sharpshooter and you have to beat either 20 pixies (in that case hero has expert tactics plus that sprites have longer movement than mine) or the tons of sharpshooters (the hero behind him, because i can let the first one go on and take my town)? thanks a lot.

Author: PARTOS (UA), 05-03-2012 01:00 Like
win!
win! map of 10 balls

Author: PARTOS (UA), 05-03-2012 00:58 Like
win!
win! map of 10 balls

Author: PARTOS (UA), 04-03-2012 12:22 Like
killed 2*50 angels. what to do next?
I know what to do

Author: PARTOS (UA), 03-03-2012 17:34 Like
killed 2*50 angels. what to do next?
1. killed 2*50 angels. what to do next? It says "Waterwalk to another Garrison above library (use speculum to discover clear path). Go with fastes units only (archdevils). Discover map visiting observatory. Waterwalk and kill giants. Open dark blue tower with boat. Now it is open path to necropolis and you can kill hero as I mentioned, "(18-11-2011 21:46). where the "Garrison above library?" where the "Waterwalk and kill giants?" where the "Open dark blue tover ..."?
2. how to get to two nomads?

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | ... | 451-459 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy