Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Author: Giuseff (italy), 16-04-2024 17:12

where is ORB? - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

LOL... there ar a lot of place where summin boat... more info? u have a pic?heeeeelppppppp more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 16-04-2024 12:53

Second plot - Пять Сюжетов - Аварус/Five Plots - Avarus - Heroes 4 map

The second plot was too difficult for me, so I had to stop playing this beautuful designed map. Sorry for you, sorry for me more...

Author: Svampthing (Sweden), 16-04-2024 12:01

very good map - The Pen and the Sword - Heroes 3 map

Great map! not impossible to play, but still a challenge. You can tell a lot of thought went into creating it. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about The Eye of Osiris - map rating = 30 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 mapsDownload map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> The Eye of Osiris

Heroes 4: Winds of War

For a long time, all had lived a quiet life in this world. But now the eternal struggle between Good and Evil has rekindled. Once again, an unknown menace out of the darkness starts to threaten the upper worlds with chaos and disharmony and tries to tear all lifekind apart with his claws. Now the time has come, when the world needs new heroes, who can put Evil in its place. A Barbarian named Falkhor is destined to summon a party of brave fellow campaigners and to dare the impossible. Will he succeed in saving the world?

Added: 12-01-2018

Heroes 4 maps: To Asgaroth And Beyond | Mirror World | Прекрасный новый мир | Владыки гор

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | ... | 241-252 |

Author: Lily (Réunion), 06-02-2017 15:18
Exceptional! - The Eye of Osiris
Absolutely exceptional map which asks to follow the instructions literally to avoid not being able to move forward. Bravo Koni and thanks a lot for this beautiful moment!

Author: Lily (Réunion), 22-12-2016 11:24
pict missing in the last sending - The Eye of Osiris
The second pict
Thank U
Lily
pict missing in the last sending - The Eye of Osiris

Author: Lily (Réunion), 22-12-2016 11:22
Help to go further - The Eye of Osiris
Hi Koni,
First of all, bravo and thank you for this map. It’s TOP!
I do not any more manage to move forward:
- having followed the instructions by separating the heroes in 2 armies with the elementary 6 Air + 6 Earth in an army, to the left / 6 Fire(Light) + 6 Water in a second army to the right). But I remain blocked … (pict 1)
-then I went in the West, impossible to cross the portal in front of the entrance of the castle " Eiswinkel-Palast ". (pict 2)
I read the various answers which were given but unfortunately, impossible to go further and I am far from having finished the card.
Thank you in advance for your answer.
Lily
Help to go further - The Eye of Osiris

baraa qasmia (palestine) writes:
31-05-2020 23:07

baraa hero - The Eye of Osiris

you must bring the sword from the east and the magi from the quest and then go in front of the castle it will open

Author: Martin, 01-11-2016 14:51
Question - The Eye of Osiris
Please where I can find Land supervisor key

Thank you

Koni (Germany) writes:
03-11-2016 19:01

way to Mista - The Eye of Osiris

a skeleton blocks
Seems to me, that you haven't found the way to Mista. You have to cross the "Skeleton lake". Read the sign in front of it: "Follows the skeletons!"
You must pick up a skeleton and you can proceed to Mista's hut near the windmill. After the visit with Mista the way to the teal tent behind the small bridge is free. Go back to the Gate of the 7 seals and fulfill Mista's quest.

Author: Khanh Hoa (Vietnam), 18-08-2016 19:10
Sword of God - The Eye of Osiris
I cannot find The Sword of God even though I have defeated all Titans around Shrine of Order. Help me!

Koni (Germany) writes:
20-08-2016 18:14

repeated answer - The Eye of Osiris

Tim (London, UK) writes:
13-04-2014 10:52

sword of gods

use the "view world" you will see it marked in star. go to it's location and collect it

Khanh Hoa (Vietnam) writes:
21-08-2016 12:08

Sword of the Gods - The Eye of Osiris

Thank you very much!

ngo duc hanh (ha noi,viet nam) writes:
17-10-2016 16:49

minh hoi chut - The Eye of Osiris

làm sao để down đc map vậy bạn. mình thử mọi nút mà k đc

Khanh Hoa (Vietnam) writes:
18-10-2016 03:03

map The eye of Osiris - The Eye of Osiris

Mình sẽ gửi mail file map cho bạn.

Lan writes:
18-10-2016 04:16

Check the link on page to download - The Eye of Osiris

Hanh tìm kỹ trên đầu trang có link "Download->. ..." là để tải file. Tải về bỏ vào thư mục Data>EN ... nơi cũng chứa toàn h3m hoặc h4c. Xong new game trong list map sẽ được cập nhật.

Author: faca (Argentina), 29-05-2016 09:39 Like
helm of command - The Eye of Osiris
how i can take the Helm of Command?

Koni (Germany) writes:
21-06-2016 23:03

helmet - The Eye of Osiris

19-01-2014 18:16

repeated answer (given first 25 May2012)

Hambo's new hut
Apparently you haven't visited Safira's aunt (in the hut beside Hambo's old smithy house). Then you would have heard, that Hambo has left for a hideout in the valley east of the village. There you must go (the hut is hidden behind an altar of death). Returned with the Shackles of war (take the short cut opened by the ferryman!!) he will give you the helmet AND access to the gate exit (herrschaft =1).
Good luck!

Author: BC, 19-05-2016 23:23 Like
BC - The Eye of Osiris
Best ever map

Author: Dmitriy, 06-05-2016 12:48
The Eye of Osiris - elementals - The Eye of Osiris
I can't solve the problem with the elements and witches. I followed the instructions
"1. fight both garrisons and the goblins
2. open the quest gate (with Milena in army)
2. divided the army in 2 groups (for otherwise there are few free slots) and fetched the 6 elementals each
(savegame before)
3. enter the garrisons - left with Falkhor and 6 air + 6 earth elem. : 2 dwellings are bombed away
- right with the others and 6 water + 6 fire elem.: the other 2 dwellings are bombed away
4. the way is free - I "parked" the elementals in the garrisons (dismissing them is possible, too)
(savegame done)"
But the witche's houses are still here.
Could you help me?

Koni (Germany) writes:
11-05-2016 17:51

help - The Eye of Osiris

Sorry to all of you, who liked this map, but I've to tell you, that I can't help any more and further for the future. I had to abandon my old PC with all the maps and savegames. :(

BC writes:
19-05-2016 23:22

BC - The Eye of Osiris

I go through this moment - just placed needed elements in left and right gates.

Author: Dr.Marsupio (Argentina), 28-11-2015 21:06 Like
well deserved - The Eye of Osiris
This is a masterpiece! very deserving of the Maximum score!

Author: timmy (china), 27-11-2015 17:39
after 10th flag, what's the next step - The Eye of Osiris
lex, after I got the 10th flag and leave how can I get to the northwest of the map ,I don't where to go now

Koni writes:
27-11-2015 21:37

Cloak of Darkness - The Eye of Osiris

If you have taken the cloak of darkness (near the 10th flag), go back north. The Quest Tower Guard of Darkness will let you pass, proceed to the west

Author: Kolly_Mamolly, 28-10-2015 00:23
Map difficulty - The Eye of Osiris
Hi. I'd like to know, on what map difficulty is this map supposed to be played on? I started on the hardest one, and enemies on map became too much overwhelming very quickly (4 months gametime). Will expert be ok?

Koni (Germany) writes:
31-10-2015 22:40

difficulty - The Eye of Osiris

If you do it with vampires only (as soon as you have freed Safira) like J_O_I_N_T shows in his screenshot, advanced (level 2) would be ok for your first try.

Author: J_O_I_N_T (Stara Zagora, Bulgaria), 24-10-2015 21:06 Like
WOW - The Eye of Osiris
Now I am playing this map for fourth time and I want to say to the authors -
TooShorty and Koni_L: You are geniuses!
I already know all quests in the map but it is so interesting and I can`t stop plaing it. Please create more maps like this! Thank you!
WOW - The Eye of Osiris

Author: Koni (Germany), 25-09-2015 17:21
savegame? - The Eye of Osiris
feel free to send your savegame, but possibly one BEFORE your visit to the quest tower. to: lewikon(at)t-online. de

Author: Jack (Москва Россия), 25-09-2015 11:47
elemental - The Eye of Osiris
I read the answer and carried out all as described, but nothing happened

Author: Koni (Germany), 24-09-2015 18:11
Dmitry has answered - The Eye of Osiris
Did you read the answer of Dmitry from 2014, June 26? follow the steps or send a saegame to me

Author: Jack (Москва Россия), 23-09-2015 00:08
can't pass the quest with elements and witches. place 6 of the air and land in a garrison. and 6 fire and water in another garrison, but nothing happens.

Jack writes:
28-09-2015 01:48

send

Koni writes:
29-09-2015 14:38

Savegame - The Eye of Osiris

your savegame has not arrived yet

Jack writes:
30-09-2015 13:34

save in the app. received?

Koni writes:
30-09-2015 14:28

problem solved - The Eye of Osiris

got it, solved the problem, and sent it back
Good luck!

problem solved - The Eye of Osiris

Jack writes:
01-10-2015 01:01

good

Author: Stefan (Germany), 24-08-2015 20:36
Staff of Death Quest Gate - The Eye of Osiris
Hi, I found the Staff of Death but cannot pass the Quest Gate leading to Troskomino. In the campaign editor I found an additional condition for this quest gate 'todesstab' ;=1. But I didn't find any event setting this variable. A little help?

Stefan (Germany) writes:
24-08-2015 20:54

Sorry ... - The Eye of Osiris

... I just found out that the variable 'todesstab' ; is set to 1 by killing the Phoenixes guarding the staff. I got the staff first by sneaking by the monsters with Grandmaster Stealth and forgot to kill them afterwards. My bad ... !

Author: Ekko (Istanbul, Turkey), 19-08-2015 09:48
Great Map - The Eye of Osiris
I would really like to thank you for creating this huge map and invaluable scenario within. No bugs and great pleasure to play.

Koni (Germany) writes:
19-08-2015 13:52

Thanks! - The Eye of Osiris

Cok tesekkur ederim!

Author: Koni (Germany), 29-12-2014 12:05
for Morenri
Hi, Morenri, would you pls repeat your question, I can't find the whole text when clicking the link at the side on the right with the newest posts.

Author: Hugo (Montevideo, Uruguay), 07-12-2014 20:41
Guard of the elementals
Hi mate!

In this point the guard say "only Milena can get unlock the gate with the key" What key?

Regards from Uruguay

Koni writes:
09-12-2014 01:46

Milena's quest

If you (with Falkhor) have vistited the Guardian of the Tower he opens a quest hut named Protector of the Elementals. Let Falkhor take a visit to him, and he tells you, that only Milena can open the quest guard to the garden of elementals. Let Milena open the gate. That is the 'key'.

Author: fares123 (uppsala), 26-11-2014 14:50
Finished on champion
GG fun map but its kinda boring that u are forced to use same tactics always

hyduda writes:
06-02-2017 11:32

Grind! - The Eye of Osiris

yeah. And too linear, and long like final fantasy xiii in some ways.

Author: fares123 (uppsala), 25-11-2014 19:04
only the comander of trosko major can pass
how do i get by this door?

Koni writes:
25-11-2014 21:22

scroll down

oh, you play very quickly!!!
btw, why don't you scroll down? I answered this question many times, the last answer from Sep 2013 you can find below on this page

fares123 (uppsala) writes:
25-11-2014 23:43

lol bro..

what if its in the middle or far back.. ?

25-11-2014 23:47

im fast because i try 2 loose 0 troops .. i will repeat a battle until i loose 0 vamps ... think ive played 6 hours max activly.

26-11-2014 08:48

i

i got the keys but still cant get trough

26-11-2014 09:02

i

i got the keys but still cant get trough

Author: fares123 (uppsala), 24-11-2014 18:57
i need help i killed the angels and the elementals
but i dont know how to get the ring of fires, sword of the gods or to continue on any direction after this

Koni writes:
24-11-2014 19:17

visit Mista

You have to visit Mista in his hut. You can find him in the snowy area behind the Gate of the Elementals. A skeleton obstructs the way when you want to cross the little lake. A crow is flying there above the skeleton. Take the skeleton!

24-11-2014 20:12

the tree

the tree infront of the bridge

Koni writes:
25-11-2014 02:02

Mista

first visit Mista, then he will clear the tree, so you can visit the teal tent

Author: gloomy (Toulon), 01-11-2014 16:02 Like
a rock formation obstructs the passageway into the gulch
can someone help me ? i am stuck there

a rock formation obstructs the passageway into the gulch

Koni writes:
05-11-2014 20:17

Manibuk helps

You first have to visit Manibuk in his quest hut. To find him, use the well hidden 2-way-portal behind the mausoleum.

Carina (Bucharest, Romania) writes:
12-03-2015 10:55

X

I visited him and the rocks that block the way t the red portal are still there. help pls

Koni (Germany) writes:
14-03-2015 11:19

demon fire

If you visit Manibuk in his hut he gives you 2 potions of demon fire. With this potions in backpack you have to go towards the blocking rocks, and they will disappear. But the way to the red exit portal remains blocked, till you have fullfilled Manibuk's quest, who wants you to clear the problem with the dark champions. Back to Manibuk with 2 of these creatures first will open the way to the exit. I hope this helps!

Author: J_O_I_N_T (Stara Zagora, Bulgaria), 30-09-2014 22:45 Like
Cool
Now I finished the map. That is the best map I have ever played. I will start it in Champion mode.
Thanks, Koni, for great journey that I had with this map!

Author: J_O_I_N_T (Stara Zagora, Bulgaria), 29-09-2014 03:33 Like
Orange and green tents
This is the best map but I am stuck and can`t find orange and green tents for command words. Tell me where to find them, please!
I like this map very much and I want to finished it.

Author: Tim (Linz, Austria), 27-09-2014 13:51
SIRISO has the key to heaven and hell - how do I proceed?
Hey Koni, I finally reached OSIRIS Temple and gardens, where all 5 heroes are asked a quest to fight alone against 20 Megadragons/800 Goblin Knights/400 Dark Champions / 100 Dragon Chimeras. Is it NECESSARY to win all these fights with all 5 heroes in order to proceed?? I managed to win with 3, but not 5. SIRISO doesn't give me the KEY -> because of THIS?? Thanks 4 a final help!
Your map is superb, best H4 map ever played. Echt eine Riesenfreude, merci!!

Koni writes:
27-09-2014 18:52

try all the fights

Tim, it's not necessary to win all of the 5 fights, but you MUST try all of them. Only if you lose or win you trigger a script, which sets a variable to "true". Having done this with ALL 5 heroes, Siriso will give you his ok to pass. Didn't you find the hypnosis scroll in the shrine of order? With that spell you should manage it to win with all heroes.

Tim (Linz,Austria) writes:
28-09-2014 16:22

sir

Thanks 4 the hint Koni. Well, unfortunately my heroes Safira and Milena do NOT use Order Magic, so with their possibilities it is almost impossible to win, for my Milena it IS impossible. For the others it was childsplay, really. will do and can't wait to conquer the final fortress and the evil lord. Djenkuje Koni! ;-)

Author: konrad ratajczak (Poland), 01-09-2014 15:52 Like
gate
Hey it's me again to attack the green and the guard (only the commander from the fortress trosko major can pass this gate)
and is a green trosko how to get there?

Koni (Germany) writes:
03-09-2014 11:12

maybe this helps

Koni writes:
25-05-2013 15:57

more exactly, please

I don't understand where you are stuck exactly: what you have to do to get to Trosko Major
- cross the Gate to Limbo and you get a message to seek south
- "visit" the Outer gate to Trosko major (not only clicking right); you get another message to seek north
- go north to the victory flag and ... oops, the way to the foot prints is free
- follow the foot prints

Author: konrad ratajczak (Poland), 28-08-2014 20:23 Like
work with devils
devils and necromancers killed a guy still says it {expel the devil from devil's valley and kill their leader advocate and you will get access to the battleground bring as proof, set fizbin of misfortune }

Koni writes:
29-08-2014 00:51

fizbin

If you have killed Winsela in her Necropolis, then you should pass the teal gate (the teal tent is in the snowy area). In the garden behind the gate you can find the artifact Fizbin of Misfortune (examine the ruins building!). With this Fizbin back to the "guy" Mista via shortcut across the river. Good luck!

Author: Konrad Ratajczak (POLSKA), 25-08-2014 18:46 Like
heights
I can not go through the top (I have to destroy them Behemoths)
not know how? help!

Koni (Germany) writes:
26-08-2014 11:24

Konrad (that' s my name, too) just for you once more:

Koni writes:
03-06-2013 22:05

Read previous pages!!

Author: Koni, 30-04-2013 17:03 +10
Behemoths help
What to do at Smithy Nail Bakermans:

1) Smithy not at home
2) mountains block the way - back to Smithy
3) back to the 3 behemoth lairs, take 6 of them (2 of each dwelling)
4) with behemoths back to blocked mountains - important: separate the behemoths in another army
5) send behemoths ALONE to the Rocky Mountains
6) look what is happening!!!
7) continue

Konrad Ratajczak (POLSKA) writes:
27-08-2014 22:05

thx

thanks for your help as I will have problems this August will call

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | ... | 241-252 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy