Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 24-01-2017 18:45

+ - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - Heroes 3 map

Also I see strange creatures in your army, proof that you activated additional wog options. Map has its own dat file, if you change, I don't guarantee is playable. more...

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 24-01-2017 17:51

I think you can just disable mod, then press F12 after reloading save, to update scripts. Try this more...

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 24-01-2017 17:50

Try to download again the mod from wakeofgods.org/mods (look in the list for this mod), delete old first, install new then reload your save. I think you have some old version. more...

Author: MnM Workshop (Budapest, Hungary), 24-01-2017 16:00

aaa - Samsara - Heroes 5 map

You sir have found one of the easter eggs we put in the map.
1/2
;-)

Ps: What exactly do you mean, by "only team mode"? Is there a way to make a map team map and ffa at the same time? more...

Author: D.Cuong (Việt Nam), 24-01-2017 13:05

Link to GoogleDrive - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - Heroes 3 map

I upload link again.
https://drive.google .com/drive/folders/0 B76oSmwNu7VdY1dzTUFN ZmtweEE more...

Author: D.Cuong (Việt Nam), 24-01-2017 13:01

CRASHLOG !!! - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - Heroes 3 map

Hi Mod, please help me this problem:

After I buy the Reduce Defense for Praetorian (by 200 mithril - first special skill), I've got a crash. I upload my save file here. Can U check for me?, thank you!

https://drive.google .com/drive/folders/0 B76oSmwNu7VdY1dzTUFN ZmtweEE?usp=sharing more...

Author: Alex (Ukraine), 24-01-2017 11:42

damn - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - Heroes 3 map

Damn, it likely happened cause I used secondary skills scrolling. Is there any way to disable this thing and continue the game or should I start over? more...

Author: Alex (Ukraine), 24-01-2017 11:31

Cant learn all skills - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - Heroes 3 map

I cannot learn all skills by Maximus. I have 8 primary skills and two hidden and others do not appera with the level increase. I am though on a level 47. Did I do something wrong? more...

Author: koget (Denmark), 23-01-2017 00:37

Skype - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

Msg "erkoget" more...

Author: Deferatto (Moscow, Russia), 23-01-2017 00:24

HotA Crew - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

Argh... Still nothing. Did you search me by nickname Deferatto or by e-mail in skype? It can be different e-mail here, so better to search by nickname. more...

Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps

Heroes4 - Your opinions about The Eye of Osiris - map rating = 9.81 (10 - The best)

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:

(Example: Moscow, Russia)
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 mapsDownload map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 maps
Download map -> The Eye of Osiris

Heroes 4: Winds of War

For a long time, all had lived a quiet life in this world. But now the eternal struggle between Good and Evil has rekindled. Once again, an unknown menace out of the darkness starts to threaten the upper worlds with chaos and disharmony and tries to tear all lifekind apart with his claws. Now the time has come, when the world needs new heroes, who can put Evil in its place. A Barbarian named Falkhor is destined to summon a party of brave fellow campaigners and to dare the impossible. Will he succeed in saving the world?

Added: 16-10-2016

Heroes 4 maps: The Notorious Search For Captured Heroes | La loi du Graal | Спасти Синагогу - Save The Synagogue | Щит Ахиллеса

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-40 | 41-50 | 51-60 | 61-70 | 71-80 | 81-90 | ... | 171-173 |

Author: fosk91 (Ravenna, Italy), 06-12-2013 00:26
Stuck after malibuk
So, i conquered kattenbuk, and followed the story up until the garden of malibuk; i cleared everything there and managed to go back to the initial city with the teleport spell, but the gate to the north is still closed, saying that i have to take care of the evil to the east before i can advance =

fosk91 (Ravenna, Italy) writes:
06-12-2013 00:31

info

The only thing about malibuk's garden that comes to mind is a pandora box that i can't reach, dunno if it's because of that.

Koni (Germany) writes:
06-12-2013 02:21

town - portal? no- it's the wrong way

No, you didn't follow the story exactly enough:
Manibuk tells:
"Among them, one spell which can teleport you quickly to your next city. However, you better use my portal for the way back. I have cleared the way through the jungle for you to exit into Falkhor's hometown. It is the quickest way!"

So you have to reload and take the portal back to the jungle. The way to the one way exit at the eastern edge will be free. And only this way the gate to the northern region will be opened.

Author: CannibaL (Budapest, Hungary), 15-11-2013 13:54 +10
Garden of Knowledge
How can't i The Garden of Knowledge going?

Koni writes:
15-11-2013 22:13

Visit Gate of the Gods

You have to visit (enter!) the Gate of the Gods, not only read the quest text from afar, and the Garden will be opened.

CannibaL (Budapest, Hungary) writes:
15-11-2013 22:30

THX

Thanks!!!

Fvckin god map! :-)

Author: Teemu (FInland), 13-11-2013 01:46
Help please
how do i get to icewinkel-palast?

ps the map is AWESOME

Koni writes:
13-11-2013 13:52

too vague

What is your problem? Can't help without knowing: where are you exactly?

Author: Andrew (Lublin), 30-09-2013 15:24 +10
Garden of knowledge/ sword
I have problem with getting the sword of gods. My Falkhor is only lvl 57 and I can't enter the area with titans and sword. The only way is to get to the garden of knowledge and use trees and coloseum, but the way there is blocked. Is it possible to get there from this moment (red portal) or it will be possible later?

Koni (Germany) writes:
30-09-2013 18:54

curious

Andrew, I wonder why you are already in the westernmost region today, and some days ago you where stuck in the Nekrotorn area? Did your Falkhor get angle wings? :)

Andrew (Lublin) writes:
30-09-2013 19:44

Garden of knowledge/ sword

I have sent You an email some time ago. I decided to start this map again and I did it Your way (order magic + vampires) :)

Liu hangyu (China) writes:
17-12-2013 17:30

Sword of Gods

I also meet the same problem. I don't know how to find Sword of Gods. Falkhor is level 57 and already got angle wings.

Koni writes:
17-12-2013 18:11

Sword and garden

The Sword is hidden behind the Gate of Gods - exp-level 60 demanded. The titans guard it in the Altar of Light.
To get into the garden of knowledge for the missing 3 levels you have to "visit" (!!) the quest gate, not read the text from afar.

farooz writes:
24-02-2014 00:54

where

where?

Koni (Germany) writes:
24-02-2014 16:28

view world

for help you could click "view world" in the scenario screen: you can see all hidden artifacts as a "star"!

Author: Andrew (Lublin), 24-09-2013 14:48 +10
Foe in Nekrotorn
After a long time I was able to fight with heroes in Nekrotorn, but it's too hard to kill them. I have very strong army, but i am not able to kill 400 devils, 1200 dark champions and rest of the enemys at the same time... any suggestions?

Koni (Germany) writes:
24-09-2013 21:25

help per mail

I have sent you a mail.

bilchil (Athens) writes:
14-12-2013 18:10

same here

can i pls have that mail as well? i think stacking up more dragons etc wont make any difference

Koni writes:
15-12-2013 20:02

Where to send?

My email to him was:
"it's very difficult to help you from here. If you would send me your savegame I could have a better look. Maybe you haven't gone for vampires in your army?"

bilchil (Athens) writes:
16-12-2013 10:24

same here

My vampires (400) are vanished by the dark knights.
I managed to win the battle but going West seems impossible. Armies of 500 dragons, I cannot beat them. But the map is great. Well done!

Poyet writes:
23-10-2014 02:41

Nekrotorn lost

Same me, done very good so far without loss of army, but can't manage to win with falkhor alive in army

mar writes:
23-10-2014 10:55

You can beat any army by killing as much as you can and just before you die use town portal. Then you have to walk a bit to reach enemy again but those you killed are gone so repeat as long as necessary :)

Author: Haay, 11-06-2013 19:52
Kattenbuck
I have kattenbuck, I defeat all enemys to south, I've get chaos tome and took it to tower, now I can't do anything more, there are rocks down to mausoleum, what I have to do now??

Haay writes:
11-06-2013 19:53

Kattenbuck

P.S I am blocked next to sign "swamp exit and way home" there are rocks ;/.

Koni writes:
12-06-2013 01:44

Manibuk quest

Find and enter the 2-way-portal hidden behind the mausoleum, visit Manibuk and solve his quest.

branty writes:
08-07-2013 08:14

Stuck - tower wont accept 3 Thunderbirds

i have tired to get his to work for 2 hours plus, have tried every different option l can try. completed attack on roc nest.
brought 3 and took didn't work
separated all other troops and brought still did not work
tried waiting to six ready still no good
was really enjoying til this point

Koni writes:
21-07-2013 01:57

sorry for waiting

Sorry, I've been offline some weeks.

What you have to do:

go to the roc nest (the best you try the one on the right side first) and flag it; buy 3 birds from there (not from other dwellings at home); bring them to the quest tower. It must work!
Otherwise email me

ghost (Manila Philippines) writes:
22-09-2013 16:37

3 thunderbirds

I am also stuck with the 3 thunderbirds. Already followed your advice by flagging the outer most right side thunderbird's nest (actually the other two nest can't be flagged) and bought and brought them to the tower blocking the portal but nothing happen.

Koni writes:
23-09-2013 20:06

one step closer

Maybe you didn't trigger the placed event. Try to do another step closer to the right, where a bird sings, sorry, that there is no message.

ghost (Manila Philippines) writes:
03-10-2013 10:51

Thank you!!!

Thank you for your timely reply. It's a wonderful map indeed. I haven't lost a single unit (thanks to chaos magic + greater ring of negation = godlike). All my heroes have their own chaos magic (berserk, forgetfulness, mass slow and hypnotize) at their disposal, plus I buffed my artillery (3k vampires) with dragon strength (nature), slayer (chaos), cat reflex (chaos), fire aura (chaos) and lastly casted hand of death (death) to any enemy heroes or even hypnotized them to use their own magic at their own armies. It doesn't really matter if your facing a legions of black dragons, angels, devils, megadragons and bone dragons, just wear the ring (greater negation) and have your heroes cast hypnotize/berserk and watch them fight each other. Your five heroes should be at the front row (since they are wearing the robe of the guardian) to minimize the damage dealt by your enemy while your legions of vampires will be at the back row to deliver the final blow to the enemy. This map is not an ordinary homm 4 map (hack and slash), in order to play and finish this map, one should be aware of the story of Falkhor and read carefully each side notes. Also, there are hidden treasures well placed in the map like treasure chest, the fitzbin, the sword of the gods (located at the right pillar of the shrine) etc. Always explore unexplored area. Thank you for the map, I really enjoyed playing it. Looking forward for a new map.

Koni writes:
15-11-2013 22:17

Thanks for birthday present

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was just like a present on the day of my 71th birthday. :)

Lex writes:
07-12-2013 03:43

tower wont accept 3 Thunderbirds

Must have exactly 3 and they must be from Roc nest. You must not have any thunderbirds in the group or they will combine and not work. You must get the birds from roc nest when it only has 3 at the beginning. If you wait to it has more then the initial 3, then it won't work also. If you can't reload, you need to restart.

yicong writes:
26-12-2013 19:40

there is no 2 way portal ..help..

Koni (Germany) writes:
27-12-2013 23:11

where are you?

more details please

Geoffrey Tobin (Melbourne, Australia) writes:
08-02-2014 11:58

4 Thunderbirds

Contrary to the text, I needed to wait to hire a fourth thunderbird. Three of these are taken, leaving you with one. An odd bug!

Thunderbirds are go! But there should be five! :) :)

08-02-2014 12:00

Order magic

Hypnotise, berserk, mass slow, etc. are Order magic. I know you knew that, but it remains disorienting to call them Chaos.

08-02-2014 12:03

Adamantine Bug

Slew Djinni Queen and King, got their Adamantine Armour and Shield. These are the only AA and AS I have. Took them to gate that needs them. Gate refuses to recognise whom I got them from, so won't let me through.

So near the end! Bother!

08-02-2014 16:48

Found the problem

The gate was actually asking me to complete the Sea Witch mission. I didn't realise that Gunkie (standing on the snowy shore of Djinn Island) was the Sea Witch, nor that I could now land on her shore and reach her.

Having got over that misunderstanding, I got to Osiris's land. Next problem was getting our lady of death magic to win her challenge. I tried everything, so I thought. But then I discovered I had a Scroll of Hypnotize. (Don't recall where I got that!) Problem solved.

Winning after that was super easy, but I cast Dragon Strength, Slayer and Cats Reflexes on my 2700 vampires, just to be sure.

How do people win without vampires?

Reedo writes:
17-03-2015 12:53

3 thunderbirds

remove all ur other thunderbirds from home...just bring only the thunderbirds newly bought

Author: Koni, 09-06-2013 20:15
Siriso - Osiris
You will find the key - visit Siriso (reading back OSIRIS) in O.T. garden (Osiris Treasure), as the hermit in his igloo told you.

Guruh Lesmana Putra writes:
10-06-2013 03:19

O.T. garden

How i can enter to the O.T. garden through the green portal?

Koni writes:
12-06-2013 01:51

enter sanctuary

You found the portal in the sea sanctuary? then visit the black quest hut

fares123 (uppsala) writes:
26-11-2014 09:11

ive found a portal behind the sea sanctury but i cant reach it for some reason.

Author: Guruh Lesmana Putra (Malaysia), 09-06-2013 16:16
KEY
Siriso has the double key - the key to heaven and to hell.

What does it means?

Author: Guruh Lesmana Putra (Malaysia), 09-06-2013 05:35
Pure Adamantin
where i can finding the pure Adamantin?

Guruh Lesmana Putra writes:
09-06-2013 16:15

Passed

I passed it

Author: Guruh Lesmana Putra (Malaysia), 07-06-2013 21:30
orange keymaster
when i visit tent orange, it lost, where i can get orange keymaster?

Koni writes:
08-06-2013 02:02

kill Seth Lich

You better have to follow the story: seek west and kill the Seth Lich, then come back and you will find the way cleared to another orange tent to the east.

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-40 | 41-50 | 51-60 | 61-70 | 71-80 | 81-90 | ... | 171-173 |

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Герои 7 Новости

Герои 7 карты

Герои 7 патч 2.2

Heroes 7 войска Fortress

Герои 7 патч 1.8

Герои 7 патч 1.7

Герои 7 патч 1.6

Герои 7 патч 1.5

Герои 7 патч 1.4

Герои 7 патч 1.3

Герои 7 патч 1.2.1

Герои 7 читы

Heroes 7 уже в продаже - новый трейлер

Новое видео Герои 7 - Бета 2 трейлер

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 3

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 2

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 1

Что из Heroes 3 было перенесено в Heroes 7

Ресурсы в Heroes 7

Герои 7 ответы на вопросы

Герои 7 скриншоты

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Герои 7 Academy faction

Герои 7 Haven faction

Герои 7 дата выхода: 29 сентября 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

Copyright © 1999-2017 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru