Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about The Eye of Osiris - map rating = 30 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 mapsDownload map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> The Eye of Osiris

Heroes 4: Winds of War

For a long time, all had lived a quiet life in this world. But now the eternal struggle between Good and Evil has rekindled. Once again, an unknown menace out of the darkness starts to threaten the upper worlds with chaos and disharmony and tries to tear all lifekind apart with his claws. Now the time has come, when the world needs new heroes, who can put Evil in its place. A Barbarian named Falkhor is destined to summon a party of brave fellow campaigners and to dare the impossible. Will he succeed in saving the world?

Added: 12-01-2018

Heroes 4 maps: Dragonpass | Simple | Ossa | Victory or not

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-252 |

Author: Koni, 21-07-2013 01:57
sorry for waiting
Sorry, I've been offline some weeks.

What you have to do:

go to the roc nest (the best you try the one on the right side first) and flag it; buy 3 birds from there (not from other dwellings at home); bring them to the quest tower. It must work!
Otherwise email me

Author: branty, 08-07-2013 08:14
Stuck - tower wont accept 3 Thunderbirds
i have tired to get his to work for 2 hours plus, have tried every different option l can try. completed attack on roc nest.
brought 3 and took didn't work
separated all other troops and brought still did not work
tried waiting to six ready still no good
was really enjoying til this point

Author: Koni, 12-06-2013 01:44
Manibuk quest
Find and enter the 2-way-portal hidden behind the mausoleum, visit Manibuk and solve his quest.

Author: Haay, 11-06-2013 19:53
Kattenbuck
P.S I am blocked next to sign "swamp exit and way home" there are rocks ;/.

Author: Haay, 11-06-2013 19:52
Kattenbuck
I have kattenbuck, I defeat all enemys to south, I've get chaos tome and took it to tower, now I can't do anything more, there are rocks down to mausoleum, what I have to do now??

Geoffrey Tobin (Melbourne, Australia) writes:
08-02-2014 11:58

4 Thunderbirds

Contrary to the text, I needed to wait to hire a fourth thunderbird. Three of these are taken, leaving you with one. An odd bug!

Thunderbirds are go! But there should be five! :) :)

08-02-2014 12:00

Order magic

Hypnotise, berserk, mass slow, etc. are Order magic. I know you knew that, but it remains disorienting to call them Chaos.

08-02-2014 12:03

Adamantine Bug

Slew Djinni Queen and King, got their Adamantine Armour and Shield. These are the only AA and AS I have. Took them to gate that needs them. Gate refuses to recognise whom I got them from, so won't let me through.

So near the end! Bother!

08-02-2014 16:48

Found the problem

The gate was actually asking me to complete the Sea Witch mission. I didn't realise that Gunkie (standing on the snowy shore of Djinn Island) was the Sea Witch, nor that I could now land on her shore and reach her.

Having got over that misunderstanding, I got to Osiris's land. Next problem was getting our lady of death magic to win her challenge. I tried everything, so I thought. But then I discovered I had a Scroll of Hypnotize. (Don't recall where I got that!) Problem solved.

Winning after that was super easy, but I cast Dragon Strength, Slayer and Cats Reflexes on my 2700 vampires, just to be sure.

How do people win without vampires?

Reedo writes:
17-03-2015 12:53

3 thunderbirds

remove all ur other thunderbirds from home...just bring only the thunderbirds newly bought

Author: Koni, 09-06-2013 20:15
Siriso - Osiris
You will find the key - visit Siriso (reading back OSIRIS) in O.T. garden (Osiris Treasure), as the hermit in his igloo told you.

Guruh Lesmana Putra writes:
10-06-2013 03:19

O.T. garden

How i can enter to the O.T. garden through the green portal?

Koni writes:
12-06-2013 01:51

enter sanctuary

You found the portal in the sea sanctuary? then visit the black quest hut

fares123 (uppsala) writes:
26-11-2014 09:11

ive found a portal behind the sea sanctury but i cant reach it for some reason.

Author: Guruh Lesmana Putra (Malaysia), 09-06-2013 16:16
KEY
Siriso has the double key - the key to heaven and to hell.

What does it means?

Author: Guruh Lesmana Putra (Malaysia), 09-06-2013 05:35
Pure Adamantin
where i can finding the pure Adamantin?

09-06-2013 16:15

Passed

I passed it

Author: Guruh Lesmana Putra (Malaysia), 07-06-2013 21:30
orange keymaster
when i visit tent orange, it lost, where i can get orange keymaster?

Koni writes:
08-06-2013 02:02

kill Seth Lich

You better have to follow the story: seek west and kill the Seth Lich, then come back and you will find the way cleared to another orange tent to the east.

Author: Guruh Lesmana Putra (Malaysia), 05-06-2013 15:14
Sword Of the God
where i can get a Sword Of the God?

Koni writes:
05-06-2013 18:18

Gate of Gods

The Sword is hidden behind the Gate of Gods - exp-level 60 demanded. The titans guard it in the Altar of Light.

Kubilay writes:
23-07-2013 03:07

True

%100 true. I did it and I passed. Then Clear teleport gate and north will open.

Author: Guruh Lesmana Putra (Malaysia), 04-06-2013 18:22
Devil's Valley
The Red Devil's Advocate Winsela still hangs around in Devil's Valley.

I don't know it means
whereas I already beat her

Koni writes:
05-06-2013 00:56

Fizbin of Misfortune

Seems, you don't have the proof for her death, which Mista wants to see. Slaying Winsela doesn't mean, you have the Fizbin, for you were told:
"But in vain, you examine her corpse, and you can't find the Fizbin of Misfortune on her."
So you have to find the Fizbin first. Seek the ruins near Winsela's. But visit the teal tent in the snowy area before you get back to Winsela's valley.

Author: Guruh Lesmana Putra (Malaysia), 04-06-2013 14:26
Mista
Where i can meet mista?

Koni writes:
04-06-2013 16:05

to Mista

Cross the Golden Garden, Mista is near the windmill in the snowy area. You can cross the lake only by taking the skeletons!

Author: Guruh Lesmana Putra (Malaysia), 03-06-2013 14:32
Stuck
i've got kastellatum, After that, cross the river, and defeated all enemies.

and nothing passage way anymore

i stuck here

Koni writes:
03-06-2013 22:05

Read previous pages!!

Author: Koni, 30-04-2013 17:03 +10
Behemoths help
What to do at Smithy Nail Bakermans:

1) Smithy not at home
2) mountains block the way - back to Smithy
3) back to the 3 behemoth lairs, take 6 of them (2 of each dwelling)
4) with behemoths back to blocked mountains - important: separate the behemoths in another army
5) send behemoths ALONE to the Rocky Mountains
6) look what is happening!!!
7) continue

Author: Csbotisz (Budapest), 02-06-2013 20:08
almost end
I have the adamantium armor and shield, but the gate still closed before me... Am I miss something?

Csbotisz writes:
03-06-2013 00:19

5 tests

i solved the problem as i'm talk with the waterhut's wich.

Author: Koni, 02-06-2013 10:44
igloo quest
find the soulstealer and bring it to the igloo, you get a mage, go with him to the entrance of Eiswinkel-Palast

Luboš (Pardubice, Czech Republic) writes:
24-09-2013 00:59

Mage from igloo

So, let´s imagine that I am so stupid and let the mage go free .... do I have any option how can I continue? Thanks for any answer

Hunter writes:
12-05-2014 19:24

Use cheat for adding Magies

In this case maybe you can't continue, just use cheat "nwcMerlin" ;, split them into single one and enjoy :)

Ponkito (France) writes:
05-10-2017 01:35

Right - The Eye of Osiris

Thanks for that

Author: Guruh Lesmana Putra (Malaysia), 01-06-2013 13:09
Eiswinkel-Palast
How to i can enter Eiswinkel-Palast castle?

Author: Guruh Lesmana Putra (Malaysia), 25-05-2013 21:03
Quest Gate
i don't understand this quest

You must get the Necropolis Schwarze Pest under your control and bring the hatchets of the hostile brothers.
(Thunder Hammer and Axe of Legends)

Koni writes:
26-05-2013 13:01

Do it!

what is it, you don't understand?
1) from the gate back, bones are gone
2) conquer th Necropole Schwarze Pest
by opening the path, if you have visited the black quest gate west of it.
3) conquer the 2 strongholds, wou will find the artifacts there

Morenri writes:
28-12-2014 21:08

Rock blocking the way

How could I remove rocks from the patch to this two barbarian towns?

Author: Koni, 25-05-2013 19:21
digging
didn't you ever dig for an oracle treasure?

look at the oracle map, you see the sign for the treasure - a cross; now
place your horse exactly on the spot;
use dig for treasure function

Author: Guruh Lesmana Putra (Malaysia), 25-05-2013 04:29
Ring Of Light
How to dig the treasure?

Koni writes:
25-05-2013 16:01

oracle riddle

you have to find one more oracle than it is told in the riddle, 6 is not enough!!!; the last oracle(s) are west of Nekrotorn

25-05-2013 17:22

Yes

Yes I Did it, i know the place, at west of the map, near the red portal, but i don't know how to dig and get Ring Of Light

Author: mihai (romania), 20-05-2013 10:44 Like
mikey
How do I enter the fortress TROSKO major and where to find the hermit?

Koni writes:
20-05-2013 17:06

Follow the foot prints

don't know where you are exactly; if you could cross the Limbo gate and can't enter the Outer gate to Trosko Major then head north and follow the foot prints. Before you reach the victory flag, you will trigger an event which opens the path and you can proceed.

mihai writes:
20-05-2013 19:54

I am the gate trosko major, and I can not walk on the footprints. it tells me to find hermit

Koni writes:
25-05-2013 15:57

more exactly, please

I don't understand where you are stuck exactly: what you have to do to get to Trosko Major
- cross the Gate to Limbo and you get a message to seek south
- "visit" the Outer gate to Trosko major (not only clicking right); you get another message to seek north
- go north to the victory flag and ... oops, the way to the foot prints is free
- follow the foot prints
( I think there isn't any message to visit a "hermit" before)

fares123 (uppsala) writes:
26-11-2014 12:20

were is south gate ?

Author: Nabil Fawwaz Elqayyim (Indonesia), 15-05-2013 05:14 Like
Necromancers
how to open south east gate at the falkenhorst?

I stuck in this quest

Koni writes:
15-05-2013 11:49

Fagorn the Templar

If you have conquered Nekrotorn and done all (found last silver oracle), you can enter gate "Return to Gyrnuxo", and dig the treasure (Ring of Light). Re-visit Fagorn the Templar and you get the Ring of Greater Negation. After this return home to Falkenhorst. You will see, that the blocked gate to the South is free now.

Author: tsk, 14-05-2013 23:36
gyrnuxo city
can someone please explain me what to do in gyrnuxo city.. i cant pass the gate becouse i dont have the helm of command.. how do i get it?

tsk writes:
14-05-2013 23:54

gyrnuxo city

nevermind i found it :)

Author: Liu hangyu (China), 12-05-2013 05:24
Box of Milena
where is Milena?
The reminder is on a road sign.
thanks in advance!

Koni writes:
12-05-2013 13:43

later in game

You will met and free Milena later in game (in the northern area), and then come back to this place for leveling up her. What you have to do now, is to go back through the portal and exit the swamp on the right way (by entering the one way entrance at the edge of the swamp to the east). Good luck!

Author: Dan (SPB, Russia), 09-05-2013 14:47 Like
Elemental
I can not get the quest from the elementals. I put on 6 earth and air to the left, and 6 fire and water in the right. But nothing happens

Author: Koni, 08-05-2013 19:21
seek around
he is guarding the entrance to the city of Nekrotorn; use "view world"; have you met and freed Mephala already and visited Manibuk's garden with her, in order to level her up? and before you can enter Nekrotorn you have to visit Aiffe the Muse and fullfil her task.

Nabil Fawwaz Elqayyim writes:
08-05-2013 20:42

Thank you

Thank you sir.

After that i was entered the portals, n i was defeated all enemy, n back to trutzburg castle, n i'm not doing anything anymore after that, i confuse again, what should i do next time?

Author: Nabil Fawwaz Elqayyim (Indonesia), 08-05-2013 12:37 Like
The Betrayer
Remove the betrayer Bofmog, and come back with the Mirror of Revenge.

I can't finde the betrayer Bofmog...
Please, help me

Author: Koni, 07-05-2013 18:57
follow story
always the story tells what to do next:
if you have defeated all enemies (the two heroes guarding the piles of gold included), you should go back to the Trutzburg. If you have done what the people in Trutzburg wanted, the town will rechange to neutral. Then follow the path north - it will be cleared then. If you haven't followed the Trutzburg people's wish, you will be punished on the way.

Author: Nabil Fawwaz Elqayyim (Indonesia), 07-05-2013 15:28 Like
Confuse Again
i've been taken trutzburg castle, n defeated all enemy.

what am i doing next time?

Author: Koni, 07-05-2013 11:00
view world
pass the coloured border gate at the exit of Devils Valley and seek in the ruins for treasures; use "view world" and you will see the artifact star, the fizbin is hidden there in the ruins

Author: Thomas, 07-05-2013 02:09
The EYE of OSIRIS
im stuck at the Devils Valley, I defeated the Death castle and the bone dragons at the ruins behind the garrison, but i can't find the hero i'm supposed to beat and the fizbin of misfortune. HELP

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-252 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy