Author: Shinoshuke (VietNam), 27-02-2017 12:34

Frenzy confused!!!! - TEW IV Commodus' Revenge - Heroes 3 map

Hi, Valery!!! I've played some of your maps and i'm really enjoy them...Now i'm really confusing about frenzy spell. As description, it'd be casted on enemy to null his defend and reduce his HP but not in my case, i can only cast frenzy on friendly creatures. Ex: my HB not enemy& more...

Author: Fawahar (Panagyrishte, Bulgaria), 27-02-2017 12:01

Brief info - The Cat and the Swindle - Heroes 3 map

Здрасти, Наско :)
The map is designed for multiplayer, thus it could be not so much challenging vs AI. The far regions of the map are giving an edge to the first one exploring them. If I give here more reasons why it will be a spoiler, but I will say, there are specific things, very helpful all aro more...

Author: Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria), 27-02-2017 10:27

My feedback - The Cat and the Swindle - Heroes 3 map

The idea with Wisdom id fresh and I like it!

But why is that 15 lv limitation.
And map was completed with about 40% map revealed.
Why you put efforts to create something, which is not needed.

Not offense, just a honest feedback.

Overall rating: 7 more...

Author: Marijan (Zagreb, Croatia), 26-02-2017 22:01

Sve pohvale, ali... - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

U kartu je uloženo stvarno puno, puno truda. Ali... Ne. Karta se nemože završiti bez Map Editora. more...

Author: pat (malta), 26-02-2017 21:27

shangrila a work of art - SHANGRILA - Heroes 5 map

wow man yet another great map.i just love your maps full of new things and surprises more...

Author: maygwan , 26-02-2017 20:33

I have looked at save - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed - Heroes 3 map

Cant test and wont be able to cause your hero stats are too low to fight hades.

You either need to build dracula so you have 99 to all stats or try with merlin to 99 but you have missed an area with some stat builders like library ect. Its after you beat the 2 barbarians and get clovers there a p more...

Author: evilstone (Taiwan), 26-02-2017 12:47

Elven is somewhat unplayable - Demon Hunter - Heroes 5 map

I finally start to explore the sea at the 6th week and green heroes attack my town.It seems the enemy automatically choose the way to elven town.I don't know how to deal with that.GG.The other two factions are fine tho. more...

Author: Novik (PL), 26-02-2017 12:06

Hades - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed - Heroes 3 map

Impossible to win even if i will have thousands of skeletons. My save:
https://www.sendspac e.com/file/qxq5g9 more...

Author: D4em0nl , 25-02-2017 21:57

D4emonl - Titan's Pass - Heroes 7 map

map created on h7 ver 1.31 back then max hero lvl was 30 more...

Author: maygwan , 25-02-2017 18:06

did you use dracula or other hero - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed - Heroes 3 map

Also did you amass plenty of skeletons. Ironfist will also cast haste if you need it. Gorgons will make mincemeat of ghosts but you need to block litches with either archs or phoenixes. There are plenty of ways to beat hades but sometimes it takes a few tries to figure it all out. more...

Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps

Heroes4 - Your opinions about The Eye of Osiris - map rating = 9.81 (10 - The best)

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:

(Example: Moscow, Russia)
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 mapsDownload map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 maps
Download map -> The Eye of Osiris

Heroes 4: Winds of War

For a long time, all had lived a quiet life in this world. But now the eternal struggle between Good and Evil has rekindled. Once again, an unknown menace out of the darkness starts to threaten the upper worlds with chaos and disharmony and tries to tear all lifekind apart with his claws. Now the time has come, when the world needs new heroes, who can put Evil in its place. A Barbarian named Falkhor is destined to summon a party of brave fellow campaigners and to dare the impossible. Will he succeed in saving the world?

Added: 16-10-2016

Heroes 4 maps: La Guerre Infinie! | L'assaut des Barbares | L'attaque de la Nature | Le Labyrinte De L'enfer

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-40 | 41-50 | 51-60 | 61-70 | 71-80 | ... | 171-176 |

Author: Koni, 14-08-2014 02:12
to kot417
Koni writes:
28-04-2013 11:32

Look for my answers on previous pages:

"Manibuk quest
Seems, you haven't found the portal entrance to Manibuk:
a hint reads:
"But wait, don't you see the Mausoleum over there!? Behind it there is the secret entrance to the portal that Manibuk..."

Enter the portal and fulfil the Manibuk quest. Good luck and a happy New Year!"

Author: shahar (italy), 10-07-2014 20:45
i cant cross the skeleton lake and get to mista
hi, i need help. i got to the skeleton lake and tried to bring some skeletons with my main army and without to try and pass some how but nothing is working.. the skeletons that i have are from a necropolis

Koni (Germany) writes:
10-07-2014 20:53

no skeletons needed in army

You only have to pick up the one pile of rotted skeleton bones, that blocks the way, and then you can cross the lake - you will see

Hadrian (Warsaw, Poland) writes:
02-08-2014 01:42

Marcel

Hi, please help mi with the ending, as I supose. I'm goin to Troskolo's empire, There are borders on my way, where can I find the Key Tents?

Koni (Germany) writes:
03-08-2014 22:26

what colour is missing?

pls specify

05-08-2014 20:59

For begining blue would be good. I supose, rest will follow. Thanks for reply. :)

07-08-2014 01:06

:)

Ok, figured it out. Thanks. Great Map :)

Author: Koni, 25-06-2014 13:42
savegame
Dmitry, would you please send your savegame to me. If possible a second one, the one of your progress in game BEFORE you arrive this area.
send it to: lewikon(at)t-online. de

Dmitry (Москва) writes:
30-06-2014 15:44

witch dwellings

Please see steps, which were adviced by Koni. They will be intresting for those who cannot go through witch dwellings.
1. fight both garrisons and the goblins
2. open the quest gate (with Milena in army)
2. divided the army in 2 groups (for otherwise there are few free slots) and fetched the 6 elementals each
(savegame before)
3. enter the garrisons - left with Falkhor and 6 air + 6 earth elem. : 2 dwellings are bombed away
- right with the others and 6 water + 6 fire elem.: the other 2 dwellings are bombed away
4. the way is free - I "parked" the elementals in the garrisons (dismissing them is possible, too)
(savegame done)

Now you have to proceed to the east and conquer the Ogre and Eiswinkel town, before you get access through the quest gates to Kastellatum.

P.S. I would highly recommend to play this map. The best from my point of view. And one more thanks to Koni.

Regards,
Dmitry

Author: Dmitry (Москва), 24-06-2014 17:01 +10
to koni
Dear koni,

I still cannot go through dwellings. I've read everything regarding the issue, but something is going wrong all the time). I had texts "A Ward of Sorcery sinks into the surface of the Earth... etc" but dwelling are still there. I set 6 of each needed elementals (12 total) in each garnison. Air and Earth is left and Fire and Water in right. I did it with and without heroes. With main hero or with Melena. Dwelling are still there. I would highly appreciate itif you could help me with it.

Author: Dmitry (Москва), 22-06-2014 12:42 +10
to koni
Hello, could anyone help me with elemental quest? I seemed to be done all things correct, but I can't go through this squere because of dwelling.

Koni writes:
23-06-2014 02:02

read page 51-60

All is described there on pages 51-60. After you have placed the elementals correctly, the 2 dwellings will be bombed away. After that you have to conquer the Ogre stronghold and the Eiswinkel palace, and then you will get access to pass the quest gate to Kastellatum. - Read all the previous questions and answers to this elemental quest problem.

Dmitry writes:
23-06-2014 08:29

to koni

Would it be the problem if I had started with ogr and ice queen and elemental left at last?

Author: Cheng (Beijing,China), 07-05-2014 21:08 +10
NORTH ISLAND
I have activated Pandora's box at northeast of the map,and visited 5 silver oracles.But I can't get into the core of the north island to face the cyan force.Please hlep me!!

Koni writes:
08-05-2014 14:48

Aiffe's quest

If you have slain Bofmog, you can enter the Green Garden. Visit Berrry Aiffee in her hut and fulfill her quest. After that she will open the way into Nekrotorn area.

Cheng (Beijing,China) writes:
08-05-2014 15:02

SUPPLEMENT

I observed the map by "HEROES 4 CAMPAIGN EDITOR" and found that I need to detonate BOMB98.BOMB98 is located at "row77,col126&q uot;.But I don't know which event is related to BOMB98.

08-05-2014 15:14

Thank you very much!

I have killed Bofmog and can get into the green garden which is located at northeast,but I don't know which one is Berry'nut.

Koni writes:
08-05-2014 19:49

bird

There is only one hut, but well hidden behind the trees. You see a bird flying near the entrance. Try "View World" to find the entrance.

09-05-2014 21:49

I find it!

Thank you very much!!

09-05-2014 21:57

Drift bottle

I find it in the middle of sea,and I have to say your design is amazing!!

Author: Alex, 13-04-2014 03:02 +10
How to find the sword of the gods?
I killed the Titans, but the sword of gods is invisible . In its place the order shrine.

Tim (London, UK) writes:
13-04-2014 10:52

sword of gods

use the "view world" you will see it marked in star. go to it's location and collect it

Alex writes:
13-04-2014 12:19

sword of gods

I clicked several times from different locations at the shrine, and display a message on spell. But then I got the sword of the gods. Thank you, a beautiful map.

Tim (London, UK) writes:
13-04-2014 17:41

:)

When you get to the "9 flags quest" given by the leprechaun later on, please tell me how you passed it. I dont get any questiones asked, and the morale flags stay, cant access the view towers

Author: Tim (London, UK), 12-04-2014 23:22
9 flags quest
Hey everyone, i am at the 9 flags quest given by the leprechaun.
Problem is i don't get any trigger or questions. I visit the flag before the tower and nothing happens. No trigger, and the flag stay there so i can't access the view tower.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Koni writes:
14-04-2014 00:31

main condition?

The only reason for your dilemma seems to me that you don't fulfill the main condition: You have to do the flags quest with ALL of your 5 heroes in one army, otherwise nothing will happen.
You better have always your 5 heroes together!!!

Tim (London, UK) writes:
14-04-2014 20:28

thx

thx for the help Koni :) passed it.

alex writes:
16-04-2014 13:52

9 flags

The first time was something like that. Then I went through all the flags choosing just the right answer. It worked.

Koni (Germany) writes:
16-04-2014 23:43

it always works

it will work also with the wrong answer! the only difference is, that you have to fight then.:)

Author: Ekaterina (Bogota, Colombia), 06-03-2014 19:49
please help
I have been playing your awesome map for 2 days now, and I am stuck. I have just conquered Golden Valley, but I have no idea what to do next... To kill the Angels in the Golden garden I need Angelfeather cloak, to go to the north I need Sword of Gods... and all the other ways are closed to me.... And why do I need 6 ghosts?? May be I missed something, please, please, help me!!! :)

Koni writes:
06-03-2014 23:29

Anglefeather Cloak

Sorry, if you haven't the Cloak in your backpack: here I repeat my answer from 2010:

Forgotten hint
When your Lord gets Neener's Cloak from the box, there was a hint:

[Hint: Combine all heroes in one army - at least Falkhor and Milena - and ride back to the stables, otherwise you won't get an important Artifact.]

Now you have to run back the way (pyramid-tunnel-vall ey-ship), Townportal back via Schwarze Pest to Kastellatum, and trigger an event between the passage (where a gate stood) to the place, where the Cloak was hidden. If your army has Neener's cloak AND both Falkhor AND Milena in the same army with the cloak, then you get the Angelfeather Cloak.

Author: player (China), 28-05-2010 09:06
problem
first,this is a very nice map,thanks.

i cant get into the Golden Garden
because i havent find the the Anglefeather Cloak.
How can I get it?

Ekaterina (Bogota, Colombia) writes:
07-03-2014 07:16

thanks a lot!!

Thank you very much for your help. Thanks to you I am in the Underworld now!!! So exciting!!

Ekaterina (Bogota, Colombia) writes:
11-03-2014 09:09

Finished!!

Well, I finished your super map!! And it is an excellent map indeed! I played it on master level and have epic saves like me alone against 1500 black dragons ( and won :) and that also the only friendly creatures lost were 5 unicorns (poor things) that I used to multiply Hydras :3 So it took a lot of order magic, like 300 immortality portions, some stealth and no army at all. A great ride and really recommended!!! :D

Author: Charlie (Copenhagen), 18-01-2014 23:20 +9
helmet of command...
How do I get the helmet of command.
I think I have killed everything except for the 100 goblin knight behind the chain because I can't get to them.
Please help. :)

Koni (Germany) writes:
19-01-2014 18:16

repeated answer (given first 25 May2012)

Hambo's new hut
Apparently you haven't visited Safira's aunt (in the hut beside Hambo's old smithy house). Then you would have heard, that Hambo has left for a hideout in the valley east of the village. There you must go (the hut is hidden behind an altar of death). Returned with the Shackles of war (take the short cut opened by the ferryman!!) he will give you the helmet AND access to the gate exit (herrschaft =1).
Good luck!

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-40 | 41-50 | 51-60 | 61-70 | 71-80 | ... | 171-176 |

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Герои 7 Новости

Герои 7 карты

Герои 7 патч 2.2

Heroes 7 войска Fortress

Герои 7 патч 1.8

Герои 7 патч 1.7

Герои 7 патч 1.6

Герои 7 патч 1.5

Герои 7 патч 1.4

Герои 7 патч 1.3

Герои 7 патч 1.2.1

Герои 7 читы

Heroes 7 уже в продаже - новый трейлер

Новое видео Герои 7 - Бета 2 трейлер

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 3

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 2

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 1

Что из Heroes 3 было перенесено в Heroes 7

Ресурсы в Heroes 7

Герои 7 ответы на вопросы

Герои 7 скриншоты

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Герои 7 Academy faction

Герои 7 Haven faction

Герои 7 дата выхода: 29 сентября 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

Copyright © 1999-2017 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru