Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about To Tame a Land - map rating = 21 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map To Tame a Land - heroes 3 mapsDownload map To Tame a Land - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> To Tame a Land

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Ukko, a great barbarian (pagan) who has lost everything, wakes up in a small island in an unknown land; a land full of unmathced perils and puzzles... Can you survive this tale? Can you beat the impossible odds? If so, consider yourself a true master of Heroes of Might and Magic 3!

Added: 22-08-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Teleportes & Second World | ART WAR (Triple Coalition) | Long Journey | Endless Struggle

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 211-214 |

Author: Ett, 02-09-2023 14:24
very complex map - To Tame a Land
I played. Sometimes I found it really tough. And sometimes I thought there is no way I could continue or even win. But finally after 928 days I did. With very little external help, almost no map editor, no walkthrough etc.
Map is perfect and crafted with great attention to detail.
Only minor thing I would improve is the cash and resources flow. Sometimes i needed to wait a month or two to amass enough resources to buy army able to withstand first two rounds with enemy. After that even the toughest fight could be won with blind and cloning archangels. I think if there is a castle with two thousands of titans to be bought, there should be a way how to get enough money to buy them...

Author: J, 29-07-2023 07:56
Recanters cloak - To Tame a Land
Hi where do you find the recanters cloak?

Ett writes:
02-09-2023 14:26

Recanters cloak - To Tame a Land

there was a message in a bottle saying something like: Enchaters sometimes wear recanters cloak to great events...

Author: TMC (United Kingdom), 11-12-2022 18:21
Loved this map! - To Tame a Land
This map was brilliant, lots of intriguing puzzles. It took me a lot of time to figure out the inferno and peasant puzzles, but I got it! Okay, I cheated and looked at Lexiav's videos for the inferno one. This map was on the level of Wayfarer in my opinion, and the last battles were a lot of fun. The only negative aspect was how late it was that you found town portal, which meant a lot of slogging around for reinforcements and double mana.

Author: Xavier (Belgique), 20-08-2022 02:37 Like
Berserker - To Tame a Land
Hello. Great map ! I'm stuck because I don't have the Berserker spell, don't know how to get it. With the Eagle Eye skill ? From a tower ? From elsewhere ? Thank-you for the answer

Cone (Pol) writes:
18-09-2022 14:36

Seer hut - To Tame a Land

Its in the seer hut near Stygius town

Author: Jason (USA), 12-02-2022 21:37
Helm of Chaos/ Wyverns of West - To Tame a Land
Really enjoying this map but I am stuck to the point where it isnt fun anymore. Please tell me how to get the helm of chaos and/or access the Wyverns of the West, 4 hours of aimlessly clicking every inch of the map and I am still stuck :-(

Author: Tomas, 13-09-2021 12:05
Tame a land - To Tame a Land
Great map, 40hours play!

Author: BenS (Austin, TX), 09-09-2021 05:33 Like
Great map! Some things were a little bit much... - To Tame a Land
It took me 939 days to complete lol

Incredible map, one of my favorites. Intricate & well thought-out, I was such a big fan. Thank you to the author!

HUGE DISCLAIMER DON'T PLAY THIS IN HOTA BECAUSE CERTAIN THINGS LIKE THE OASIS DO NOT FUNCTION WELL & YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROGRESS

I had to hex edit my save to add angel wings to get past one place, because I mistakenly played this in HOTA...

Some tips:
- Gunnar needs to be around level 40 or so at least to do the dark blue tent
- Getting the 30K gems, mercury etc. was fairly tedious to figure out... for those, you may want to just use the map editor & go to these tiles mentioned by someone else below:

gems @125, 135
mercury @28, 25
sulfur@ 120, 113
crystal @ 82, 63

Don't give away the orb of vulnerability until you've gotten the purple tent, you'll need it

santo_bliz (Turkey) writes:
23-08-2022 19:17

yea - To Tame a Land

DO NOT TRY PLAY WİTH HOTA! İT NOT WORKİNG U WİLL STUCK AFTER GETTİNG WATER WALK ! ALSO THERE OTHER PROBLEMS U CAN REACH SOME PLACE

Author: Vitalie (Moldova), 13-08-2021 09:55 Like
Best map - To Tame a Land
The highest quality map I've ever seen, I respect the author. Everything is calculated with great precision. There are no blocking situations, everything has a solution.

Author: TTG (Thessaloniki), 28-06-2021 03:07
good map - To Tame a Land
Good map average to small difficulty. The only bad thing is that you have to travel forth and back several times until you find town portal (sometimes even after town portal). But overall a good map worth playing

Author: nam truat (a), 25-06-2021 22:19 Like
ds - To Tame a Land
ds

Author: Inscizor (pigland), 23-05-2021 08:15
To Tame a Land - To Tame a Land
I got stuck on the one way yellow monolith and there was no way out. Map is broken 3 weeks in. It was interesting though. Really brings out more of the rpg aspect of homm. Maybe I was just feeling imaginitive :)

Author: ddoraa, 18-02-2021 15:21
waterwalk - To Tame a Land
Where get waterwalk? i cant find in in map_editor = levi boots tofar, 1st need kill unded i think, but cant kill hydras and cant back with waterbook because waterwalk off in map propety. help plese =((

Author: Manu (France), 13-02-2021 05:59
Clover of Fortune - To Tame a Land
Great map, but I cant find the clover of fortune to access the necro territory, anyone remember where I can find it_

Author: pauw (Nederland), 17-09-2020 22:51
Thx - To Tame a Land
Thx for this well created map. Had a great time!

Author: Sparven (Sweden), 01-08-2020 15:50
Many hours of pleasure - To Tame a Land
Thanxs alot for this great map. Everything worked as it it should, had a little bit of time spent to figure out where the last, purple, tent was.
Lord of light was hard to beat, but possible. Hope to see another great map from you

Author: Thao Vy (Viet Nam), 28-05-2020 02:46
the hard battle is with the lord of light - To Tame a Land
It was really hard to fight the Lord of Light. Some stratergies used to win him:
-First round, try to kill multiple groups to let the angles resurrect them
-Try to kill 8000 group angle with high priority. Because if this group is still survice. The lord will clone and this group then clone angle will resurrect other groups
- Your Behemoths and Titants should be around 3k mens.
-Keep the Zealots enermy around below 200 mens at the end to resurrect our army. If you kill them all. There is hard or no way to resurrect your army at the end
-Try multiple times and get luck
the hard battle is with the lord of light - To Tame a Land

tobe writes:
20-03-2021 00:45

3K titans? - To Tame a Land

How did you get so many titans at only 14 months? I finished at around 18th month and had like ~2200 only. Haven't lost a single titan in previous fights either.

Ondrik (Czech republic) writes:
13-05-2021 14:50

Alternative - To Tame a Land

I had only around 2,7k behes and 2k titans. But I won that fight with a help of ghost dragons. At the start of the battle, I casted slow and then attacked the 8000 AA stack with my ghost dragons, hoping to get aging ability. Then I was able to take down that angel stack easily with behes and titans. The rest is brawling and luck. But it takes a lot of attempts to win that fight and resurrect your army.

TTG (Thessaloniki) writes:
28-06-2021 03:01

no need such an army - To Tame a Land

there is no need for such an army. Finish it with 1500 titans, 20 arch devils and 1 wizard. keep the orb of vulnerability. force field titans and devils. Blind one by one the units. Clone the titans and kill them all. Same to the final battle

CragHack (NL) writes:
24-07-2022 02:13

800+ Azures? - To Tame a Land

The number of Azure dragons don't make sense either, unless there is a secret event that I missed

Author: FJ (Sweden), 21-05-2020 12:32
speculum - To Tame a Land
Thanks for a great map! I wonder where can I find Speculum?

Author: Jack (UK), 09-05-2020 02:37
Sick - To Tame a Land
Great Job Manos! Glad people still play this game and they're making maps for it :)

Author: Manos (GREECE), 07-05-2020 14:00
What a masterpiece! - To Tame a Land
I finnaly did it! It took me 24 months but i manage to finish it. Maybe the best map of homm3 i ever played in terms of satisfaction! 10/10

Author: Alex (Romania), 25-04-2020 09:38
Last boss - brute fight - To Tame a Land
Wow, cannot believe you have to brute fight the last boss - no blind, berserk, force field strat.

Great map! 10/10!

Author: Manos (GREECE), 02-04-2020 21:05
Scholar - To Tame a Land
How i can get scholar with Oris. I have tried so many times and scholar doesnt appear to chose it

Manos (GREECE) writes:
03-04-2020 19:19

Find it - To Tame a Land

Find it! I thought you had to select it from the proposed

WHERE HAVE YOU FOUND IT? (WHERE HAVE YOU FOUND IT?) writes:
22-11-2020 19:08

WHERE HAVE YOU FOUND IT? - To Tame a Land

WHERE HAVE YOU FOUND IT? why by answering t=you didn't put just a simple note whre you've founf=d it. That would probably help to lots of players

Myslius writes:
12-01-2024 22:47

*Answer* - To Tame a Land

A boat in the south from Strongglen. Go to the underground in the west. A hut near the entrance gives you scholar to Oris (only). *DO NOT LEVEL ORIS* *DO NOT MAKE HIS SKILLSET FULL OTHERWISE YOU'LL MISS A CHANCE*

Author: Женя (Россия), 15-02-2020 23:02
Map - To Tame a Land
Hello. I disable all adblock, but I can't download the map.
Anybody, send me the map to email:
sidorov.light@gmail. com
Thank you !

Author: Jaakko M. (Finland), 19-10-2019 03:40
A new map is being made! - To Tame a Land
Hello folks & fans! Just letting you know that I'm working on a new adventure / puzzle map for Heroes 3 SoD/Complete! Only just finished the beginning part of the map but I'm already thrilled!! Got miself few new ideas since the last time... Anyway, it won't be ready until any time soon but I'll let you know when it is!

-Jaakko Minkkinen, the author of
To Tame a Land

wasilix writes:
19-10-2019 18:27

+ - To Tame a Land

My hat is off to you, sir :)

werther writes:
23-10-2019 22:36

++ - To Tame a Land

i can't wait it. too much hype!

GeorgeJungg (Denmark) writes:
01-01-2021 00:13

Update? - To Tame a Land

Any update on the new map Jaakko?

JM writes:
17-09-2023 12:21

Author - To Tame a Land

I'm afraid I have been sluggish and the progress has been close to nothing for some time. Had some motivational problems and stuff... Anyway now I'm back in business (at least for now) and while I can't make any promises, maybe someday, some year this vast map will be ready...

Author: Dávid Attila (Magyarország), 01-08-2019 19:05
I got stuck - To Tame a Land
I got stuck before at the magma elementals. I have expert logistics, Boots of speed arifact, Equestrian's gloves, Ring of the Wayfaherer (+1 all unit's speed). My slowest unit's speed is 7 without ring.
I don't have pathfinding. I watch 2 youtube video. I can't get a entering. What is the problem, I play with this map for days.

Author: Dávid Attila (Magyarország), 01-08-2019 18:11
I got stuck - To Tame a Land
I got stuck before at the magma elementals. I have expert logistics, Boots of speed arifact, Equestrian's gloves, Ring of the Wayfaherer (+1 all unit's speed). My slowest unit's speed is 7 without ring.
I don't have pathfinding. I watch 2 youtube video. I can't get a entering. What is the problem, I play with this map for days.

Author: patrick (Tampa), 17-05-2019 10:35
stuck at necros - To Tame a Land
i cleaned out the necro's and watched the youtube video. his next move is to go get the 4th stronghold and move on from there, i could never even get into the black tent. I'm so confused, i did the turn in water tome, and admiral hat, but i can't figure out how to move forward.

Author: Eug (Germany), 23-04-2019 12:12
Awesome MAP - To Tame a Land
Awesome MAP, had 3 restarts until it was 1st time clearded and learned a few new tricks.
Reason 1st restart. didnt have Boots of speed - Waterwalk to Magma element. From M7 -> M1W1D1
Reason 2nd restart. this fxxking monk with the resurrection. M10 -> start of M2, didnt want to spend so much time w8 for army to (re)build.
3rd time was the Grail - M10 back to M3.

Funny thing: couldnt defeat Lord of Light and had to w8 1M for army (300 dragons) to build until i could take him on and finish the map.
Awesome MAP - To Tame a Land

Author: 331uik (Zutphen. Netherlands), 30-03-2019 05:36 Like
Grest work! - To Tame a Land
I love it, this is the kind of maps i like to play. I am not done yet, nog at month 16 :), and have to peek at the editor sometimes. I hope you make more maps.

Author: Tamas (Budapest, Hungary), 26-03-2019 18:58
problems - To Tame a Land
hi guys
I have 4 questions :D I have destroyed the green and now Im stucked
1) I made Oris to main hero and couldnt learn the exert scholar because her skills are full. It is problem? I think yea, because Ukko and Gunnar cant learn any water spells.
2) Dark Blue tent. I have read all comments here and cant find the peasants, where are they?
3) As I said before Gunnar couldnt leaarn any water spells. Can I do the tent otherway?
4) Where and when get i the town portal?
Sorry for bad english

Eug writes:
23-04-2019 11:34

reply - To Tame a Land

1) exert scholar is a must! sry just restart befor u switched.
2) the peasants, where are they? - found only almost at the end. and then there where useless.
3) Dark Blue tent, as i said before Gunnar couldnt learn any water spells. Can I do the tent otherway? - NO! again
4) Where and when get i the town portal?
- 1st u get a book of earth magic after beating the "Demon" short time later u get a townportal.

Author: michal (Poland), 03-03-2019 12:13
phoenixex - To Tame a Land
I lost my 2 phoenixex = restart?

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 211-214 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy