Author: K , 15-05-2024 09:52

on balance - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

This is a hard map, as the other user commented, and you do get invaded early, but your land has strong defense to balance this out.

The balance issue I had rather was that I got to month 9 with total map control, and reduced tan to one roaming hero plus the boss hero. However I still need to app
more...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Author: Rishi , 14-05-2024 04:05

Thunder Helmet - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

At this stage you should have the thunder helmet that gives you -2 power. That along with the armour of wonder will get your power to the required value more...

Author: Gamer (N/A), 14-05-2024 03:09

Best map ever - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Guys, this has to be one of (if not THE) favorite map of mine of all times. I enjoyed every minute. What other maps do you guys recommend that are similar?? Thanks more...

Author: RXD , 13-05-2024 23:19

Thanks - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

I recommend in no particular order: Crapcore, Purgatory, Fawns Labyrinth, prison Break, kill the gods, Element Land, Chaos and corruption, Skull Island, The Eternal war,

There are like 10 other very good Maps on this Site which names I cant remember right no
more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 13-05-2024 21:04

reset spells - The Scar Brothers - Heroes 3 map

hi,

i did not get the TP or fly/DD. Do i have to restart the map?
more...

Author: Gamer (N/A), 13-05-2024 20:08

Best map ever - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Guys, this has to be one of (if not THE) favorite map of mine of all times. I enjoyed every minute. What other maps do you guys recommend that are similar?? Thanks more...

Author: 32167 , 13-05-2024 18:50

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim,
Thanks for your help! I'll introduce adjustments to the new version of the map and for new maps!
more...

Author: Wojciech , 13-05-2024 18:25

explanaition - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

Thanx man! more...

Author: ciceron (España), 13-05-2024 18:04

Kingdom Siege - The reckoning! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

First of all, thank you for the effort in preparing this map. It was really hard, and on several occasions I left it as impossible. However, I have a lot of experience in the game and I wanted to know how far I could go.
In my case I opted for the hero Sir Mullich with +2 speed, and a formation of
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 14:26

Answer - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

Perhaps, unfortunately for most fans of this game, almost all of my cards are of a similar nature.
Therefore, players will find “problems” with scripts almost everywhere.

Well, when creating maps, I start from my own preferences. And maps where the player spends the entire game on equal terms wi
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 14:05

Basic tips for the map - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

Of the secondary skills for the main character, I chose (Attack, Defense, Shooting, Intelligence, Earth and Water magic. We also take only experience from treasure chests.

1) Try to capture {Mediolanum} (Rampart 82,44) as soon as possible.

Creatures from this castle will sometimes serve as bar
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 12:16

Answer - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

My friend, this is not the first time I have had to regret my level of knowledge of the English language.

There are tips/instructions included with the map itself. I could translate them using Google Translate, but I cannot guarantee that the translation will be accurate.
more...

Author: Kirk (Россия), 13-05-2024 11:44

Архипелаг Энрот - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за отзыв more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about MGL - Twins Duel - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map MGL - Twins Duel - heroes 3 mapsDownload map MGL - Twins Duel - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> MGL - Twins Duel

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

There are two worlds - fully similar but controled by difference forces. May the strongest win!

Added: 08-06-2020

Heroes 3 maps: The Eternal War | Adrienne | Deep Caves | Baltic

NO opinions

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy