Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Author: Rishi , 14-05-2024 04:05

Thunder Helmet - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

At this stage you should have the thunder helmet that gives you -2 power. That along with the armour of wonder will get your power to the required value more...

Author: Gamer (N/A), 14-05-2024 03:09

Best map ever - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Guys, this has to be one of (if not THE) favorite map of mine of all times. I enjoyed every minute. What other maps do you guys recommend that are similar?? Thanks more...

Author: RXD , 13-05-2024 23:19

Thanks - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

I recommend in no particular order: Crapcore, Purgatory, Fawns Labyrinth, prison Break, kill the gods, Element Land, Chaos and corruption, Skull Island, The Eternal war,

There are like 10 other very good Maps on this Site which names I cant remember right no
more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 13-05-2024 21:04

reset spells - The Scar Brothers - Heroes 3 map

hi,

i did not get the TP or fly/DD. Do i have to restart the map?
more...

Author: Gamer (N/A), 13-05-2024 20:08

Best map ever - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Guys, this has to be one of (if not THE) favorite map of mine of all times. I enjoyed every minute. What other maps do you guys recommend that are similar?? Thanks more...

Author: 32167 , 13-05-2024 18:50

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim,
Thanks for your help! I'll introduce adjustments to the new version of the map and for new maps!
more...

Author: Wojciech , 13-05-2024 18:25

explanaition - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

Thanx man! more...

Author: ciceron (España), 13-05-2024 18:04

Kingdom Siege - The reckoning! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

First of all, thank you for the effort in preparing this map. It was really hard, and on several occasions I left it as impossible. However, I have a lot of experience in the game and I wanted to know how far I could go.
In my case I opted for the hero Sir Mullich with +2 speed, and a formation of
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 14:26

Answer - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

Perhaps, unfortunately for most fans of this game, almost all of my cards are of a similar nature.
Therefore, players will find “problems” with scripts almost everywhere.

Well, when creating maps, I start from my own preferences. And maps where the player spends the entire game on equal terms wi
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 14:05

Basic tips for the map - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

Of the secondary skills for the main character, I chose (Attack, Defense, Shooting, Intelligence, Earth and Water magic. We also take only experience from treasure chests.

1) Try to capture {Mediolanum} (Rampart 82,44) as soon as possible.

Creatures from this castle will sometimes serve as bar
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 12:16

Answer - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

My friend, this is not the first time I have had to regret my level of knowledge of the English language.

There are tips/instructions included with the map itself. I could translate them using Google Translate, but I cannot guarantee that the translation will be accurate.
more...

Author: Kirk (Россия), 13-05-2024 11:44

Архипелаг Энрот - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за отзыв more...

Author: Kirk (Россия), 13-05-2024 11:43

Архипелаг Энрот - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за отзыв. Предлагаю посмотреть остальные мои карты по известным эпическим произведениям. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about journey of Raos - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map journey of Raos - heroes 4 mapsDownload map journey of Raos - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> journey of Raos

Heroes 4: Heroes 4 original

The batle was over, defeated forces started to gather. Forces of good left you with no choice. One damaged ship and always loyal pirates is all you have.
Collect the remaining forces and few pices of gold and fight your way through only escape channel that is the sea channel to the north. Passage is blocked by numerous enemies and many of you will not make it through. Use the maximum of your resources in order to make a successful disembark and to captue asylum of Sarajevo. The place is home to the most fierce barbarians and is fanatically defended. Once you defeat it, do not waste too much time, enjoying the resources of the continent. Underground defenders are growing stronger and digging deeper in their stronghold of Zagreb.

Added: 29-11-2017

Heroes 4 maps: Zdrada | Clash of Two Adventurers | In the middle of the green hell | A Boastful for slight

Author: Razorockham (Netherlands), 05-02-2021 19:09
Zagreb is conquered, but game does not finish - journey of Raos
This time I played Medium level and now the battle with Atella was much more easy - about 6 times 2 or 3 monsters. But when I conquered Zagreb the game was not finished. Very disappointing! By the way, Raos is a Bosnian hero and he must kill all Servian famers - "show no mercy!" We call this a genocide, isn't it? Revenge for Srebrenica? Incorrect.

Author: Vasa, 07-09-2019 14:10
Interesting - journey of Raos
Really it seems be bored, but it's not. There are a lot of limitations and possibilities. I see no useful quests, so it shoud be standard grow and maximally use your resourses.
I'll explain.

First you have 2 heroes. Scouter and chaos mage. You'll get one more chaos mage and quite enough army to beat sea monster. 5 sea monster (5 battles with one) should be beaten and you have to get army from pirate dwells. Wonder about previous comment that i need to collect every pirate - no, your main power is heroes. Just need to defeat monsters with saving max army.

Your main goal is to control ground terrain. Undergroud will be easy. There are 5 heroes tent-guardians and 2 garnizons with a lot of useful artifacts, but they have very-very strong army to be defeated. Also, you are out of resourses, because there are no mines and no possibility to hire hero with basic skill "nobility" . There are two altairs of nobility, they should be use for max => to rise maximum "miner" skill to two heroes. 2 magic heroes shold be hired, every 2000-gold upgrade and every level should be used for charity skills, mainly to "miner skill", it has a big matter.

1) First more-less valuable goal - chaos castle and dwelling near it. Choose what to capture first, and capture. Castle has no limitations, so it's a resource mine, hero and army source. From here 2 nobility heroes will be hired (random hero + nobility altar)

2) second goal is to find grail. It will raises chaos magic power and brings 3000 gold every day, which has very big matter on this map too. Oracles are not under guard, so it can be easy target

3) Build/capture building to produce army:
* castle + charity (one of two heroes skilled by altar)
* pirates : 6 dwells
* vampires : 6 dwells
* bone dragons : 4 dwells
* hydras : 4 dwells
* black dragons : 3 dwells

2 Chaos heroes easily can flag vampire building, other is a technique task. Each dwell will be captured one by one. You have to conrol all of them

4) resourse banks. As there are not any mines, and only 2 heroes can be easily get nobility skill, monster banks should be robbed maximally.
What monster banks are present on this map:

* pirates : 4
* ghosts at the sea : 2
* water elementals : 1
* black dragon cave : 2

5) magic:
Basically, you have one chaos city, which means chaos, death and nature magic. You must grow 2 start heroes, because only heroes can fight in undergroud. You can hope for find spell-level book from monster bank, it's a case depending on random.

6) Your steps to glory:)
So, your main goals is 7 strong armies - 5 guards + 2 harrisons.
You may collect the army and attack, but it might take a lot of time and be done with a huge army loses.

First of all, easies to kill is a purpur guard or light blue. Purpur guard is a good archer with a bow +20, but his army can't stand agains black dragons. You may collect enough black dragons, lose few but beat him. Without an hero his army is easy target for dragons.
Light blue tent there are a tactic hero with champions. If you get a 5-7 heroes without army with "confusion" ; spell, you may confuse champions, kill the hero, runaway to city. Next turn is accepting experience from neutral champions with 2 main heroes and army (might be with nobility hero(es) ).

Other 3 and harrisons are your tactial turns.

7) little heroes-helpers. You cannot win tent guardians soon and in direct battle, so might you need a helper heroes, with confusion or other spells.
For basic grow you have next:
* 1000 exp from castle battle academy;
* speed, attack, defence bonus from castle and map
* one magic school for 2000 gold with random magic school choice
* chaos magic witch
* 4 battle grow for 2000 gold and 1 magic grow for 2000 gold

8) additional magic
You are forced to use chaos, death, nature magic since there are only spells at map. But you can find a spellbooks from monster bank. Nature and life books can be taken from guardians. Death book - from harrisons.

So map is good for possibilities :)

Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands) writes:
03-02-2021 23:35

Only Raos and Magdalena - journey of Raos

Thanks for your help. But you forget to tell that in the underground only Raos and Magdalena may pass through the quest gate. And there they must fight against Atella level 40 and his 6 stacks of level four mosters - how much it depends on the duration of your mission. In my case (level avanced) it was 6 times about 20. IMPOSSIBLE

Author: Aleksandar (Beograd), 03-01-2008 22:41
gj
nije lose gj

Author: Ruth Frolich (New York, USA), 22-05-2005 03:37
journey of Raos
this is the best map i've played so far. in the beginning it seemed impossible but after practice and excellent strategy i made it through. therefore, it is obvious that it is made only for serious players. you have to use any possible advantage you may have and you have to care for every single pirate in the start. this is one of these "upper level maps" where amateurs and those attracted to the design of map have nothing to look for. i liked the shape of the continent, i think the guy is keen on electronic music. the difficult start forces you to invent strategies that you had never used before. difficulty of map also depends on how much time you take to get through. the sooner you do it the better and if you wait for too long it becomes impossible. this makes the gameplay dynamic and one can see that creation of the map was the work of an expert.

Author: ЖЖ, 25-10-2004 15:42
отзыв
карта непроходим а: нет доступа к палатке. Зачем она вообще тут висит?

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy