Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Author: Rishi , 14-05-2024 04:05

Thunder Helmet - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

At this stage you should have the thunder helmet that gives you -2 power. That along with the armour of wonder will get your power to the required value more...

Author: Gamer (N/A), 14-05-2024 03:09

Best map ever - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Guys, this has to be one of (if not THE) favorite map of mine of all times. I enjoyed every minute. What other maps do you guys recommend that are similar?? Thanks more...

Author: RXD , 13-05-2024 23:19

Thanks - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

I recommend in no particular order: Crapcore, Purgatory, Fawns Labyrinth, prison Break, kill the gods, Element Land, Chaos and corruption, Skull Island, The Eternal war,

There are like 10 other very good Maps on this Site which names I cant remember right no
more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 13-05-2024 21:04

reset spells - The Scar Brothers - Heroes 3 map

hi,

i did not get the TP or fly/DD. Do i have to restart the map?
more...

Author: Gamer (N/A), 13-05-2024 20:08

Best map ever - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Guys, this has to be one of (if not THE) favorite map of mine of all times. I enjoyed every minute. What other maps do you guys recommend that are similar?? Thanks more...

Author: 32167 , 13-05-2024 18:50

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim,
Thanks for your help! I'll introduce adjustments to the new version of the map and for new maps!
more...

Author: Wojciech , 13-05-2024 18:25

explanaition - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

Thanx man! more...

Author: ciceron (España), 13-05-2024 18:04

Kingdom Siege - The reckoning! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

First of all, thank you for the effort in preparing this map. It was really hard, and on several occasions I left it as impossible. However, I have a lot of experience in the game and I wanted to know how far I could go.
In my case I opted for the hero Sir Mullich with +2 speed, and a formation of
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 14:26

Answer - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

Perhaps, unfortunately for most fans of this game, almost all of my cards are of a similar nature.
Therefore, players will find “problems” with scripts almost everywhere.

Well, when creating maps, I start from my own preferences. And maps where the player spends the entire game on equal terms wi
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 14:05

Basic tips for the map - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

Of the secondary skills for the main character, I chose (Attack, Defense, Shooting, Intelligence, Earth and Water magic. We also take only experience from treasure chests.

1) Try to capture {Mediolanum} (Rampart 82,44) as soon as possible.

Creatures from this castle will sometimes serve as bar
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 12:16

Answer - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

My friend, this is not the first time I have had to regret my level of knowledge of the English language.

There are tips/instructions included with the map itself. I could translate them using Google Translate, but I cannot guarantee that the translation will be accurate.
more...

Author: Kirk (Россия), 13-05-2024 11:44

Архипелаг Энрот - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за отзыв more...

Author: Kirk (Россия), 13-05-2024 11:43

Архипелаг Энрот - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за отзыв. Предлагаю посмотреть остальные мои карты по известным эпическим произведениям. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about The Mother of Dragons - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Mother of Dragons - heroes 4 mapsDownload map The Mother of Dragons - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> The Mother of Dragons

Heroes 4: Winds of War

You have eight months to gather your army and defeat the Mother of Dragons. After that she will come after you and burn your little castles down.

Added: 26-12-2021

Heroes 4 maps: Separaped Enemis. (Разлучённые враги.) | Two opposite parties | Salidor | Salidor (alies)

Author: Rhino (South Africa), 24-03-2024 04:27
mother of dragons - The Mother of Dragons
Very difficult map but greatly done, Must of taken weeks for this, Doesnt get better than this, well done bro.

Author: julien, 20-10-2022 21:45
Thanks - The Mother of Dragons
Thanks CaNNiBaL !
Had the same problem when I tested it, I think it was when I defeated the Mother of Dragons from the main Castle or something like that, and I guess there's a problem with the victory settings and unfortunately I hadn't the mapmaking abilities to fix it :)
But anyway, killing the Mother of Dragons is the final step, and for me the fun of the Map is to try to achieve that in the least amount of days/months.

Author: CaNNiBaL (Magyarország), 19-10-2022 16:45 Like
the finish - The Mother of Dragons
Hi! THX! Great map! But i cant finish it... I kill The Mother of Dragon, but the game have no Finish... What can i do? Many THX! :)
the finish - The Mother of Dragons

Razorockham (The Netherlands) writes:
20-10-2022 21:42

No finish - The Mother of Dragons

Strange ... I see you put both The Mother and her companion in prison, so you had to win immediately after the last fight

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 29-06-2022 22:40
A real challenge! - The Mother of Dragons
Beautiful map, no mistakes. Finished in 6 months, 1 week, with 4 heroes, water elements, faerie dragons, elves. Good work, Julien!

julien writes:
02-07-2022 16:12

Thanks ! - The Mother of Dragons

Thank you ! It's great to see players enjoying my map !

Author: Malark (Berlin), 06-06-2022 09:52 Like
Great map - The Mother of Dragons
This was an excellent map, thank you for making it. Really versatile for a smaller map , and I loved the hunt for oracles.

I wasted a lot of time early on (something I usually do XD), and the order mage guarding the red keymaster tent gave me some serious trouble. The fact that he had a Mind Shield, was casting Mass Dispel, had Evil Sorceresses (casting Mass Cancellation), hordes of Air Elementals and Goblin Knights, really made it challenging. I had to explore the rest of the map, before I could take him out.

The map also had a lot of ways for your heroes to become strong, with nice artifacts. The final fight against the Mother of Dragons was great as well. I have to admit I abused the Ring of Greater Negation, but the next time I'll try to beat her without it.

The only thing I didn't understand was the role of the Barbarian in the underworld, guarding the Bow of the Elf King. Maybe I did not proc an event, but I never encountered him, and I found the bow somewhere else.

Julien (Belgium) writes:
13-06-2022 15:25

Thanks ! - The Mother of Dragons

Hello Malark,
Thank you for your comment !
I designed the map to be like a "go against the clock" type of game. So basically you have to be the fastest possible in order to beat the ennemies that will appear after a few months.
Here's a good tip : The best general technique I found was to split my two heroes at the start (when they reach the first teleporters) so each one of them will try to take as quick as possible the 2 castles at the end of each teleporter.

Malark (Berlin) writes:
24-06-2022 18:31

reply - The Mother of Dragons

That's a great tip, thanks. I did not think of splitting my heroes, as I was not sure, where the teleport gates lead, but for my next run I'll definitely try to capture the two towns simultaneously :)

Author: Kir (Russia), 26-12-2021 21:23
map - The Mother of Dragons
Difficult map. You must visit all its corners, and time is limited. Be sure to develop tactics.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy