Author: 32167 , 18-05-2024 20:18

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Have you met the final bosses or have you just started? :) more...

Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Author: K , 15-05-2024 09:52

on balance - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

This is a hard map, as the other user commented, and you do get invaded early, but your land has strong defense to balance this out.

The balance issue I had rather was that I got to month 9 with total map control, and reduced tan to one roaming hero plus the boss hero. However I still need to app
more...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Jedi Story - map rating = 24 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Jedi Story - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Jedi Story - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Jedi Story

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

One person once has lost consciousness!! But having regained consciousness it(he) has come to be in not a familiar place on the horse and with army!! It(he) should begin life anew!!

Added: 11-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: MULTIWAR | Footmen! | Чемпион | Before The Dawn

| 1-30 | ... | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | 331-360 | 361-368 |

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 02-08-2011 23:03
@Storm
The trick with all battles on this map is to win with as few losses as possible, preferably none at all. Hopefully, you have reached King Arthur with your army intact (i.e. haven't lost too many units previously). If that's the case - just wait few more weeks to accumulate some more army and try again, it's possible that you have reached him too soon.
To win most of the battles, you simply need to exercise good crowd control - mass slow, forgetfulness and blind are your best friends and the key point is always to clone your archangels in mid battles, to resurrect any casualties you may have suffered.
At any rate, the map is not a particularly easy one, so giving it a shot at the 200% difficulty yet first time around, may not be a wise decision.

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 02-08-2011 22:47
@pit
That's a problem with the cyrilic encoding between your PC and the game, the map version on this site is the original russian one. If you're still at the beginning of the game, you can download the translated english version from here: http://h3maparchives .celestialheavens.co m/ccount/click.php?i d=250, and start over, although most of the game messages are not crucial and you can easily play without reading.

Author: pit (Sofia, Bulgaria), 02-08-2011 21:01
i have a ieroglyphs at the begigning
At the start of the game some message appears, but i can't read it, there are only non understandable symbols...

Author: An (Moscow, Russia), 02-08-2011 19:51
50 peasants
@Vietnam
But the second character is not calling the boat and not the city portal. I do not know how to deliver 50 of the peasants.

Author: Storm (Ukraine), 02-08-2011 17:10
King Arthur
So anyone could give an idea how deal with him? I see it's impossible :X

Author: Vietnam (vietnam), 02-08-2011 15:30
@an
use another hero to get peasants, and use town potal to get peasants

Author: Vietnam (vietnam), 02-08-2011 15:28
@blaga
defeat hero at 54,26,1 for titan gladius

Author: Blaga (Sofia,Bulgaria), 02-08-2011 15:08
Titan's Gladius
I can't find the Titan's Gladius and can't go on...Any help,please.

Author: An (Moscow, Russia), 02-08-2011 14:19
50 peasants
@Vietnam
I can not go back.

Author: An (Moscow, Russia), 02-08-2011 14:17
50 peasants
@Vietnam
I killed the impossible hero and now we must return to the top?

Author: Vietnam (vietnam), 02-08-2011 07:47
@An (Moscow, Russia)
where you begin the map

Author: artistu (romania), 02-08-2011 06:01
yes, it is
beautifull map...unfortunatelly hero gets too strong and that makes battles
easy to win

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 02-08-2011 05:50
Done
The last battle:
http://www.mediafire .com/?06h3f85vwkw6gu b
I am not sure if it is possible to finish without Angel Wings that you get after defeating an event with tons of Azure Dragons. Anyways, it is a complex map but battles were not that hard.

Author: ilker (Istanbul-Turkey), 02-08-2011 02:23
gremlins
http://a1108.hizlire sim.com/11/8/2/883.j pg

http://b1108.hizlire sim.com/11/8/2/894.j pg

here is the situation that i am in :(

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 02-08-2011 00:41
@ Vietnam
Thanks, mate! That worked, I hadn't noticed I've been given the artifacts through the events right before the quest guards. That's what happens when you play late at night and this is exactly why I'm off to bed now and will deal with Hell Boy on the morrow. (%

Author: An (Moscow, Russia), 01-08-2011 22:58
50 peasants
Where to find 50 of the peasants?

Author: Jani (Finland), 01-08-2011 18:27
Gremlins :)
I guess he tuners willfully, but RoE made it possible: the first netural expect your site to appear when placed in the mountains for example .. Game time at the end of neturals occur in the same place.. I do not know how the SoD and I do not remember the game when I went to study permeation and returned to his bro.., but he removed the map..

Author: Valery (France), 01-08-2011 17:44 Like
WOG
I suggest to play all those tricky maps in WOG version, disable every wog feature in the menu except "no week of creature".
You will get a 100% SOD game, but without this annoying problem.

Author: Vietnam (vietnam), 01-08-2011 17:39
@ilker
i have been in that sittuation and must restart the game, and then i must save game after each month

Author: ilker (Istanbul, Turkey), 01-08-2011 17:02
stupid gremlins :)
these stupid gremlins have blocked the way between the narrow mountains. I can't attack them because i am on a boat and there is no ground to land. that is useless to go back and land on the first ground i see and make the water walk spell because these 2 troops of gremlins give no chance to pass or attack to them.

Is there anybody having this problem? I have to restart the game if i can't find a solution. I will upload the picture of the situation at night.

Author: Vietnam (vietnam), 01-08-2011 16:10
@laurelynd
there are 3 events locate at 44,114,0-46,114,0-48 ,114,0 and for each way you can get sphere and shield, helmet, cuirass, i advice you to get sentinel's shield at event 48,114,0 if you dont wanna lose 500 AA later

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 01-08-2011 13:34
@Vietnam (vietnam)
Thanks for your reply, Vietnam, but I already have the Mystic Orb of Mana. What I lack is the Charm of Mana, which, as already described in my previous post, is behind some quest guards at 119,46,2. To get to it I need the Sphere of Permanence + Sentinel's Shield/ Thunder Helmet/ Titan's Cuirass. Neither one of these is visible in the editor, so they are either obtainable through some event or need to be looted off another hero. I would very much appreciate some info where to find those artifacts and how to get there.

Author: Vietnam (vietnam), 01-08-2011 12:58
@laurelynd
the mystic orb of mana in 141,111,1 at map editor, and PrisAn dont need for your jouney ahead

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 01-08-2011 12:14
Where to go next?
Alright, so I survived Robin Hud and his merry men, however I'm finding myself at a dead end. The way ahead obviously lies behing the quest guard requiring the 3 trinkets of Mana, but the missing one is behind another couple of quest guards - first one asking for the the Recanter's Cloak (got it) and 2nd one - a choice combo of Sphere of Permanence + one of the Titan's Thunder components... I have no notion where to look for either of those, as I seem to have explored all presently accessible areas. I've got a notion I'm missing a hidden path somwhere.
Also, what is to be done with PrisAn? He is currently stranded at the litle swampy island at the SW corner of the map, above ground, where I defeated LinDer. I see no way to get him off the island, as there is no spot to either Water Walk or Summon Boat.

Author: An (Moscow, Russia), 31-07-2011 21:20
Уже прошел. Но не могу найти 50 крестян

Author: An (Moscow, Russia), 31-07-2011 21:03
Как пройти
Не могу пройти невозможно го героя. Он не исчезает.

Author: ilker (Turkey), 31-07-2011 17:48
summon boat?
Adam, i have just found the admiral hat, i dont know how i missed it. Thanks anyway :)

Author: Adam, 31-07-2011 17:22
summon boat
Near the 2 second castle find the admiral hat in pandora box..just use water walk spell to reach it:)

Author: ilker (Turkey), 31-07-2011 16:56
summon boat?
Hey guys,
First of all, thanks for the map. But I have a serious trouble. When I defeated the King Arthur and open the gate, I can't go further because I don't have the summon boat spell. I have boots of levitation but that seeks to end the walk on dry land. Am I missing and artifact to go further?
I had captain's hat once but ı exchanged it with the water walk spell at the begining of the game.

Author: Vietnam (vietnam), 31-07-2011 16:33
@adam
I defeat 4k azure dragon without losing any creatures, here is my batle, angels i lose is illusion
http://www.freeimage hosting.net/c8064

| 1-30 | ... | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | 331-360 | 361-368 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy