Author: 32167 , 18-05-2024 20:18

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Have you met the final bosses or have you just started? :) more...

Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Author: K , 15-05-2024 09:52

on balance - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

This is a hard map, as the other user commented, and you do get invaded early, but your land has strong defense to balance this out.

The balance issue I had rather was that I got to month 9 with total map control, and reduced tan to one roaming hero plus the boss hero. However I still need to app
more...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Jedi Story - map rating = 24 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Jedi Story - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Jedi Story - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Jedi Story

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

One person once has lost consciousness!! But having regained consciousness it(he) has come to be in not a familiar place on the horse and with army!! It(he) should begin life anew!!

Added: 11-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Navigation Politics | Element Land | The Undead Strike | War for the Overworld

| 1-30 | ... | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | 331-360 |

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 07-08-2011 01:08
@Storm
Good job, next time get Tome early, I'm sure You will be much-much faster.
Keep up good game.
BR

Author: Storm (Ukraine), 07-08-2011 00:20
@ilker & @Blue Orb
@ilker there is a way to reach angelic alliance, the sandals are somewhere in the seas, I found them just sailing on some spot.
@Blue Orb haha, yeah 20 month is long, but I found tome of earth at like 10 or 12 month only, before that no TP for me :P And I'm amateur, all time play vs computer random maps and this map was a very big challenge for me.

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 07-08-2011 00:16
@Storm & ilker
As ilker says, the Recanter's Cloak is just one step south of the sign (which actually says 'Key', with an arrow pointing down).
The Sandals of the Saint and the Armor of Wonder are to be found in the same map area, both are given to the player through events. The exact coordinates are 52,68,1 (Sandals) and 58,64,1 (Armor).

Author: ilker (Istanbul-Turkey), 07-08-2011 00:05
just finished :)
thanks for the map, it was fantastic. i will play it again sometime to finish faster.

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 06-08-2011 23:28
OK
Started again, WOG version.
@Storm
Good work dude, but seems a bit slower, right?

Author: ilker (Istanbul-Turkey), 06-08-2011 23:23
@storm
I am at the same position. The cloak is near the sign but we need angelic alliance just after that. And there is no way to reach angelic alliance in the map so we need to create it and I need only the sandals of saint but i cant find it.

Author: Storm (Ukraine), 06-08-2011 19:41
Almost finished, need to find Recanter's Cloak
So only green enemy is left now, I'm standing here near to guards which lead to dark or light side http://i51.tinypic.c om/2hyb12v.jpg
Where do I acquire the cloak?

Author: Storm (Ukraine), 06-08-2011 16:42
@Blue Orb
Sorry for many messages, but I just wanted to thank you personally for finding the solution to avoid that "bug". And yes, that Vlad guy is some evil genius :D

Author: Storm (Ukraine), 06-08-2011 16:38
@Laurelynd
Nevermind, already found both the hidden town and brown keymaster :) Tho I'm experiencing that bug with game crashing, same as you. Will read the comments now for finding the solution to avoid it :X

Author: Storm (Ukraine), 06-08-2011 15:00
@Laurelynd
Thanks you very much again :) Unfortunately I didn't figure out it myself, so your help is very appreciated. Instead I killed 70k azure dragons and acquired wings, but with your help I loaded save where I don't have them :)
About capturing hidden stronghold city and finding brown keymaster - I didn't. Could you tell me where to find them?

Author: Valery (France), 06-08-2011 11:52 Like
Amulet
84/26/1, behind the seer hut.

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 06-08-2011 11:21
Amulet of the Undertaker, anyone?
Where on Earth (or under it) is the God forsaken coffin necklace? It's not hidden in plain sight and is not held by another hero, so much I was able to establish through the editor, so my guess would be that it's bestowed by some event, which I've missed. And I really don't have the heart to go through all those blue orbs (not to be mistaken with Blue Orb) in the editor again, in order to find it. A little help, anyone?

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 06-08-2011 09:59
Wings
Yes indeed, I kind of lost my interest after I got them. Btw, what is Eternal beauty map? It is familiar but can't recall what it is.

Author: Valery (France), 06-08-2011 09:55 Like
Wings
No wings because I had no problems with quests. Wings will probably destroy a very careful map plan.

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 06-08-2011 09:35
@Valery
Did you manage to finish it without Angel Wings. I was stuck with one gate asking to kill God of Earth (or something) so I used the Angel Wings to bypass obstracles all the way to the end. If this map was made in 2005 this is a real gem. Really advanced map at that time.

Author: Thomas (Denmark), 06-08-2011 09:32
How to do the blue dragons with 100 angels.
With neckless of swiftness, Cape of velocity. Forcefield, Berserk, and Clone i used arround 1000 spellpoints to win it. I had 1000 angels, but so many were not needed. Clone was only needed at the end of the battle when the 2 remaining dragonstacks would not move for some reason. My guess is that with 100 angels, only a bit more SP would be needed.
Best regards.

Author: Valery (France), 06-08-2011 04:41 Like
Dracula
I would be interested on how different people deal with Dracula, cursed ground, 10k ghost dragons, 20k vampires, 35k death knights + other minor stuff.

My best loss ratio was 600 zealots. Tried different setups but the best in the end was:

1AA, 1AA, 1AA, hydras, AA, Monks near catapult, rust dragons (got them near dungeon, joined).

First round: mass slow,1AA attacks the ghosts (take ret), 1AA blocks the gate, monks wait lyches to destroy catapult
His dragons get out killing my 1AA and his corpse now will block the gate, Vampires get out. All my troops destroy the dragons, then second round vampires.

From 3rd round to 22th round, I use only monks to shoot the 30k death knights, so I lose them to his magic arrow.

Better setups out?

Author: Valery (France), 06-08-2011 04:35 Like
Just finished and rating
Finished it in 14 months-score 432- and giving my rating. Amazing map, made advertising in HC. Not much re-playability (only one hero, a single path) but was great.

10!

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 06-08-2011 01:47
One of the best map makers
is Timothy Duncan who is unfortunatelly not active anymore.

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 06-08-2011 01:40
:)
@Laurelynd
Good job, but only KS is ours:)
Going berserk is not diagnosis, it's like very dedicated. LOL

Author: kestus, 06-08-2011 01:28
Blackshard of the Dead Knight
@Storm
Tya buddy, i just figured it out how i get it before i saw your post.

Now im in another trouble, but i will keep it in for now :)

İ'm warning you, this map is gonna be a legend, and this Q/A'a will persists for thousands of pages and ages :)

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 06-08-2011 01:26
Uhh
Exactly my kind of maps!
Those are dead on spots Val.
For WOG maps you are right-there are some HoMM3 fans that are not willing to joy and learn WOG maps. It's true that WOG gives new and exciting possibilities for the game, but balance WOG is not job for everyone.
IMHO WOG maps are better, but only masterpieces. Still SOD maps kicks as there was many outstanding mapmakers.
Also WOG lacks of the story-you knows.

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 06-08-2011 01:21
@Valery
Hear, hear! Good taste in maps, The Lone Knight is a long time favourite, just replayed it couple of months ago. Kingslayer and Baron both make amazing maps, although I have some catching up to do with Kingslayer's last 2 creations. BTW, I think they are both bulgarians. Right, Blue Orb? Some of us here have other useful abilities as well, besides going berserk. (%

Author: Valery (France), 06-08-2011 01:08 Like
SOD maps
From my head, the best coming (for me at least) are of course the classics, TEW I/II, Vengenace is mine, Unleashing the bloodthirsty, To kill for power. I awe in front of those designs and stories. Nowadays I liked a lot The Lone knight, Eternal beauty and Jedi Story obviously.

Then you have the wog maps, but that is a different story...more customization, more possibilities, not anyone enjoy.
But Kingslayer for example creates great WoG maps, in pure SoD spirit. His last one is a gem, played it 12 times until I poked in disgust :)

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 06-08-2011 00:55
@Valery & Blue Orb
Pass my regards to the author, if you happen to contact him. Please also ask him to recommend other maps made by him, there should be some as that definitely dosn't look like a first attempt at mapmaking.
For all of its frustrating moments, this is probably the most fun I've had with this game since a very long time.
Wayfarer was kind of similar, true, but it required too much micro-management, some of the battles had to be played in a very specific way, to achieve victory and this can become tedious, after a while. I prefer this map much better, as it leaves some options for creativity.
There was another map, very similar to this one, which I played awhile ago. Also very densely packed with all kinds of tricky stuff scattered around and more hidden paths than you'd care to explore. Damn, I wish I could remember its name. I'll check my archive at home to find it, when I return there next month. Jedi Story set me in a mood to replay it. (%

Author: Valery (France), 06-08-2011 00:42 Like
Skills
I took them as they came, had no idea what will be useful. Now I regret not having archery or fire, it would help more than tactics or intelligence. But the battles are super easy in general, so not big impact. The same pattern can be used again and again : slow/blind and clone. Could be improved I think, the best AI I meet until now was in The lone Knight.

http://img687.images hack.us/img687/5593/ 77458.jpg
My hero right now, I still have some map to explore, lost many days because the quests artefacts requiring, I usually give crap to secondary heros, then ops...a quest ask it 6 months later, go back, step on swamp pod again :), jump in boat, walk, jump in boat, change artefacts etc etc...ok I stop.

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 06-08-2011 00:17
Hmm
Val, I do wrote an email to the mapmaker and received reply from him, so we chatter a little about the map.
Don't want to be too name calling here without mapmaker permission, drop me an email if you wish to contact him.
As you may spotted already we are peaceful folks here in BG, just going berserk about our favourite game. He-he

BTW: Which skills do yo using in that game, also similar map is Wayfarer(E),
but Benbird Spoilers ruined the fun if you read all of them. Without them, my second try was finished-end of month 6.

Author: Valery (France), 05-08-2011 23:51 Like
Swan pond
I don't know how many times I stopped on swan ponds, both near Swamp pit and Machina. Damnt, every time I have to do a quest in the area, I lose a turn :)

Do you have any infos about the mapmaker, Blue Orb? I don't recall any Vlad maps before this one.

PS: I am patient and explaining upon request. Only popped in because people complained about week creatures. I hate that in maps, without doubt developers fault. They should have added a special event : here nothing pops!

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 05-08-2011 23:34
Well, well, well
@Laurelynd
I'm most grateful to you that that you calling my humble name here, but the only and every credentials here must be put to the mapmaker himself.
Also I was thinking from your comments that you are very good player so my offer for savegame was just a joke, my bad.
@Valery
It's beyond every doubts for me that you are the Greatest Mapmaker nowdays.
I can say it as learned from your maps almost every trick in the game, reading many your posts here and in the web.
But not every fan here is at your level, I think you should be patient with us :), it's just your thoughts speeds ahead most of us.
Grail is non existing here, Vlad humour is not for everyone.

Author: Valery (France), 05-08-2011 22:18 Like
Explain
Ok, it seems fair:

WoG is the SOD modified exe, but tied to a scripting platform which is represented by the ERM scripts from DATA/s folder. There are 90 scripts there, and usually they activate when you wogify a map. If you choose not to wogify then the map is unchanged and plays as SoD. But: there is a slight change in AI radius knowledge (how far can see and take logistical choices) which is the only modification to the SOD executable, this radius was lowered from 32000 (100= 1 tile) to 4092. Therefore, if one wants to play using WoG platform a SOD map but have exactly the same AI behavior, he has to recode the 32000 radius again. Which I did in this map, and prohibited access to any other scripts.

Advantages: no creatures spawn and no plague. It is possible, as you said, to reload if weekly growth occurred, but the dices rolled much before the seventh day, and you have very small chances to not get it. Moreover, it asks to the player to constantly think at this Damocles sword and not fully enjoy the game.

So far I am month 10 and defeated the Gods of earth/air/water/fire (anyone remembers where this idea is taken from?) and I have a perfect game, no spawn, no plague, I can concentrate on important things.

Did everyone noticed that the mapmaker placed the grail on a hole? You can't dig on a hole, so no grail in this game.

I am also tired of switching constantly between admiral hat and other. I like when hidden paths are wisely created, but here it is overdone. It is like you never can walk straight for a single turn.

| 1-30 | ... | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | 331-360 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy