Author: 32167 , 18-05-2024 20:18

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Have you met the final bosses or have you just started? :) more...

Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Author: K , 15-05-2024 09:52

on balance - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

This is a hard map, as the other user commented, and you do get invaded early, but your land has strong defense to balance this out.

The balance issue I had rather was that I got to month 9 with total map control, and reduced tan to one roaming hero plus the boss hero. However I still need to app
more...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Jedi Story - map rating = 24 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Jedi Story - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Jedi Story - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Jedi Story

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

One person once has lost consciousness!! But having regained consciousness it(he) has come to be in not a familiar place on the horse and with army!! It(he) should begin life anew!!

Added: 11-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Fantasy Conquest | This is legion 5 | Blue Lagoon | Beyond the Fields We Know

| 1-30 | ... | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | 331-360 | 361-368 |

Author: Valery (France), 04-08-2011 23:50 Like
laurelmynd
I assure you that the WOG version I uploaded is pure SOD, having every WoG feature disabled. Believe me, I know how to do that.

Your bug is not one, you can summon a boat when being at 102/198/1 (near the behemots). Are there others?

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 04-08-2011 23:48
@Valery
That's the only bug I've encountered so far. Can't attest if there's any others, as obviously I've reached this far only. The issue may not even be present under WoG, as albeit disabling all scrips and stuff, in some ways that expansion-would-be behaves rather differently than the original games. That's why I only play in WoG maps that originaly have been designed by their creators to be enjoyed there. I would suggest fixing the bug(s) with the original editor and keeping the map in SoD form.

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 04-08-2011 23:30
@Blue Orb
Thanks for your response, I was kind of hoping you may reply, as from your previous postings it sounded like you have finished the map, albeit with the help of the Wings.
Would you mind sharing something more in regards to the strategy you applied in the battle against the azures? I have gathered nearly 3K AA and 5K zealots, which could easily substitute with 10K marksmen or 1.3K titans, if the need would be. Already tried different combos with other stacks, to tank some of the initial damage, but the most I managed to survive was 7 or 8 turns at best.
Meanwhile, I'll keep beating the bushes in-game and around the editor, to see if I can re-discover how you and attackernone managed to circumnavigate that annoying bug.

Author: Valery (France), 04-08-2011 23:14 Like
Bugs
Can anyone make a list of bugs/crashes and load a save? I am able to fix them for a wog version. So far, the bug of Laurent isn't one, you are able to summon a boat.

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 04-08-2011 22:58
@Laurelynd
2 things:
First-You should be able to get Angel wings with about 1000+ AA and corresponding number of archers
Second-I also remember that bug, but like attackernone says there was a way to overcome this bug at 4,102,0. I'm sure that I failed at some artiffact finding later than that spot, so was forced to use AW.
Good luck and if I remember how was able to proceed will let you know.

Author: Valery (France), 04-08-2011 22:48 Like
WOG/SOD
I uploaded a WoG version here:

http://www.multiuplo ad.com/YJK6CV7DSJ

I DISABLED all wog scripts except "no week of creatures", this means you will play a 100% SOD map but without the creatures spawn blocking areas bug.

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 04-08-2011 22:44
@Storm
The Orb is at 45,52,0 - in the underground cave just south of Tibotrin, go behind the Magic Spring (that's where the Shackles used to be) and summon boat, then sail west until you hit it.

It's too early for Qui-Gon Jinn, you'll have to explore that path at a much later time. It's kind of hard to tell where you shoul go next just from your screenshot, as the other layer of the map is not visible. Have you already captured the 2 orange Dungeon cities or have you defeated the Gods of Earth, Air, Water and Fire?

Author: Storm (Ukraine), 04-08-2011 21:56
@attackernone & @Laurelynd
Guys, could you give coordinates for Orb of Vulnerability? I already forgot where I got shackles of war.

Btw, I'm stuck again and need to kill Qui-Gon Jinn, but I can't find where to go further :X http://i54.tinypic.c om/2q2qtq9.png

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 04-08-2011 21:18
@attackernone & tevez
Heheh, that's the Orb of Vulnerability, I've missed that one. (%With this baby some battles would definitely be easier and that's probably the answer to tevez's problem with the titans, as Forgetfulness and Blind could make a world of difference there.

The map is truly one of the most entertaining and well made creations for H3 ever, and we're talking about a game with 12 years of mapmaking history here. Which makes me really sad that I would not be able to finish it, at least not without some alteration in the editor and restart.

The only solution to the crash bug issue I was able to think of, would be the Angel Wings, however the only set I spied in the editor is held by the hero Dart Angel and requires overwhelming the 63K+ azure and crystal dragons at 65,41,0 - so far I see no way of achieving such a feat. Does anyone, perchance, know of another set somewhere?

Author: tevez (vietnam), 04-08-2011 20:35
Titan Master
How to defeat him, he has 5k titan :(?

Author: attackernone (Netherlands), 04-08-2011 19:19
The big Question(s) ?
Or maybe there was another path...
Something like that

Author: attackernone (Netherlands), 04-08-2011 19:17
The big Question(s) ?
Hi there,

I've played this map a long time ago, and it's one of the best maps ever. It's truly genius.

@Everybody
The fights are difficult, but there is an artifact which helps you A LOT. You can find it to the left of the shackles of war in the flowers. You need to summon a boat there.

@Laurelynd
I also searched frustatingly for the hidden whirlpool, which was completely new idea for that time, truly genius again ... but frustrating :)

Also I remember the crash thing, and I believe you can pass it somehow by using water walk or summon boat. I'll look later into this.

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 04-08-2011 18:15
@Storm
I didn't figure it out - another player did it and posted in one of the earlier discussions here. I remembered his comment when I got to that part of the map myself.
BTW, I'm not sure if defeating Hell Boy serves any practical purpose at all. I never encountered any quest guard or seer's hut asking for his demise, at least as far as I went in the game. Sadly, I'm presently stuck and will probably never finish it, due to that annoying crash bug... )%

Author: Storm (Ukraine), 04-08-2011 17:54
@Laurelynd
Thanks, you are my savior :) I don't know how you figured it out, because even in map editor I couldn't find that whirpool.

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 04-08-2011 17:35
@Storm
That's probably the most frustrating stage of the game. (% There's a hidden whirlpool west of Gin's Town, at 84,54,0. It's roughly in the middle of that magic plains area, between the Arena and the Marletto Tower. You should board a boat and move your cursor around, until it becomes highlighted, in order to spot it. Damn tricky, I know. (%

Author: Storm (Ukraine), 04-08-2011 17:01
Where is guard which asks you to deal with Hell Boy?
So Im stuck again, killed Hell Boy and don't know where to go next :( Can anyone plz help me out? I'm stuck here http://i51.tinypic.c om/6t305j.png

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 04-08-2011 14:43
To anyone who has completed the map...
I've encountered a rather misfortunate issue - the game crashes when triggering the event at 4,102,0. It's in a narrow passage between some rocks in the sea, so there is no option to steer away from it. There's no way to summon a boat from the shore, as the clearance is too tight due to some shrubbery, so the hero will have to Water Walk to a landing spot to the north. After stepping on the event tile, the game tries to generate a naval battle with some monsters, presuming that Liner Vister is on a boat. That not being the case, the whole system goes hiwired and the game crashes to the desktop.
This unfortunate event lies on the main quest path, so there is no way to skip it and go in another direction. If anyone has reached the end of the game, please share your experience how did you manage to overcome it.

Author: Storm (Ukraine), 03-08-2011 22:57
@Laurelynd
Thanks a lot! What a fail from me, it would be so much easier to play the map if I found 1st tome earlier :) I have seen there were an artefact lying there in the beginning, but couldnt figure out how to obtain it. If only I knew its the tome :)

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 03-08-2011 22:38
To everyone who is in dire need for TP...
The spell is banned from the map, you're never going to get it from a castle.
Nevertheless, there are 2 Tomes of Earth, the 1st one (50,65,0) you should obtain in the first weeks of your gameplay - it's right behind the subterranean gate south of your capitol Tibotrin. It's in the underground and is only accessible by water, so you should get hold of the Admiral's Hat first, in order to reach it.
This one will serve you faithfully until you have to give it to a quest guard later on. Don't despair though, as you should find a replacement shortly thereafter, at 4,53,1 - that's the 2nd copy, cited by Vietnam. The spot is behind the gold mine on a small island south of Titan's House

Author: Storm (Ukraine), 03-08-2011 20:53
About not having Town Portal
I've opened the map with a h3 map editor and saw that in every castle you have a chance to get town portal when building guild of mages level 4, but I guess I'm not lucky enough :(

Author: An (Moscow, Russia), 03-08-2011 20:43
50 peasants
@Storm
I am also stuck here.

Author: Storm (Ukraine), 03-08-2011 20:17
@Vietnam
1) What do you mean by 'another'? Where is 1st one?
2) I found it through map editor at 4,53,1, but how am I supposed to get there? Im stuck here right now http://i56.tinypic.c om/4h87j4.jpg

Author: Vietnam (vietnam), 03-08-2011 19:49
@storm
there is another tomb of earth at 4,53,1

Author: Storm (Ukraine), 03-08-2011 15:50
@Laurelynd
Thanks for your advice, it helped.
But now I'm stuck as an user is. I don't have Town Portal spell, but I somehow need 50 peasents to get further. In other words I'm stuck at one place. Any help please?

Author: Popas (Lithuania), 03-08-2011 12:33
@Laurelynd
My english very bad :)
Priston: 135 11 0 use Water Walk, go to 130 8 0, next day use Water Walk and go to 132 1 0...

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 03-08-2011 12:07
@Popas
That's the Water Walk scroll, already got it. On what spot of the island should he stand and cast the spell, in order to use it, though? It seems to me that there is no access to water whatsoever...

Author: Popas (Lithuania), 03-08-2011 12:00
@Laurelynd
Pristan 143 2 0

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 03-08-2011 11:46
@Popas
I'm currently stuck at the same stage of the game. After checking the editor, it appears that the Sash is going to be bestowed after an event located next to Angel City. The real question for me is how to get there. Moreover, it appears that the quest guard to grant access to that city requires the presence of Pristan, who is presently stranded at the small swampy island where LinDer used to be... Please give an advice how to get him out of there, as there doesn't appear to be any suitable spot on the island to either Water Walk away or summon a boat.

Author: Popas (Lithuania), 03-08-2011 08:33
Ambassador
I can't find Ambassador's sash...Any help,please.

Author: Vietnam (vietnam), 03-08-2011 08:04
@an
use your main hero with town potal to deliver peasants

| 1-30 | ... | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | 331-360 | 361-368 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy