Author: 32167 , 18-05-2024 20:18

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Have you met the final bosses or have you just started? :) more...

Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Author: K , 15-05-2024 09:52

on balance - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

This is a hard map, as the other user commented, and you do get invaded early, but your land has strong defense to balance this out.

The balance issue I had rather was that I got to month 9 with total map control, and reduced tan to one roaming hero plus the boss hero. However I still need to app
more...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Jedi Story - map rating = 24 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Jedi Story - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Jedi Story - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Jedi Story

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

One person once has lost consciousness!! But having regained consciousness it(he) has come to be in not a familiar place on the horse and with army!! It(he) should begin life anew!!

Added: 11-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: World of town (Undead Cysis) | Compare Equal Allies | Великолепная четверка | Arrogance 01end

| 1-30 | ... | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | 331-360 | 361-368 |

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 05-08-2011 20:49
@Valery
I'm not going to argue that one with you, as I don't have that much experience with WoG anyway and above all - I'm a player, not a mapmaker myself. Please consider this, when discussing with other people who post here, as most of them more likely than not don't have your level of inside knowledge of the game. Hence - when you say that something is possible, it would be to everyone's benefit if you explain how exactly it's to be done, rather than just stressing on your expertise in the field and expecting everyone to trust you on that.
And on the topic of computers and magic, a much wiser man than you and I has already procured a law, stating that sufficiently advanced technologies are indestinguishable from magic. Our problem here may as well be subject to that law. (%

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 05-08-2011 20:33
@Storm
Sorry about the delayed posting, but I had to return home and open the game and the editor, in order to remember where you were supposed to go next. I hope you have already figured it out on your own, but in case you still haven't, here's some help:

Your next course of action should be defeating the Elemental Gods. Go back to Total City and head south, past the Red Border Guard. Do you see that Water Wheel close to the west edge of the map? Stand right behind it and summon a boat. You should be able to take it up from there, there's a two way portal at the end of the channel that will take you to the Gods' lair.

I see that you still don't have the quest for the God of Earth yet, have you captured the hidden stronghold city, LiTerna, and have you found the Brown Keymaster tent?

The Gladius is not a vital part of the quest, but it gives you access to a nice little valley with 3 neutral castles and some fresh recruitments. It's still early for it though, as you cannot approach the hero that's holding it, before you've dealt with Qui-Gon and that part comes later.

Happy exploring and let us know how it turns up! (%

Author: 0ver, 05-08-2011 20:21
99999 sulfur
Hello , can someone give me advice ? I already beat diablo ( soo eaasy and boring ). Now i got firebook and need 99999 sulfur. I can just fight with Unstopable hero ( 30k azure 10k faerie etc ). What I need to do now ?

Author: Valery (France), 05-08-2011 20:12 Like
@Laurelynd
I was no offended, mostly Blue Orb felt the need to temper your berserk mode. I can't be offended because I know how Heroes mechanics work, where are they located in memory and how to avoid bugs.

I said there is no bug because you CAN summon a boat there, and your argument was that you were more than one to experiment it. How is that, several people doing the same mistake are right? Do you know how to test and be fixed if bug or not? Place an hero day one on spot and summon a boat. If it can, it will also on 300th day.

Your misunderstanding about how WoG is working is only due to lack of practice I guess, so I don't charge you for that. Regular Heroes (SoD/Complete) has a lot of annoying limitations and random issues, as weekly spawn or plague, which can kill the fun on any maps, and the authors were aware of it.
So when you write that WoG has a slight chance to change the behavior of AI, it is you who do not have any backup, and you are wrong. If you disable all scripts except creatures spawn and plague, how the heck there is a chance?
Computers are not magic, but science, if you remove codes, there are 0 chances they trigger. ZERO.

So I reiterate my offer to anyone experimenting the spawn thing, you will have exactly the same game, except that you can be sure to finish it under the right conditions.

WoG = 100% SOD platform + custom scripts. If you remove scripts, you have SOD again.

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 05-08-2011 20:00
@0ver
Yep, you're well and truly screwed up. Unless you have a much earlier save, I'm afraid you'll have to start over. There's a detailed desription in the earlier posts where to find the Tome of Earth, as the map cannot be played without TP.

Author: 0ver, 05-08-2011 19:19
Hep
I write again cause no one understand me. I just capture town Angel city ( got there 2 heroes with summon boat , waterwalk , but I stuck. I cant summon boat cause there is no space and i also cant go back ( 1 way monolith ) . Did i do something wrong ? I dont find also book of earth magic.

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 05-08-2011 18:47
@Thomas
Not entirely true, as the dragons always make it their number one priority to destroy any AA on the battlefield, and once you lose them, you're a goner. Even with the Orb, your AA stack needs to be able to withstand at least the first couple of rounds, until you blind the dragons that surround it, and a mere 100 will never be able to take such punishment, no matter what your hero stats are.
At least I see no feasible way to do it, but I've been known to be wrong before. (%

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 05-08-2011 18:31
@Valery
Sincere appologies, if I have caused any offence. Didn't intend to sound as harsh, as it came out, but you were starting to yank hard on my chain there, with that 'the bug of Laurent isn't one', without any support for your statement. Fortunately for everyone, Blue Orb wrote a very detailed and helpful explanation of the issue there. I'm sure many other players, besides myself, will be thankful about it, as that's the second bitching spot on the map, after the hidden whirlpool.

WoG wise - I'm not a big fan myself (as it's probably already clear). I haven't dabbled with it for over an year, but to the best of my recollection, no matter what scripts you turn off, any map that you play under it, unless specifically designed for WoG, has a good chance to get slightly changed in a number of minor ways, as the behaviour of WoG itself, under given circumstances, could be somewhat odd, compared to its predecessors. Especially on a large and highly detailed map as the current one, this could make all the difference in the world, so I would personally avoid making any alterations and reload autosave on day one, if I get a week of creature.
That's just a personal opinion though, otherwise I appreciate the effort you put into improving everyone's gameplay options.

Author: Thomas (Denmark), 05-08-2011 18:10
Blue Dragons
No need for black orb to win that fight.
You have the things/ spells needed without it.

Author: Thomas (Denmark), 05-08-2011 17:55
Blue Dragons
Very easy... Just have a lot of spellpoints. As low as 100 angels as well. And nothing else.

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 05-08-2011 17:37
@Blue Orb
Many thanks for your useful advice and suggestion. I would skip on the offer for the azure battle though, as the day I allow someone to win my fights for me, will be the one I give up Heroes and open a FB account, to play Farmville instead. (% Seriously though, I managed to do it myself this morning. I was not taking into account your Black Orb previously, since I only recently found out about its existence. It definitely sets up a rather different stage for the battle, although that confrontation lasted mortal ages, literally. Anyway, I don't intend to use the Wings, just took them for the sport.

Author: Thomas (Denmark), 05-08-2011 17:32
Good map ! but fly should not be possible.
When getting Angel Wings, the game is somewhat ruined. And that is pretty easy. For a while it seemed to be the way, but every gate could be reached and the fun was spoiled.
Too bad ....

Author: Storm (Ukraine), 05-08-2011 16:15
@kestus
Blackshard of the Dead Knight is located at 143,42,1 (in dungeon, i can be confused with all this 1 or 0 thing). You go on that place and event happens, giving you the artifact.

Author: ilker (Istanbul, Turkey), 05-08-2011 16:13
stupid gremlins, this time wolf riders :)
I had to restart because of the stupid gremlins that are blocking the way between narrow mountains.
Now I am in the same trouble with the wolf riders this time :)There is no option like attacking them or just passing.
So I attacked and defeated the azure dragons(50k) and crystal dragons(10k).I grabbed the angel wings from the Dart Angel hero and I continue the game without any troubles now :D. But I don't think to use the angel wings artifact except the troubles like these.

Author: Storm (Ukraine), 05-08-2011 16:09
@Laurelynd
Thanks again. No, I didn't defeat any of Gods and neither I captured 2 orange Dungeon cities. Im currently here in need of Titan Gladius to move further http://i55.tinypic.c om/rjpe04.jpg
The quests which I got and can't complete are:
1) Defeat God of Water to open the gates
2) Find titan gladius to open
3) Defeat Qui-Gon

Author: ilker (Istanbul, Turkey), 05-08-2011 15:36
@Over
You had to find the tome of earth magic and the admiral's hat at the beginning of the game. I am not able to give the coordinates but they exist at the beginning of this forum.

Author: 0ver, 05-08-2011 13:39
I stuck
Hello guys, can someone help me ? I stuck . Just reached Angel city and cant find way how to go from there. I found ambasador sash but cant summon boat and cant win way with waterwalk. Please help :)

Author: Valery (France), 05-08-2011 13:32 Like
I am right now fighting him
He came out of cursed ground
http://img9.imagesha ck.us/img9/1869/8858 8.jpg

Author: Valery (France), 05-08-2011 10:45 Like
Titan master
You can trick him: take less army, equip the shackles and let him attack you outside his 3 square radius. If he thinks he will win, he will get out and die, as you can cast forgetfulness if black orb, then force field, clone etc etc.

Author: tevez (vietnam), 05-08-2011 09:50
Titan Master
@Laurelynd: He is on cursed ground therefore I can't use level 2 spell or uper. If I have to face him, i will lose ~500A ( he always attack my AA)
My solution: defeating 9K*6+8K crystal Dragon to get swing :D. the map would be harder if there was not a swing.
Any solution?

Author: Valery (France), 05-08-2011 07:16 Like
Bah
I don't see how can be done without intelligence (well here we have the 999 sp event, so maybe not), but those super AI have zillions of troops. I am fighting that bitch of Gird, I have 110 AA and he has 8000 pit lords and others. So you need the usual slow+blind then disrupting ray "200" times cuz he is resistant, the worm. I did it with 900 sp, was left with 10 or so.

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 05-08-2011 06:44
Valery
I never ever use intelligence if could choose. In XL maps it will help zero after first 2-3 weeks. Archery is good, also fire, I think we have berserk. I will go also with navigation if play now, will helps with only few lighthouses on map and a lot of water.
I'm planning to replay it myself soon.
I will choose speed, you know why:)map is not so easy if one is in a rush.

Author: Valery (France), 05-08-2011 06:05 Like
What skills
I started playing on my wog/sod version and I just defeated Arthur and company. I almost always take intelligence in my single games because it pays hard, but here there is that event near first town where you can go up to 999, so not sure I did well. I skipped archery but I already see it was a mistake as I have tons of them. I play the map with editor constantly open, as hidden events are almost impossible to spot. What skills are better later? Is Fire magic any use, is there berserk or?

Author: David Shepherd (UK), 05-08-2011 05:56
agerweb
Blackshard of the death knight is in an event just south of the first Under Sky Tower.

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 05-08-2011 05:54
It's NOT a bug
It's NOT a bug :-), but pure GENIUS, this mapmaker Vlad is kinda evil twisted, he must be attracted by Dark side:-)
Even after I played the map an year ago I have a taste of lemon in my mouth every time when open it...like it.
This map easy could bring headaches even to experienced player.
So everyone who dares to reach that far like Laurelynd, take a note of this.
Cast Water walk--First Event--GO BACK to the point from where you cast Water walk spell--Cast Summon Boat--Voila
How simple is that!!!
I hear some heads banging on the walls even now, like mine was when I found this for first time.
Now seriously, you lads are good fans of the game, for Val good is not exactly the word great is better:)
I think everyone here is helpful, atleast from reading previous comments, c'mon don't be too touchy.

@Laurelynd
Valery is right about XY co-ordinates, also when someone loose days to play a map and weekly spawned monsters or other bugs stops one, it's rather frustrating...just think about it.

Just HoMM3 fan

Author: Valery (France), 05-08-2011 01:01 Like
Bug summon boat, not bug
There is no bug, I checked it. The author is placing lucid pools all around and placing properly your hero for summoning may require a few tries.

Here is the terrain real configuration. Definitely you can summon a boat there, tested.
http://img845.images hack.us/img845/1263/ 4425.jpg

Author: Valery (France), 05-08-2011 00:53 Like
Laurelynd
Okay, only wanted to help, because the weekly spawned monsters can screw your game, thus making it un-winable.

Coordinates: I mistyped, it is 102/19/0 of course. Your way for displaying them is inverted and not correct. First x (horizontal, then y (vertical). For all editor versions. Hope it helps.

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 05-08-2011 00:33
@Laurelynd
I think Blue Orb (actually it's Black)=
Orb of vulnerability was in my hand,this is the most powerful artifact in the game IMO against impossible armies therefore slow and blind an berserk work. Ammo cart, prayer, bless, summon elementals, haste and many rounds later :)...job is done.
You may send me a save and I will do it for you, but for sure you can do it yourself.

BR

Author: kestus, 05-08-2011 00:23
Blackshard of the Dead Knight
This artifact is not on the map, how am i supposed to pass the quest guard? Is there an event for it? If so, where?

Author: Laurelynd (Sofia, Bulgaria), 05-08-2011 00:19
@Valery
I'm really going to withold myself from further dispute developement. The coordinates you're giving are quite off the standard editor scale for this map, I'm guessing you're using WoG coordinates. And no, in my SoD game I'm not able to summon a boat, the fact that other players acknowledge the existance of said bug on that spot, should be proof enough that I have not invented it myself. Hence - there is no need to name it after me.
Also, for future reference, if you're ever unsure how to spell someone's credentials, be it a real one or a nickname, copy/ paste would work wonders for you.

| 1-30 | ... | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | 331-360 | 361-368 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy