Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Lord of The Rings 3.0 - map rating = 61 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Lord of The Rings 3.0

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story.
Tips: Keep the rings, look for hidden objects and follow the comments.

Added: 07-02-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Азия + Австралия | Asia + Australia | Elemental Symmetry | The Kings torso

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | ... | 511-532 |

Author: Fzz (Hong Kong), 15-12-2020 21:24
[HELP] Where can I find Armor of Wonder? - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I need Armor of Wonder to get the Angellic Alliance and pass through the border gate, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks for the help.

Fzz (Hong Kong) writes:
16-12-2020 15:35

[HELP] Where can I find Armor of Wonder? - Lord of The Rings 3.0

I found it, it's in the end of that Pandora box labirin.

Author: TTG (Thessaloniki), 18-11-2020 17:12 Like
change vote - Lord of The Rings 3.0
how can i change my vote?

TTG (Thessaloniki) writes:
18-11-2020 17:13

ok i find it. Perfect map - Lord of The Rings 3.0

ok i find it. Perfect map

Author: Moa (Norge), 17-11-2020 16:42
the start - Lord of The Rings 3.0
has anyone made a guide on how to play this scenario? i get stuck at the beginning

owg writes:
18-11-2020 14:23

The start and beyond - Lord of The Rings 3.0

I finished the map recently and did need some help now and then, especially since there are lots of hidden objects that you need to find. Never found any written walkthrough, but there are enough playthroughs on YT that can give you an idea of what you are supposed to do. I recommend this one:
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=LbWbBoC4 p8g

Author: frifix, 15-11-2020 15:32
3 times played - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I played it in a offline competition race at Drachenwald.net.
It needed few days above 100 days.
I wasn't content with this result, made it again for my private interest and done with 96 days.
Then I discovered the possibilities with Admirals Hat and Boots+Gloves of Speed and I did the map in 38 days.
A good map, few critical things, but there exiists no map without any critical points. frifix.

Author: Ngon Com, 23-10-2020 14:50
Boots of Levitation - Lord of The Rings 3.0
There is problem when exchange Boots of Levitation in this maps (see image).

There are 3 places need Boots of Levitation to unlock, but the 3rd Boots of Levitation is location in the Necropolis area where I am not able to discovered.
Boots of Levitation - Lord of The Rings 3.0

owg writes:
16-11-2020 18:57

The 3rd Boots of Levitation - Lord of The Rings 3.0

The BoL needed for that quest guard are hidden behind the fog, to the right where you first embark ship, a few steps before you loses all your spell points.

Author: Anton, 11-10-2020 21:57 Like
orb of vulnerability - Lord of The Rings 3.0
playing this amazing map for second time.
first was couple of years ago and I believe it was version 2.0.

kindly asking for help with the Orb of vulnerability. I can't find it even nowhere...

I have no quest guards on Smaug territory. from the seer's hut I have got orb of inhibition, however isn't so helpful for the battle with Smaug.

black market gave me a pedant of courage...

so I am a bit stuck

Cristian Mures (LONDON) writes:
18-11-2020 12:28

that tricky orb - Lord of The Rings 3.0

There is a quest on the left from town for Smaug only,just free the way for him,he will get it and equip it;then your fight is very easy.

Author: Mattias, 16-09-2020 19:20
Cant find orb of vulnerability for smaug fight - Lord of The Rings 3.0
How do you get the orb of vulnerability? I thought it was the seer's hut which wanted all resistance items but that one only gave me orb of inhibition

Anton writes:
11-10-2020 20:22

Orb of Vunerability - Lord of The Rings 3.0

also can't find this orb..
i don't have quest guards on the Smaug territory. seers gave a red orb, and got pedant of courage in the black market...

Mattias writes:
12-10-2020 20:56

Found it - Lord of The Rings 3.0

I figured out how it worked, first you open the Quest guard to the West of erebor, then Smaug will open the Quest guard behind that one and taken the Orb that is hidden there and equip it. You get the Orb first after the fight, bit the Effect of the Orb Will be ActiveX during because Smaug will have it

Anton writes:
12-10-2020 20:59

thanks, Mattias.

well, I don't have any quests guards in the Smaug territory. so I managed to kill Smaug without the orb to move forward.
and I would say - I definitely would love to have this orb for the battle sauron and his 500 titans...

Author: kris (Nederland), 10-09-2020 20:59
Hmmm Keep getting Buggs - Lord of The Rings 3.0
When visiting with gandalf the diffrent Shipwreck in the beginning.

It keeps Crashing!
does anyone know why this is?

Author: corn flakes (Europe), 04-09-2020 20:36
Great journey - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I enjoyed this map a lot, it is one of best maps I ever played. I am also glad for the LoTR hero portraits which replaced the original ones, they are very well done though I wonder if they allowed to use in the game due to the copyrights of Peter Jackson. I think I am going to still use them for other map playthrough since they are so epic! Anyways I finished the map somewhere in 7nth month with Aragorn as main (got very nice Tactics skill to level up which helped so much). The hardest battles are in my opinion in the early game because you have not much useful spells such as resurrection. Once you get Clones then the game became much easier, even though there are some specific opponents that required lot of reloads to have minimal losses, such as the Lich King. Those can be very difficult because you have to rely on some luck, Usually the AI casts some weak spells such as fire shield or single slow. If the AI casts Haste, you are doomed (especially before getting resurrection).

Anyways some improvements I could suggest. I enjoyed lot to unlock some new allies but unfortunately some of them are quite unplayable as main hero. You could try to make every heroes playable as main to increase variety of new playthroughs. For example, it would be nice if we can use Frodo as main hero all time but he cannot learn bew important skills that are needed in battles because his skill slot is already filled. Then there is Gimli and the Treelord but Rampart towns do not produce any dwarves or dendroids so having them as main isn't viable (maybe let Rampart towns produce more different troops). I was excited to play as intelligence hero (Galydrael?) but she had Sorcery which is totally useless because you never get any damage spells. Instead of filling skills for heroes you could leave some of them empty for the player to level up. Also having some allied heroes as 99 is risky because they can overflow and then become back to 1. Maybe you could change them to somewhere 80 at maximum so they can level up on Libraries without overflow. Also, about overall difficulty I feel it was decent with Aragorn. But some battles can give you huge losses if you are unlucky, especially against several undead enemies with big powerstacks. One haste or teleport and you need to reload, otherwise challenging enough. Not sure how to fix those.

Anyways good job, I like to play it again with different main hero.

Author: Trilicno (Macedonia (FYROM)), 09-07-2020 00:20
Light blue tent - Lord of The Rings 3.0
How did you get to the light blue tent. I tried with boots of levitation an with summon boat but the tent is unreachable. I'm playing version 3.2

Bombadil (Hungary) writes:
22-01-2021 23:30

Light blue tent - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Did you found the resolve? I'm interested...

Sllems writes:
05-04-2021 21:58

light blue tent - Lord of The Rings 3.0

i have same question. how to touch the light blue tent? i'm next to it in Boat and cannot "land" on it

Author: aasdfg (a), 25-06-2020 12:19
The spell - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Can some one tell me where can i get the summon a oat spell, i am trying to find it but it doesn't seem to appear, thanks for any help

Author: Thanh Le (Hanoi Viet Nam), 11-06-2020 23:59
Good map - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Finished in 7 month first try. I dont really need all the troops . The map is well-balanced, the battle could be harder. Very well Indication to avoid getting stuck and missing important artifact peices. I Dont even need map edit at all. Collected Tome of air Just for fun

lucas (arg) writes:
16-10-2020 07:26

where is the fire spell book' - Lord of The Rings 3.0

do you know where is

Author: Thanh Le (Hanoi Viet Nam), 11-06-2020 23:41
Finished in 7 month first try. I dont really need all the troops . The map is well-balanced, the battle could be harder. Very well Indication to avoid getting stuck and missing important artifact peices. I Dont even need map edit at all. Collected Tome of air Just for fun

Author: ss, 03-06-2020 11:05
Can't start the race - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Any help? I just can't start the race- swan pond (disguised as mermaids) is blocking me to enterthe quest guard and start the race. Can't move forward, only thing i can do is visiting swan pond or goin back. This is so frustrating.
Can't start the race - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Author: Micod (USA), 25-05-2020 18:42
Dark Lord At Minas Morgul - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I cannot pass him. He does not follow me to the sanctuary. I am stuck. Please help

Author: TTG (Thessaloniki), 25-05-2020 11:55 Like
Found the solution - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I played a mod that the Uruk Hai hero was called Emilia and had as special ability the knowledge of dimension door. That is why i couldn't play this map. Because the Uruk hai hero went allover the place and free the heroes that i should free. I switched the mod of and everything was fine. This map is amazing. Congrats to the creator

Author: Tan (Singapore), 24-05-2020 18:58
Bug before reaching Red Tent - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I am unable to reach the Red Tent due to this weird Bug
Bug before reaching Red Tent - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Author: TTG (Thessaloniki), 22-05-2020 00:40 Like
Emilia - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Can anyone tell me how can you play this map? Emilia using dimension door frees Aragorn or Treebeard every single time. How can you prevent that?

Author: Vjacheslav (Hungary), 20-05-2020 18:48 Like
Isildur, Theoden, Snaga - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I think I little bit rewrote the story. I have Isildur, and Snaga. At the beginning of the game, I reach the green tent, and I stay next to the gate with Isildur. Gothmog did not attack me, and without the ring, he did not cross the guard. Somebody killed the other Tan hero, so Tan is vanished. After when I defeat Uruk-hai, I get Sackhles of War, and together with a Ring of Life (Frodo's one) I could cross the guard with Aragorn, and beated the Behemot's at the gate, and got free Isildur. I got the second Ring of Life from him. Not only Isildur survived the beginning. I also have Theoden. First I lose the Helm's Deep, but Grima did not attact Teoden, when he close next to the light blue gate. After Grima left, I captured back the Helm, build anything, and I've reach three weeks production from the castle, and I have 5 arcangels, several Champions, Troops, Archers, Monks. The rule, thet you must leave every day the city, and several weeks Grima when came back, he just captured back the city, stay there several weeks, and leave some army(horde of golems) at the city. So you had no chance to get back, but if you stayed next to the gate, Grima did not going to attact you. After I get the light blue tent behind Esgoratha after Smaug, Theoden could cross the gate, and collected a lots of Champions, and I captured Edoras. And that time, I also have a town portal spell, and I could killed Grima with Aragorn before Moria, and captured both three cities at this territory. The most epic moment was when I found Snaga at the prison. Without Gothmog help, he stayed at the prison. And that territory a hords of orcs, ogres, rocs joined me. So I have orc hero at my side.

Author: Vjacheslav (Hungary), 20-05-2020 10:38 Like
I think I little bit rewrote the story. I have Isildur, and Snaga. At the beginning of the game, I reach the green tent, and I stay next to the gate with Isildur. Gothmog did not attack me, and without the ring, he did not cross the guard. Somebody killed the other Tan hero, so Tan is vanished. After when I defeat Uruk-hai, I get Sackhles of War, and together with a Ring of Life (Frodo's one) I could cross the guard with Aragorn, and beated the Behemot's at the gate, and got free Isildur. I got the second Ring of Life from him. Not only Isildur survived the beginning. I also have Theoden. First I lose the Helm's Deep, but Grima did not attact Teoden, when he close next to the light blue gate. After Grima left, I captured back the Helm, build anything, and I've reach three weeks production from the castle, and I have 5 arcangels, several Champions, Troops, Archers, Monks. The rule, thet you must leave every day the city, and several weeks Grima when came back, he just captured back the city, stay there several weeks, and leave some army(horde of golems) at the city. So you had no chance to get back, but if you stayed next to the gate, Grima did not going to attact you. After I get the light blue tent behind Esgoratha after Smaug, Theoden could cross the gate, and collected a lots of Champions, and I captured Edoras. And that time, I also have a town portal spell, and I could killed Grima with Aragorn before Moria, and captured both three cities at this territory. The most epic moment was when I found Snaga at the prison. Without Gothmog help, he stayed at the prison. And that territory a hords of orcs, ogres, rocs joined me. So I have orc hero at my side.

Author: Vjacheslav (Hungary), 20-05-2020 01:10 Like

Author: TTG (Thessaloniki), 12-05-2020 16:05 Like
Emilia error - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I will give 5 because there are errors. At the beginning Emilia is running free with dimension door and can ruin everything. The first time i played he rescued Aragorn. So ok i restarted the game having lost a couple of hours. The second time i rescued Aragorn so i thought i was ok. But when i was to attack Saruman i find out that the jail that Treebeard was waiting was gone. Both heroes are needed to open gates to continue so the second time i wasted 20 hours for nothing. The creator should use something like only the red flag should pass to resque the heroes. Pity because it looked like a nice map

Author: Jen (Canada), 09-05-2020 08:32 Like
Thank you! - Lord of The Rings 3.0
This is by far the best map I have played in heroes of might and magic 3. The detail that was placed into this game is amazing. I am a software consultant and I cannot imagine the amount of time and effort that was placed into this masterpiece. Thank you very much.

Kamila writes:
09-10-2020 04:52

Heroes - Lord of The Rings 3.0

8 have a problem with, Witch Kingiem 1, i dont know why he is kill... Help

Author: Pyroxene (Singapore), 03-05-2020 13:50
Stuck - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I'm at the part where I defeated Smaug and captured the Dungeon underground. The path underground however ends in a dead end.

On closer look I realized the map I'm playing is ver 2.1 where the underground layout is different. I guess I downloaded a map version that cannot be finished then?

Pyroxene (Singapore) writes:
03-05-2020 13:51

Stuck - Lord of The Rings 3.0

I'm also playing on HOTA, which might have made things worse...

Jen (Canada) writes:
09-05-2020 08:45

It is not a dead end - Lord of The Rings 3.0

You need to use all of your heroes and various artifacts to complete it. Hint go back to the underground entrance near the last city, Bring Legolas.

Author: Ariadna (Warsaw, Poland), 08-04-2020 20:18
Reply - Lord of The Rings 3.0
There's no bug. Wear Admiral's Hat (you should have picked it up earlier in the game, at sea) and summon boat.

lt4 (Paris) writes:
18-04-2020 12:58

help me - Lord of The Rings 3.0

please can you help me at the beginnin, Gandalf still stuck in Valinor, I can't beat the diamond golem… and after on the map, I need blue tent… I have Aragorn and win the two first castles, but now I need gandalf and gimli… I'm not a bad player I've finish the World War III map and I begin this map, looks cool but… please thank you if you can help me!

lt4 (Paris) writes:
18-04-2020 13:33

that's good - Lord of The Rings 3.0

ok sorry, I restart the map and play better with gandalf and beat dragons and have magic hat, I think I would have no problem anymore ;)

Author: Ariadna (Warsaw, Poland), 08-04-2020 20:04
Stuck with Gandalf - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I've really enjoyed playing this map until now. After I had defeated one of pink heroes and captured Annuminas and Fornost, I got stuck with Gandalf. I can't go anywhere. There're guards everywhere. So there's the Quest Guard that seeks for Cape of Conjuring, Roconter's Cloak and Cape of Velocity but I have only Cape of Conjuring, obviously. I was trying looking for other artefacts using View Air spell but it showed nothing I can reach. There's also the Seer looking for Garniture of Inteference, Surcoat of Counterpoise and Boots of Polarity but I have none of them. (I defeated Green Dragons hoping I could get some of them after winning but I only got Vial of Dragon Blood.) Next there're two Guards looking for Gimli and Aragorn (I suppose Gimli is in the prison but I need Aragorn to free him) and Light Blue Boarders Quard. I can't pass any of them. Bilbo and Frodo are still in Hobbiton, because I can't escape from Dark Lord without Aragorn.
So can anyone help me? What can I do to go further? Had I made some mistake earlier in the game (maybe the artefacts were hidden in previous part of the map?). I had a great time with this map and I don't want to get stuck forever.

Ariadna (Warsaw, Poland) writes:
08-04-2020 21:55

Nevermind - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Nevermind, I've just found out that Frodo can cross the lake in the south and didn't need Aragorn. To think I wasted so many weeks keeping Frodo in Hobbiton.

Svetlana writes:
24-03-2022 17:11

cape of conjuring - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Where did u find the cape of conjuring???

Author: Paul (Gdańsk, Poland), 08-04-2020 17:38
Bug - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Hi, I enjoy the map really much, but I got stuck and I'm pretty sure there's a bug that prevents from going further. Mouse points at the exact spot I'm talking about. I could fix it in the map creator, but my progress will be lost. So my question is, is it really an error or is there another way?

Paul (Gdańsk, Poland) writes:
08-04-2020 21:36

I cannot put it on Gandalf for some unknown reason. I ignored it earlier cauae I thought it didn't matter. Probably something in the game though, not the map. Thanks for help.

08-04-2020 22:00

Remove Ring of the Magi - Lord of The Rings 3.0

You need to remove Ring of the Magi first (or disassemble and remove some parts of it). You can't wear both Ring of the Magi and Admiral's Hat at the same time.

09-04-2020 03:21

No bug indeed - Lord of The Rings 3.0

That was it, thank you! Really clever trick.

09-04-2020 14:11

You're welcome - Lord of The Rings 3.0

You're welcome albo raczej nie ma za co, bo właśnie zauważyłam, że jesteś z Polski :) Miłego grania.

PS Wiesz, że Gandalf może ulepszać magów i mnichów do czarodziejów? Tak tylko mówię, bo widzę, że nie ulepszyłeś.

09-04-2020 14:24

Gandalf - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Nie wiedziałem, dzięki! To bardzo ułatwi rozgrywkę :D

Author: llVIU, 11-03-2020 03:15
3/10 - Lord of The Rings 3.0
It started out really great, then it got tedious when I got stuck with gandalf and when I had to farm tons of units to defeat an extremely overpowered enemy, then irritating when pest week kept coming when I DESPERATELY needed that week for units, I finally defeat the enemy hero aaand... I got stuck. Too cryptic. Is this a LOTR map or a god damn insanely difficult puzzle? I will give it a generous 3/10 because that's how much of the map I was able to enjoy. The rest? Shame, I can't even play it. It was really promising, too.

llVIU writes:
11-03-2020 03:16

having a title required on a post is retarded - Lord of The Rings 3.0

p.s., you know you can actually disable pest week as a map maker, right?... at least in HOTA you can.

llVIU writes:
13-10-2020 18:40

Oh, so you're gonna blame *me* for not fixing someone elses map? Please, tell me more, what else should I fix? Why does pest week even exist? Why should I open each map *in case* pest week is there? I definitely do not want to open it and spoil the mystery of what the map really looks like in detail.

Author: Jajjjjj, 17-02-2020 22:17
Mirkwood stuck - Lord of The Rings 3.0
hi, if someone coulp help..

Im stuck in Mirkwood. Isee ways but ...

1, by the subterraneau gate under Mirkwood ther is a long river. I cant cross is with levitation boot and neigter with ship.

2, i have to find Gimli to open gate

3, I need pendant of second sight to go up/north?

So what sould i do?

Jajjjjj writes:
08-03-2020 15:35

Mirkwood stuck - Lord of The Rings 3.0

NVM.. I only legolas can cross the river

Egor writes:
10-03-2020 20:06

long river - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Use Legolas for crossing

Andy writes:
27-06-2021 21:43

Boots - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Where do you get the boots of levitation though?

Author: Imran Nababan (Bangkok, Thailand), 14-02-2020 20:25 Like
Great map with grail on grey heaven - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Really appreciated this map, best ever... playing in real time by 1 week, two times play, last time got 10 months game-timeline to get grail and used in grey heaven (Conflux) so I can get all magic include DD
Great map with grail on grey heaven - Lord of The Rings 3.0

llVIU writes:
11-03-2020 03:18

you know you can just copy-paste the data folder and it will change the hero icons, right? I see you got the stock hero images.

Imran Nababan (Bangkok, Thailand) writes:
11-03-2020 08:12

hero icon - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Yes I know the heroes icon if copy all file(s) inside Data, but it change another heroes icon while i playing "random_map&quo t; or another maps downloaded from here, that's why i don't include files from "Data" folder

harel writes:
12-10-2020 20:53

heroes icon problems - Lord of The Rings 3.0

i tried copying the data folder to the correct one like it said in the read.me but its still stock icons
can u give a step by step instructions on how to change that?
thank very much for the help

harel writes:
13-10-2020 13:25

EDIT - Lord of The Rings 3.0

there are also only 2 files in my HD3_Data>common
Artifact and AVA0095
when i put them in the common file than i have the ring from the movie and when i remove it from the file than i have the stock image of the ring of life
maybe my common file is missing the images for the characters?
thanks for the help

harel writes:
13-10-2020 13:35

EDIT - Lord of The Rings 3.0

sorry for the all the posts, but i figured it out, i have the characters from the movie now
i copied the folder DATA to the game DATA instead of the files themselves

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | ... | 511-532 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy