Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Lord of The Rings 3.0 - map rating = 61 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Lord of The Rings 3.0

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story.
Tips: Keep the rings, look for hidden objects and follow the comments.

Added: 07-02-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Чёрные паруса - Закат эпохи (Black Sails - The Decline of an Era) | Чёрные паруса - Золотой век (Black Sails - Golden Age) | Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh | Clutching at Straws

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | ... | 511-532 |

Author: Bojangles (Holland), 22-01-2020 08:07
Lord of the Rings 3.0 missing capes? - Lord of The Rings 3.0
there are still some errors in the map, I think. First, in turn 2 you get the message that Helm' s Deep has fallen. Well, I won the battle. OK, took me nearly 3 hours. 2. There is a quest guard before Annuminas to the north which wants 3 cloaks. I cannot find the cape of Velocity and the Recnter' s Cloak. I searched everywhere, and also with the view-spell, I only am missing 2 artifacts which are unreachanable. Behind Bree, but cannot get there because of bushes. So maybe these 2 are the cloaks. Who can tell me how to get them, or where did I miss something. They also did not appear in the shop in the Grey Havens castle.

Author: vil2 (Lausanne, Switzerland), 27-12-2019 23:38 Like
Master piece - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Hi
I just finished this map after 14 months. I enjoyed every little bit of it, it is very faithful to Tolkien's book / the movie.
I enjoyed the fact that it is not a hardcore map, the main difficulty is to find your way into the Middle Earth. Some items could be less tricky to find, or you could at least give us some clues, because in the end it is quite random. Other than that, the fights are relatively easy once you get the hand of it. Just protect your shooters, rez your troops, job done. My favourite combats were the one againts Saroumane (very hard for me, had to sacrifice Treebeard first) and the one against that fake king in Minas Tirith (I LOVED the fight, without magic!)
Thanks to the author for this long, dream journey into HoMM/LoTR universe. I hope you will build more maps like this in the future.

Author: Alantin (Germany), 20-12-2019 07:35 Like
The Shire is safe once more - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Thanks for this map, it was really fun to play! I liked especially the Harpy "riddle" :)
I'd suggest to switch Gandalf's opportunity to get sorcery with tactics since sorcery is mostly wasted due to the lack of damage spells.
The Shire is safe once more - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Author: sphinxx, 03-12-2019 20:53
Nice at the beginning.. - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Finished in 10 months and used aragon as supposed. In the beginning it was very nice but the last fights versus dark lord, sauron and for tome of air magic were just to easy with orb of vulnerability and berserk.. So the end was a bit dissapointing
8/10

Author: Алексей (Украина Киев), 08-11-2019 18:08 Like
Властелин Колец 3.0 - Lord of The Rings 3.0
отличная карта!

Author: chewwy (Amsterdam), 13-10-2019 00:20 Like
Pendant of Life location? - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I killed witch king 1 and moved to underworld. I have to pass a quest guard but I do not have pendant of life (used mine almost at the beginning of the game to pass through another quest guard).
Am I missing something?

chewwy (Amsterdam) writes:
27-10-2019 00:29

Very good - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Just finished the map. Very good map...

HeRmEsSs writes:
09-12-2019 14:49

Pendant of life - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Can't find it either where did you get it ?

K_R_S writes:
17-01-2020 23:29

Pendant of life - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Its by the side of the map behind the griffin conservatory right before you kill the Witch King 1

Author: Bryan (Canada), 29-09-2019 09:03
Fantastic MOD map - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Very well designed map. made every possible effort to align this gamemap with the story in movie/book. I enjoyed it for a week. Rather than a combat map, this is pretty puzzling yet challenging. i gave 10 points.

Author: DeathShade, 16-09-2019 23:07
Is there a problem? - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Recently playing along, and I got to Smaug and I had no clue how I was supposed to progress, so I shipped Gandalf over to the underground cavern with the helpful seers.
They said that I would give up the magic resistance items and get the Orb of Vulnerability so I could kill Smaug but when I handed the items over, I got the Orb of Inhibition.

Brafja (Norway) writes:
28-10-2019 17:58

Cannot find orb of vulnerability - Lord of The Rings 3.0

The seers gave me orb of inhibition as a trade for the magic resistance items. I cannot use magig to kill Smaug, was this supposed to happen?

Author: Lucian (United States), 04-09-2019 01:30
Gothmog has disappeared - Lord of The Rings 3.0
When I go to where he's supposed to be, a message pops up saying, "It's a trap" and then nothing ever happens. I have no idea where he could be. I'm worried it's because I'm 14 months in.

Author: Christian Steiwer Hein (Copenhagen, Danmark), 03-09-2019 15:14 Like
Great map - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Two questions;

1) Can anybody tell me where i find "Donard the Seer" on the map?

2) I can see from a youtube walkthrough video that the "Ring of life" (I have found ring of Vitality :)) can be found so that the Elixir of Life can be created, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere, can anybody tell me where it is?

Author: Christian Steiwer Hein (Copenhagen, Danmark), 03-09-2019 15:11 Like
Great map - Lord of The Rings 3.0
It a great map, very well made! :)

Two questions;

1) Can anybody tell me where i find "Donard the Seer" on the map?

2) I can see from a youtube walkthrough video that the "Ring of Vitality" can be found so that the Elixir of Life can be created, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere, can anybody tell me where it is?

Author: Lucian (United States), 03-09-2019 03:19
Gothmog has disappeared - Lord of The Rings 3.0
When I go to where he's supposed to be, a message pops up saying, "It's a trap" and then nothing ever happens. I have no idea where he could be. I'm worried it's because I'm 14 months in.

Author: David (United States), 25-08-2019 09:28
One Ring loads as Ring of Life - Lord of The Rings 3.0
This is such a cool map -- but the One Ring doesn't load (it shows up as the Ring of Life). Anyone know why that is, or how to fix it?

Author: David (United States), 25-08-2019 05:01
One Ring loads as Ring of Life - Lord of The Rings 3.0
This is such a cool map -- but the One Ring doesn't load (it shows up as the Ring of Life). Anyone know why that is, or how to fix it?

Author: linh (vietnam), 15-08-2019 13:05
discovery map - Lord of The Rings 3.0
i like play map have dragon level 10

Author: Paweł, 15-07-2019 13:39
Lotr - Lord of The Rings 3.0
good

Author: Jens (Germany), 17-06-2019 19:10
make another one please - Lord of The Rings 3.0
It's the most interesting game. I played part III and IV and would like you to make another one with some new elements! Superb work!!

Author: DarkWolf, 07-06-2019 04:52
Celestial necklace of bliss - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Does anyone know where to find this.

Lauricelu writes:
09-02-2020 19:28

Ms - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Galadriel has it. You cand eventually reach Lorien through Moria.

Author: Lucky (England), 29-05-2019 15:32
Pendant of will - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Hi, can anyone help me. I can't find the Pendant of will, I've defeat Jack in the boat race, but I need this pendant and I can't find it. CN anyone tell me where I can find it, please

Author: f1a5h84ck (Wroclaw, Poland), 02-05-2019 00:18
24 boars quest - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Hey guys!
Thanks for this wonderful map. I enjoy playing it but am stuck with the 24 boars quest. The quest guard in the dungeon is asking for the 24 boars but I have no idea where to get them. I've looked at every pixel on the map 5 times but cant find any sign of the Boar Glen. Could you please advise me where to find those 24 boars?
Thank you!

f1a5h84ck (Wroclaw, Poland) writes:
03-05-2019 00:29

Screenshot - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Attached is a screenshot with the quest guard.

Screenshot - Lord of The Rings 3.0

f1a5h84ck (Wroclaw, Poland) writes:
04-05-2019 18:43

Solved it! - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Hey guys.
Thanks to an unknown player who posted the coordinates I found it.

Solved it! - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Author: tevez (Vietnam), 31-03-2019 17:57
Kill Darklord at the begining, is it ok? - Lord of The Rings 3.0
On M1W4, with 433 enchanter, I killed Dark Lord to get Armor of Dammed. Is this ok?

lonelyspirit (Hanoi, Viet Nam) writes:
23-05-2019 04:19

How can you kill darklord ? - Lord of The Rings 3.0

There is no way you can kill darklord because Fly and DD was not permitted. Darklord was supposed to run through a gate after chasing Frodo. Playing the map in WOG or HOTA will result in error that make you can not progress, you should not do that.

Author: Markus, 27-03-2019 16:28
How can I free Faramir ? - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I see the Prison behind the castle but I don't find the path to it. I spent meny days to figure out but without success. Can somebody help me here ? :)

Markus writes:
27-03-2019 16:57

How can I free Faramir ? - Lord of The Rings 3.0

By the way - at this point I still don't found the RED Tent, so I cannot pass the borders .. I understand there is a tricky way to reach the prison but I don't figure out where is it ..

ahmetBayirli (Turkey) writes:
28-05-2019 18:51

red tent - Lord of The Rings 3.0

I think there are some misplaced reefs on water. I have stucked sailing to the monolith two way that leads to red tent. I am sending a screenshot. Did you find the solution?

red tent - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Author: mrkreepper, 18-03-2019 09:01
HELP!!!! - Lord of The Rings 3.0
At the start of my walkthrough i accidently didnt visit green tent and now i cant move with frodo because it requires green tent to go through!!! i dont want to start all over again like third time. please help me

nela writes:
25-05-2019 20:49

yep - Lord of The Rings 3.0

happened to me too I think you can't do anything about it..

Author: wasilix, 15-03-2019 09:40
Hangs in SOD during purple turn - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Hi there! It's 232, and the game freezes on purple turn now when I pass the turn. Any tips?

Thank you!

wuudi writes:
13-08-2019 14:18

purple turn crashes the game - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Hi, same thing happened to me a few times. First time was month 2 and then again month 12. Purple's turn crashed the game. First time I just reloaded a save few weeks back and got past it. Second time reloading didn't work so I had to use cheats, so I got all spells and unlimited movement and flew a hero to purple land and triggered purple's hero to move. Now I won't get a rating but at least I can (hopefully) finish the map.

wuudi writes:
15-08-2019 16:41

purple turn crashes the game - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Crashed again, but then I put a hero next to Barad-dur and let him stay there for the rest of the game. Didn't crash again and I was able to finish the greatest map I've played!

Author: Topher, 06-03-2019 18:50
WON'T PLAY File version 561144146 - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Can anyone help me get this to play? Every time I download this map and try to open it I get a message saying "Invalid map file version. File version = 561144146 Current version = 28." I've read up on these issues and know that they are sometimes caused by maps being edited on HotA or WoG map editors, but the version number that appears here isn't even something I've heard of before. Is there a way to make this playable??
I had downloaded a version of this map on another computer and enjoyed playing it, so it's sad to be unable to play this version.

Author: PeterC (melbourne), 21-02-2019 09:47
Bilbo killed at the beginning - Lord of The Rings 3.0
My Bilbo was killed by the dark lord as a bait at the beginning and I'm almost 4 months in preparing myself for the battle with Smaug. Just wondering am I be able to finish the game without Bilbo?

Eivind writes:
16-05-2019 14:48

I did the same - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Was it ok to finish the game without bilbo?

Author: Plamen (Sofia,Bulgaria), 13-02-2019 15:49
spell! - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Where can i find berserk spell ?

Author: Fluck (Metz France), 10-02-2019 18:30
Game crash - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Hi,

I'm stuck in the "Lord of the Ring 3.2" map. This map is just the best I ever played with.
I was carefull not to edit the map with hota mapper before I play, so the map is still sod version => because hota map editor for instance will make unavailable the spell "Dimension Door" if unavailable in the Map specifications/spell s. This behavior from the hota map editor prevent the player from having the "Dimension Door" spell even if it's temporary and mandatory to progress in the scenario.

But I still playing this map with hota 1.5.4.
Everything worked quite well except for some artifact. For example, the shipwreck survivor in [5,72,0] make the game crash ("Hideous mask" or "Ring of suppression' artifact very often) or the derelict ship in [23,9,0] reward is the "Hideous mask" or "Ring of suppression" artifact.

So, everytime the game crashed, I just reloaded the last saved game and just don't get the shipwreck survivor or derelict ship that caused game crash.

But, now I'm stuck after beating Thandruil in [115,42,0] (orginal place in the map) or [96,33,0] in my current saved game. Because that guy would loot a "cause-game-cra sh-artifact" or something => the artifact must be "Loins of legion" according to the map editor.

Saved game : https://1drv.ms/u/s! At0rhLAmuG1FiE7ci2zu LUpARmpM
Crash screenshot : https://1drv.ms/u/s! At0rhLAmuG1FiE-F7C4V KDAgo9Q5
Crash log : https://1drv.ms/t/s! At0rhLAmuG1FiE0ULbWz 7FlUEHOp

The line "Def 'artifact.def&# 039; draw from 4EAF17. group = 0, invalid frame = 156" describe the crash.

So I tried to :
- edit the guy equipment with an hex editor in the saved game but I can't achieve that (I'm lost).
- edit the saved game version to play with sod or wog but I can't achieve that (I'm lost).

So can you help me with that ? Any ideas ? Other ways ?
Maybe if I could copy/paste the missing artifacts in _HD3_DataCommonArtif act.def ?
Thx in advance

Fluck (Metz France) writes:
10-02-2019 18:38

links - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Saved game : https://1drv.ms/u/s! At0rhLAmuG1FiE7ci2zu LUpARmpM
Crash screenshot : https://1drv.ms/u/s! At0rhLAmuG1FiE-F7C4V KDAgo9Q5
Crash log : https://1drv.ms/t/s! At0rhLAmuG1FiE0ULbWz 7FlUEHOp

Fluck (Metz France) writes:
11-02-2019 03:12

The answer - Lord of The Rings 3.0

just delete HD3_Data-Common-Arti fact.def.
No more artifacts override, no more crash under hota

Author: Mr Hack, 09-02-2019 01:29
Tip - Lord of The Rings 3.0
If you aren't able to find an artifact you need in order to progress, simply use view world(press 'v' while on the adventure map screen). All unclaimed artifacts in the area you've explored so far should be highlighted with a star.

Author: Dirk Wielandt (DUFFEL), 04-02-2019 23:01
Angelic Alliance ?? - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Which sword must i have and where to find it? Rest of items in my bag.
thanks
Dirk

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | ... | 511-532 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy