Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Lord of The Rings 3.0 - map rating = 61 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Lord of The Rings 3.0

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story.
Tips: Keep the rings, look for hidden objects and follow the comments.

Added: 07-02-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Calamity | Foretold Agression | Icewind | Spectral War

| 1-30 | ... | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | 331-360 | ... | 511-532 |

Author: John, 03-05-2015 05:15
summon boat
How does Gandalf reach the the other side of the lake without summon boat spell?

simon de la canal writes:
07-05-2015 23:47

admirials hat

use admirials hat, it gives you summon boat spell

Author: Craig (Texas), 03-03-2015 18:36
reaching the archangels
Loving the map so far but I'm having trouble reaching all of the archangels on the magic clouds in the far north western area of where Gandalf begins. I've cast fly and dimension door but the spells keep failing. Please help!

mushroom (Nazareth, Israel) writes:
27-03-2015 11:36

teleport

You can't get there in the beginning, you need to use a teleport that you'll find late in the game :)

Author: fikrinho (Ankara, Turkey), 27-02-2015 10:43
Boots of levitation
I've captured "Kingdom Death" and 12K leaches joined my army. But I dont have boots of levitation to pass quest guard. In white hint it says: "Take the boots of levitation when you leave the boat" however no artifact around. Plz help

fikrinho (Ankara, Turkey) writes:
27-02-2015 11:21

found it

I have found it near stables on the west of kingdom death

Author: luk (Warsaw, POland), 22-02-2015 19:59
great map
AWESOME! a little to easy for me in conclusion, but i really enjoy looking for everything ;) thanks man!

Author: mushroom (Nazareth, Israel), 22-02-2015 01:58
Finished
Took a long time but I finally finished the map! Amazing work Darklord! 10/10

I managed to kill Sauron without Berserk (didn't notice the shrine) by just abusing Clone on Archangels to resurrect.

I also got the tome of air magic from behind Fornost and gave it to Frodo, so didn't need the grail.

Author: Oblivious, 15-01-2015 15:50
Balrog
Some help plz with killing Balrog? Ty in advance! Great map!

20-02-2015 21:39

You shall not pass

I've just been playing v2.0 of this map (game over now because of imp blocking bug...) and I accidentally found out that you can just run away from him (underground passage or town portal away), then Balrog will run into the castle, get defeated, and orange is vanquished.

If you think about it, it's just like in the movie.. except Gandalf died too :)

Author: Deed, 09-01-2015 10:57
Sandals of the Saint
Well I can't progress anymore because Saruman didn't have the sandals.. What should I do now?

Deed writes:
09-01-2015 11:08

Sandals of the Saint

Nevermind, I have to restart a 10+ hour game just becuase of that.

Author: Filthy, 09-01-2015 06:30
Light Blue Tent
I've been stuck on this part for what seems like an eternity, how in the hell do I reach the Light Blue Tent behind Dale? It seems to be blocked by tree's and using a boat or the Boots of levitation doesn't seem to help with it either.

guide82 (Boleslawiec, Poland) writes:
09-01-2015 10:19

Boots of Levitation

Levitation Boots will do the job - it worked for me at least....you need just to have enough logistics points, that's it....

20-02-2015 21:37

Summon boat

There's an opening for a boat to the left of Dale, summon one using the Admiral's hat, and then you have to land the boat at a small invisible patch of land where the tent is.

Author: guide82 (Boleslawiec, Poland), 08-01-2015 22:51
bug
I am at 12 month now in the game, before it took me 18 months to reach the very same moment in the game.... just finished the race with Sparrow and got to the dark blue tent....when i enter the tent and end my turn the game freezes...nothing i can do...however when i don't enter the dark blue tent at all and just play the game on, it doesn't freeze so i can play....but it makes no sense since dark blue tent is necessary here, right? So obviosly entering the dark blue tent "activates" ; the bug.
Hope i made myself clear...pls. help since i wish to continue. Thx in advance

Author: Vlad (Romania), 07-01-2015 17:02
And the vote, of course :)
Forgot about it

Author: Vlad (Romania), 07-01-2015 16:55
Dark blue tent?
Anyone can give me a hint about the dark blue tent? Im busting my ass over here to find it but it seems im retarded or something...

Vlad (Romania) writes:
07-01-2015 17:10

Ok, i saw it, but...

i havent got Faramir, and without him it seems impossible to reach it. Any ideas, please?

Author: toktumi (Poland), 07-01-2015 00:18
frodo rush
Hello.

I got problem with frodo rush. I cant even cross first green border. When I go to green gate information said that i must find green tent. Is it bug or tent is somewhere out there? Please help.

Thank you for respons.

Vlad (Romania) writes:
07-01-2015 16:53

green tent

one of the heroes at the beginning of the game can visit green tent. then he dies, he is supposed to.

Author: poxpower, 29-10-2014 18:50 Like
Faramir misplacement
You put Faramir where the green player can get him before you if he uses the boat. That's what happened to me. This makes playing the map further impossible. Big mistake there.

Author: yetymd (Izmir, Turkey), 22-09-2014 22:46
Ghost Dragons
How to beat 9999*7 Ghost Dragons (in cursed ground) in Knight's Gambit?

21-02-2015 16:26

Trial and error did it for me

Trial and error, I just kept saving and loading until I found the right path

Least favorite part of the map.. doesn't even make sense, what does it mean that my horse knows the way?

Alex (Minsk, Belarus) writes:
30-07-2017 12:05

Horse knows it for sure - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Gambit referring to Chess game, you have to move in a chess's horse move pattern. Some trial and error would still be needed but not as much.

Author: Vladimir (Serbia), 29-08-2014 20:34 Like
Game crash
Author: Pbuck (Greece), 08-04-2012 14:24
Game problem:
Month 2 week 1 day 2, I give turn to computer and when its purple player's turn to play , the hourglass stops moving and game freezes. What to do?
-----------
This is what my neighbor from Greece wrote 2 years ago. I have the same problem.

Please help us.

Author: David (Sweden), 25-07-2014 21:55
just finished..
great map! i really enjoyed it. finished in 175 days. most fights were quite easy, but some of them i found really difficult too (i think i had most problem with saruman... i followed the advice to go with trees first, but that didn't kill him so much, and then next fight became hard...). the fight with sauron though was a bit anticlimax, i was hoping for more challenge there - but it became too easy with berserk and blind, i barely needed my army at all there. the quests and storyline was all very good. sometimes very difficult.. a suggestion could be to add some more in-game hints, as i think it can be difficult to solve without looking at walkthrough otherwise... only "bug" i can recall is a sign where it says "Mirwookd" instead of "Mirkwood" . anyway, i rate it a 10.

Author: Simon (san martin de los andes, argentina), 17-06-2014 19:53 Like
Can't find cape of conjuring
i totally love this map, it's f***ing awesome, but i'm stuck after you reach a quest guard that ask you the cape of velocity (the one that aragorn has), the racnter's cloak (the one that arwen has) and the cape of conjuring that i can't find :(
can someone tell me where is it?

20-02-2015 21:41

Ring of the Magi

You have to disassemble the Ring of the Magi

Author: boro (Zagreb, Croatia), 26-05-2014 21:14
amazing map
bet it on day 27
one of the best maps ever..great work

Author: mudge78 (World complete), 06-04-2014 01:22 Like
Heroes 3 - Lord of the rings 3.0
We did this map on a trial,
bet it on day 117.
(http://forum.drache nwald.net/index.php? page=Thread&postID=1 70502#post170502)

European best time??!

(there is still space to do it faster!)

Hell of a map!
Great work, big thanks (!)

Author: TP (Finland), 26-03-2014 15:08
Mamma Mia
Unbelievable map! And I thought Empire of the World maps could never be matched. Amazing little puzzles and headscratchers everywhere and challenging fights: BRAVO!

Author: mtor (Modiin, Israel), 16-03-2014 10:16
Really Best Game
I played the game twice, first easy then impossible. Without ASK a question!!!
Here in the site are enough tips. The game is excellent, may be the best ever.
Sometimes my decisions differs from your recommendations, for example, I sale the
Dendroid soldiers of Treebeard and bye really needed troops.
Many Thanks for the Excellent Game!!!

21-02-2015 14:44

Water Magic FTW

I attacked Saruman with Aragorn directly then just abused Clone Arch Angels & Resurrect, 0 troops lost :-)

21-02-2015 14:46

tip

Also: remember to keep the orb of vulnerability! If you want to listen to the author and give it away anyway, you can get a new one from a seer hut in the Dwarf Treasure hideout underground (You must bring all 4 orbs of magic + orb of invincibility)

Author: Jedrzej (Cracow, Poland), 06-03-2014 02:26
WOW
Best best map ever. U deserve a statue or even own town in Heores III
Many thanks and congratulations for such a masterpiece.
Good luck with creating similar beauties!

Author: Jasmine Z (Hangzhou, China), 01-03-2014 23:15
cannot beat smaug:(
i'm in month 4 and finished legolas' mission underground. but then smaug has gathered 100+ blue dragons...(excuse me i play chinese version so i don't know the exact name) and i cannot beat him(it?)... what's the correct usage of bilnd and reborn magic?
very interesting map! i'm traslating it into chinese

3bep (Spain) writes:
17-03-2014 19:35

theres a bug there

The seer hut that requires the 3 magic resist items should give you orb of vulnerability instead it gives orb of inhibition (with vulnerability that battle is easy as you can blind the azures). The way to pass through Smaug is this -> blind the crystal dragons from the very first round then start summoning elementals and protect your shooters (also you can cast fire shield on shooters and the azure will not hit them, he will hit nearby creature that does not have fire shield). Once azures are dead, start resurecting your army :)

Bojarskiy writes:
02-05-2014 19:46

It's not a bug

You can get the orb of vulnerability if you do the next...Enter Smaug's territory and on the left side you can find quest gate and right after it another one.You open the first,and the second can open only Smaug...so..... you let him to do it.Smaug didn't try to battle with me,so I just wait for him to open this gate in the underground in his castle.After he will open the gateon this small piece of land you can find the orb of vulnerability right behind a mill!Only you have to be sure that you can get the ord in one turn, before Smaug do it.And one more thing.I tried only once so I can't say if I get lucky or it's designed by author,but Smaug stopped right after he opened the gate,just perfect for me to get the orb.Maybe it's worth to get a save before entering Smaug's territory...

Author: sergej (Germany), 10-01-2014 01:38
Tome of earth magic
Cant find Tome of earth magic pls help me

sergej (Germany) writes:
11-01-2014 04:14

Tome of earth magic

its near ostgiliath

Author: Carsten (Germany), 06-01-2014 22:19
Germany
Germany

Author: Сергей (София), 29-11-2013 23:52
PENDANT OF RESOLVE
Немога да намеря PENDANT OF RESOLVE !
PLS! Дай жокер!!!
Немогу найти PENDANT OF RESOLVE !
PLS! Дай джокер!!!

Author: Vojta (Prague), 23-11-2013 21:24
Gandalf question
Please, i have problem with Ganfalf. I am in his starting area. I kill elements, dragons. and now iam closed... what can i do?

Author: ar (poland), 08-11-2013 12:55
Epic
The best map ever

Author: qwerty (Poland), 30-10-2013 00:24
Where i can find the orb of vulnerability ?
Yo, now I have to kill Smoug but i didnt this ....... orb, Where is it?? one of artifact is behind the fornost but i cant go there.. :( is this must be work on WOG or normal heroes 3 gold edition ?

Author: Yroger (Sofia, Bulgaria), 25-10-2013 17:22
after Smaug
Валекс, картата е страшна! Но ето, че запецнах и аз.. след като убия Смауг накъде трябва да отида, завладях и двата dungeon-a, минал съм през всички seer huts, до които имам достъп и не знам какво да правя. Някакъв съвет? Играя версия 3.2, ако има значение.

Guys, can anyone tell me what should I do, after Smaug's been defeated. I am stuck... :|

| 1-30 | ... | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | 331-360 | ... | 511-532 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy