Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Lord of The Rings 3.0 - map rating = 61 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Lord of The Rings 3.0

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story.
Tips: Keep the rings, look for hidden objects and follow the comments.

Added: 07-02-2017

Heroes 3 maps: MGL - Siedge | MGL - Twins Duel | MGL - Wood trap | The Red Tent (original version)

| 1-30 | ... | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | 331-360 | 361-390 | ... | 511-532 |

Author: G (Poland), 10-10-2013 01:05
How to beat witch king 1
?

VAL writes:
03-01-2014 19:56

Witch King I

Just wait and collect more troops

Author: Kobra, 27-08-2013 01:13
Also stuck on my way to Mordor...
Anyone? help?

Author: Kobra, 24-08-2013 20:46
how to beat ArnorUsurper?
Hey all...
hoe can i beat him?

Author: Jon (USA), 19-08-2013 16:52
Stuck in secret passage into mordor
I got the boots of levitation with Frodo in the secret passage behind near harad, and opened the gate that requests the admiral's hat, but it won't let me past the square right after that. I tried wearing the levitation boots, but that didn't work.

ar (poland) writes:
08-11-2013 12:51

speculum and spyglasses

You have to wear all glasses you found before and then you will be able to see oposite bank of the swamp which blocks you.

Dari (Timisoara, Romania) writes:
27-11-2014 17:20

speculum and spyglasses

doesn't work work for me.. still can`t reach the gate. i do something wrong ???

Author: York (USA), 19-08-2013 16:39
Secret Passage Behind Near Harad
Once you get to the subteranean passage behind near harad, get the boots of levitation behind the cave entrance

Author: York (USA), 19-08-2013 16:32
Secret Passage Behind Near Harad
If you have gotten the tomes and opened the secret passage behind near harad and are stuck behind the castle, the trick is that there is water, and you need to summon boat to continue.

Author: Kregius, 25-07-2013 09:28
Im stuck :)
Hey,I was hoping you can tell me what to do when i reach that 500 green dragons which r guarding something(can't see what because of grass)and there are also 2 monk recruit stations and 3 for mages.Should i camp there and buy those or there is some other way to get trough that part.Btw,i'm month 2 week 4

Kregius writes:
26-07-2013 22:58

Found it

Found it

Author: tulip (Hanoi), 07-07-2013 06:01 Like
Where to go after releasing Gimli
Hi, I defeated Smaug and freed Gimli and now wonder where to go next. Please help :D .
Anyway, it's funny to see Captain Jack Sparrow as a starting hero of an enemy :D
Is there a map for Pirates of the Caribbean ?

tulip writes:
07-07-2013 07:15

Found it

Just found it ;d

Author: XOR (France), 06-07-2013 15:36
Can't find Faramir
Can anyone help me on this ?

vallex writes:
06-07-2013 18:47

Faramir

look around Osgiliath

XOR writes:
07-07-2013 21:12

Many thanks

Thank you very much !
(now I'm stuck with the tome of water magic...)

ss (mordor) writes:
11-08-2013 12:14

faramir?

faramir is dead

Author: tulip (Hanoi), 02-07-2013 17:34
First days
Hi, I have just begun this map. On the first days, can I delete the two first heroes or I have to let AIs defeat them ?

vallex writes:
03-07-2013 15:52

Each hero

each hero is important in the game, with the exception of Theoden and Isildur, which are only connected with the story of the scenario, and they must die on the first day, defeated by the enemy

Author: Beatnik3734 (Athens, Greece), 26-06-2013 15:04 Like
Blue Border Tent
Hi! Great map but the light blue tent behind Dale seems to be blocked by trees and i cant get it neither by land nor sea. Is it a bug, or is there sth that i missed?

vallex writes:
26-06-2013 16:35

blue tent

spoiler: you can fly over the sea ;) Just think..

Beatnik3734 writes:
27-06-2013 13:21

yeap!!

yeah..you are right..that was easy..i found out the solution sth like 5 mins after i posted the question..now i am stack a little bit later in the quest..i am trying to find the lion shield of courage for the angelic allience!!

vallex writes:
03-07-2013 15:54

The shield

Look around Lorien

Filthy writes:
09-01-2015 06:25

Filth

How about you write down the solution so others can get past the annoying blocked light blue tent part.

Author: Pbuck, 15-05-2013 19:15
Pendant of death
Where to find it?

Author: My naqm, 16-02-2013 13:05
Bug
Hi! I'm using WOG 3.58 and HD patch last version. So let's go ahead to the problem.. I'm in month 13 or 14th and when I press E for other's turn it stucks on the purple flag or the green. I'm playing on 100% and I've just tried 200%. It stuck on the 4th month. I used a cheat to beat Snaga and the problem no longer occurs. Please do something or send me older releases because I really enjoy this map.

Author: fifi (Poland), 09-01-2013 22:34
HELP where is the armour of wonder
cant find the bloody Armour of Wonder so I guess i am kinda stuck..

any hints? ive searched in the editor but havent found it..

vallex writes:
10-01-2013 00:31

armour of wonder

the last pandora box on the chess-type field in moria

Author: Annatar (Belgrade, Serbia), 07-01-2013 05:10
Mount Doom
Great map! Lot of frustration bud lot of fun also :)

I'm on month 13 and I defeated Sauron, and when I open the first two gates infron of Mount Doom i cant get to the last one...i cant find a way to cross the lava flow! Not even with the boots of levitation.

Can someone please help me finish this and get on with my life :)

vallex writes:
07-01-2013 14:49

Last quest

You need the grail to finish the map

vallex writes:
07-01-2013 14:53

last quest

For more hints look at subterranean near Gray Havens

Author: Jeebus (sweden), 07-01-2013 04:48
Pendant of holiness
Where can I find the pendant of holiness? Been looking for it for hours..

vallex writes:
07-01-2013 15:03

Pendant of holiness

This artefact isn't important. He is near the green door, north of Mirkwood

Author: walker (France, Toulouse), 09-12-2012 14:44
tome of earth
Great map and very faithful to the book
But ...
Where can I find the book of the earth to open the door to secret way to Mordor?
I try, I try but I can not find it.
Please

Author: abbaratet (Denmark), 10-10-2012 23:50
re:orb of inhibition
@pavlin:
Its not a bug. the orb of vulnerability can be obtained elsewhere - with some thought.
If you cant figure out how, the answer is somewhere in the old comments

Author: mileper2nd (Romania), 31-08-2012 03:15
how to get to Bree
how can I get to Bree with Frodo? I'm stucked behind the 3rd green gate because of the Dark Lord

Author: john (usa), 25-08-2012 20:33
angelic alliance
please help me! can't find lions shield of courage. i think that this is the missing artifact for the angelic alliance.

Author: pavlin (Bulgaria), 20-08-2012 23:29
Светло Синя Палатка
Палатката е зад замъка ама как се взема каквото и да опитвам не става .... ???

Jivko writes:
01-02-2014 19:45

Палатката

Със ботушите които вървиш по вода от замъка са засилваш и отиваш с коня до нея, а не с лодката :D

Author: pavlin (Bulgaria), 17-08-2012 21:59
Orb of inihibitation
Why the hell is there an orb of inhinitation when it suppose to be an orb of vulnerability :@ i tried everything including map editing but this thing continues to give me this stupid orb ... pls tell how to get rid of this bug 'cuz i'm playing it for a 3rd time :@

Author: me, 15-08-2012 15:12
NO
Unlock the gate for Arnor and beat ArnorUsurper, conquer Annuminas and Fornost. Unlock the gates to Rivendell and conquier it. After that collect MUCH MUCH MUCH ARMY in Aragorn. Transfer ALL ARTIFACTS to him from Gandalf and Arwen. Disassemble (LOL :D) ring of the magi, defeat the crusaders in front of the locked gate and unlock the gate. Summon boat with Admiral's hat and go to north. Defeat everything and summon again boat on the right shore of this island. Behind the grffin's conservatory there is pendant of life, get it and go to the Witch King. Defeat him with slow in most cases, get Angmar and go underground. There defeat the orcs and goblins, get to the gate leading to the above and go to Thranduil's city. Defeat him(You may get some army before that), conquer Mirkwood and release Legolas. Give him Aragorn's sharpshooter and Gold dracons. Behind the subteranean gate there are the boots of levitation, Legolas gets them along with the admiral's hat and summons boat. He goes to the right shore, then collects the helm, then go back to the right shore. He puts on the spyglasses earned from the Evils eyes and fly to the southern shore. Collect all artifacts, put them on and defeat Beorn. Go back in Mirkwood by Town Portal. Legolas gives him army to Aragorn, teaches him to ressurect and blind and he heads north to Smaug. Open the first gate, the wait behind the green border gate. Smaug gets of vulnerability and you attack him. Use Blind and Slow to beat him. Conquer all possible. When Gimli is released, use the portal to get near Fornost and go into Moria. Follow the map for the way. You should reach Azog and one other hero. Defeat 'em, conquer the city and teleport Gandalf to this city if you haven't take him. He unlock the door and goes near the green gate. Wait till the next day. Then he simply goes to the left subteranean gate and Balrog commitees suicide :D. Conquer his dungeon and go to the gate in south. Conquer Lorien and Dol Guldur, enter the subteranean gate and release Galadriel, then teleport her to Lorien. She open the gate south Lorien and Aragorn uses the Admiral's hat to summon boat, goes south, coasts near Rauros, enters into Fangorn, beats all trees, releases Treebeard, who goes south and beats Saruman. Behind Isengard there is a tent. You go to it and then conquer all the nearby cities. Aragorn goes to Edoras and makes the Angellix's alliance, enters into the dungeon, beats all necro creatures and the summons boat, go to the green shore and then to the south coast, gets the boots of levitations before that, waits 7 days, summon boat, defeats the king, conquer the city, open the gate, get 12000 liches, unlock the gate, beat the Witch King, give 9999 liches and conquer the city. Then summon boat of the west coast and goes north, where you collect 2 harpies and coasts on a small island. Defeat 4000 behemots, then teleport, again 4000 UPGRADED behemots, gets the red tent key and use town portal to go to Anfalas. Then conquer Minas Tirith and all the cities near it, buy a boat and coast near Osgiliath, then beat the hydras, get the pendant of second sight hiddeni in swamps, then makes great armies and conquer Barad dur, minas morgul and the underground cities. teleport Frodo to Barad-dur, then unlock all gates, pass the lava using boots of levitation and give the ring of life. VOILA!
End!

zen writes:
24-03-2013 06:04

Dead King

I can't see the dead king even after waiting for 7 days. I tried other things and yet no sign of the Dead King :(

please help. tnx

Henrik (Denmark) writes:
22-10-2013 18:58

HOW to WIN

Great map, great story telling. Some fights a little easy, but I also played slow. Brilliant idea to have smaug take the orb before fighting him took me a while to figure out. Now I'm standing before mount doom and I can't get across lava pool Frodo won't move with boots of levitation I have killed all opponents, please help want to know my score

Author: Try for walktrough (Bulgaria), 15-08-2012 14:40
Walkthrough
The card is one of the best I've ever played, as ks mentioned, but I see many people are having difficulties with it. So that's what you have to do.
First with Isildur:
He just visits the green tent and dies then. Not so much of thinking.
Theoden:
He also dies but before that collect the resources.
Frodo:
Collect and capture all mines until you reach the shore, where there are mines, guarded by dwarves, of course except these one. Down, next to the shore there is kind of forest, crossed by road. Go to the end of road, that's in the forest and there you'll find Boots of Levitation. Wait till the next day and then fly to the opposite shore, where there is prison. Free Bilbo and teleport him to the underground. Immediately collect both artifacts and spell and put them on Bilbo. Fight with Gollum, using fire wall. Do the same with the Great Goblin, just fire wall and anything else. To prevent Death Ripple use pendant of life. Teleport again near to Hobbiton, collect the halflings, unlock the tower and send Bilbo to unlock the next one near Hobbiton. Then send him somewhere(I sent him in Hobbiton). Before that, Frodo gets all artifacts from Bilbo. Frodo MUST PUT BOTH TWO EQUESTRIAN GLOVES AND BOOTS OF SPEED, OR WON'T SUCEED with the race. Then on the seventh day send Frodo to unlock the keep and go to the stables near the black rider, DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE. On the next day press space to visit stables again and go into the border gate - yes, into it, without releasing the dark lord. On the next day release him, collect the clover and hide behind the green gate. On the next day hide near bree, stay till the next day, again run, run, run, cross the lake, DON'T GO TO TOM BOMBADIL'S HOUSE! Run to Bree, then the dark lord teleports, you free Aragorn, collect the treasures and wait. You may also send Aragorn to collect and open the gates near Hobbiton, but don't send him in Arnor.
Gandalf now:
Upgrade immediately both magi and monks to make it easier. He goes to all towers, gets the spell and attack earth elementals. Use slow to slow them down, attack them and beat them. Then go to the falls and attack the next elementals. Then get the spell forgetfulness and use it against Sharshooters. The slow them down and beat 'em. Collect archangels and enchanters, get angels, upgrade them and use slayer against the dragons. You get 500 points I think and get the hat. Then go to the university, cast fly or dimension door, get the firebook and the most interesting part - attacking the griffins. First, SLOW. Then BERSERK. Try to reach as many griffins as you can. If some griffin is coming up to you, fly somewhere else, but not near to the berserked griffins - they may attack you. Again, berserk, berserk, flying and so on. Teleport yourself, unlock the gate, go into the ship and go to east. There are ice elementals, beat em and get the orb of driving rain, by beating the wights. Go to south, defeat the water elementals. Go to south and you'll see water elementals. Defeat and go to the mermaid. She'll give you the necklace. Open the gate with it, get the admiral hat and go to north get the bird and coast near grey havens, conquer it and go to the shrine in north. Go to the sign, collect the mages, attack the dwarves, head to north, then south. About the lake - admiral's hat is put on and just summon boat. Then go down, after then go north and with the next lake do the same as last time.

piffi writes:
29-04-2013 00:45

help!!!

I need help... :( I fight the griffins with Gandalf but i don't have berserk spell... How can i have that one?

kenyshor (Arad, Romania) writes:
22-03-2015 17:44

No fly or DD

Any hint? Fly or DD arent available for me, got the hat, but the spells are missing(got only earth/water element).

Author: Szak (poland), 13-08-2012 23:58 Like
Necklace of ocean
where i can find it ?need it to get gandalf to gray hevens

Please help :)

Author: niki (Varna, Bulgaria), 02-08-2012 02:05
hi there
Hello. The map is amazing. I've been playing it for a few hours but i am stuck. After i killed ArnorUsurper what do i do next? Thanks in advance!
И на български: Какво да направя, след като убия ArnorUsurper? Благодаря ви предварите лно!

Author: ks, 28-07-2012 11:40 Like
Това е най-добрата карта, която съм играл
Изключител на карта! Определено най-интере

Author: Abbaratet (denmark), 05-07-2012 14:43 Like
stuck behind near harad.
To kabul.
next to the event there is a lake hidden behind the volkano. use summon boat to cross it.

Author: rampartlord (paris), 03-07-2012 17:31
direction
I have conquered the towns around Helm's Deep (Saruman and all). Where should I go next ? I think of the monolith but I don't have armor of wonder yet. Maybe missing somewhere, please help me.

Author: Lion (Szekesfehervar, Hungary), 10-06-2012 13:26
orb of vulnerability
There's a small bug in the game:

Instead of orb of vulnerability I found Orb of Inhibition, but it works as orb of vulnerabiloity. I defeated smaug with blind on his dragons and continous resurrection (dragons blinded untile my army resurrected) then the gate let me pass with the orb of inhibition (thoutgh it asked for orb of vulnerability)

Rage writes:
25-03-2014 15:34

Bug:

Its not bug.
U opened before a quest board near smaug city and he took orb of vulnerbiloity.
So u can blind him because he got this orb thats all not a bug :P

| 1-30 | ... | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | 331-360 | 361-390 | ... | 511-532 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy