Author: Andor (UK), 11-05-2024 19:23

Feedback - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

I don't know man, I don't really like heavily scripted maps, where Hero "x" targets you specifically at a certain date and time and you have to be quick to build your army and what not or else you lose...I mean I don't really have a problem with that but if I don't know more...

Author: Graf von Furcht (Hnvr, Grmny), 11-05-2024 19:12

Cmmt - The Master of Heroes - Heroes 4 map

Hello Kir!
Thank you very much for your comment!
I always like to hear suggestions for improvement. Have fun conquering!
Greetings
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 11-05-2024 18:53

Пока сложно - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Поиграл 4 месяца, открыл довольно много (южные замки все мои).
Но убитые красные герои каждый раз возвращаются со всё большей армией, а я её теряю, так как выигрывать без потерь не получается.
Также, напрягают 2 оранжевых героя, которые ходят с пока не пробиваемыми армиями.
Сильно помогла бы слеп
more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 11-05-2024 15:43

map - The Master of Heroes - Heroes 4 map

The map really is very special. When If you go through it normally, you won't understand all the ideas. If only in the editor to see.... For example, the tents of keymen way not to bonuses, but to problems. Nevertheless, I will appreciate it. Graf is one of the few who makes large detailed maps more...

Author: Alisa (belarus), 11-05-2024 15:16

black tent - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

how to get to a black tent. playing for red. thnx more...

Author: ciceron (España), 11-05-2024 02:55

No cheats, no tricks. - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

No horn, no cloack, no beserk used, of course. more...

Author: ciceron (España), 11-05-2024 02:45

Win, finally - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Finished at 14º month.
Impossible dificulty.
Losing faith so may times, but
Wanna spoiler?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 10-05-2024 18:23

. We must take wing and conquer the heavens...Icarus - Kill the Gods - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy. Odissey didnt receive fire magic and was used only vs opps, but not gods.Luna rules. I had 18 heroes to collect resources and harasses opps. After opening card with Graal i find scroll of TP, BUT have to visit all tents. I won after 182 days. Dont take empty stuff on water coz gods will more...

Author: mee , 10-05-2024 16:21

beware of fangram quest change to this factory update map 1.7 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

I spent 4 months getting the 125 with my whole strategy planned out to get to the seer hut with 125 and suddenly it's 333 now? I abandoned my game, deleted your map and reinstalled the old map with a more reasonable quest requirement. 333 takes way too long. I wonder if there's even much l more...

Author: mee , 10-05-2024 16:16

factory update fangram quest - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

why increase the requirement from 125 to 333? Isn't that kind of ridiculous? more...

Author: wasilix , 10-05-2024 14:32

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Ah, I see. So you need to skip the scholar for earth magic then and take artillery on your 1st turn. more...

Author: 32167 , 10-05-2024 10:15

-- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I moved the tree a little to the side in the latest version of the map. Now there are only steps for one scholar. In the previous version there was half a step in reserve. It was such the freedom of action :) more...

Author: wasilix , 10-05-2024 08:02

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

You are probably taking too many steps diagonally. Try taking as many steps horizontally or vertically as reasonable and you'll be able to pick up both piles, both scholars, 1 pandora box and get back in time to take a town. more...

Author: yela (Bucharest), 10-05-2024 00:07

day 1 - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I can't get past day one, I just don't have the movement speed to get the ore and lumber to build magic guild to get slow, what am I doing wrong? more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Lord of The Rings 3.0 - map rating = 61 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Lord of The Rings 3.0

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story.
Tips: Keep the rings, look for hidden objects and follow the comments.

Added: 07-02-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Alexandretta | Gelo's fight | King of the knight | Conquer The World

| 1-30 | ... | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | 331-360 | 361-390 | 391-420 | ... | 511-532 |

Author: PD (Bulgaria), 28-05-2012 20:54 Like
PD
Здравей,
Моля те за малко помощ.
Убих Smaug след което взех и Dale и забих.
Обрал съм всички артефакти по картата,мо

Author: Axel (Togliatti, Russia), 28-05-2012 18:55
Stuck! Don't know what to do...
After Killing Saruman, capturing Rohan and "Barbarian lands" I'm stuck and don't understand what to do next. Help please.

Author: Ori99 (Hungary), 28-05-2012 11:43
Ryuugahideki
Szia Ryuugahideki

Ha te mar Smaug-nal vagy, akkor biztos, hogy tuljutottal azon a ponton, aminel en elakadtam. Megvan Gandalf, de van egy olyan resz, hogy latok egy hajot es nem tudok atmenni a tuloldalra. Mar a szarazfoldon vagyok, megvan a conflux var, de nem tudok atjutni sehogy. Ha tudsz, akkor segits legyszi. Koszi elore is!!

Balazs Pecsrol

Author: Ori99 (Hungary), 28-05-2012 11:37
I stuck with Gandalf
Hi Vallex

It's a great map, but I stucked. I get Aragorn, Frodo, Bilbo and Gandalf. I get the two castle, two rampart and a conflux. I want to go with Gandalf, but I stuck at the place where I can see a boat, but I can't go to the other side. I don't have a waterwalk. What can I do???? What is the next step ??

Thanx

Kregius writes:
26-07-2013 23:02

Thing

same here

Author: Les (Varshav, Poslki), 27-05-2012 12:08
Rate
Boring map

Author: Valery (France), 25-05-2012 21:46
majority?
I hope the majority is not enough retarded to miss that to move Gandalf you must visit the sign in front of him.:)

Author: Shearer (Melbourne, Australia), 25-05-2012 12:13
Stuck
Hi, great map, but i am stuck and need help like majority people here.

I have freed Aragorn and taken control of two castles. I could not move Gandalf and he is still stuck on the same spot from the start.

Any suggestions what to do next? I need Gandalf to open 2 quests, Gimli and two artifacts to go to the sea.

I got no idea what to do next. Please help !!!

Thanks

Author: Ryuugahideki (Hungary), 24-05-2012 16:45
smaug
Dear Vallex!

The map is awesome, congrats for it!
Please help me, I'm stuck with Smaug. I cant find Orb of Vulnerability. I went to the seer's hut with the Garniture of Interference, Surcoat of Counterpoise and Boots of polarity but i got Orb of Inhibition not vulnerability. Is it at another seer, or is this a bug?
Thanks for your help in advance!

Author: Skromen777 (Russia), 24-05-2012 16:25
Mordor
After Frodo and Sam finished in the underworld, how can i get the purple key??? I couldn't find the way.. Help me to!!!:)

Author: Uwalla (Hungary), 24-05-2012 15:13
Thx
Okay, I found everything, and could finish. Thanks again for this map! Blagodaria:)

Author: Uwalla, 23-05-2012 22:34
Grat
Hey man, congratulations for this map, it's really good. But! After Frodo and Sam finished in the underworld, how can i get the purple key??? i started to be angry, because i couldn't find the way.. Help me!!!:)

Author: IVO (Bulgaria), 21-05-2012 22:44
tome of earth
Валекс много хубава карта, обаче не мога да взема tome of earth защото не ми дава зеления герой при Минас тирит.Има ли друг начин да го взема или трябва да почна отначало? tome of fire и water ги имам, но без tome of earth не мога да продължа към undeada.

Author: Zaentz (Sweden), 18-05-2012 17:22
Clover of fortune
Great map.
Stuck!
Where do I find the Clover of fortune?

Kregius writes:
26-07-2013 23:18

Frodo

Frodo has it if you collected it near Hobbiton

Author: Momchil (Bulgaria), 17-05-2012 11:40
Dark Blue Tent
Здравей Валекс
Картата ти е една от най-хубави

Author: Lion (Szekesfehervar, Hungary), 17-05-2012 00:23
Stucked with Gandalf in the Monastery
Hi Vallex,

Could you please help me how to proceed? I am at the monastery with Gandalf, that is opposite Grey heaven castle. I can not move further, because all around are bushes. In one corner there are zounds of greend dragons, but I can not beat them with my current troops and I do not have special magics either. I tried to summon boat at the small lakes and also went back to the sea but either could not summon because there is not enough space for a boat, or if I could the boat stucked and can not move.

Please help! I think this is one of the best and most exciting map I ever played. The only problem is the limited pathways that needs lot of probe to find the way.

thank you,

Lion

Kregius writes:
26-07-2013 23:19

I was stuck there too.

Just enter the monastery to the right and then proceed upwards

Author: Anskar (Norway), 16-05-2012 23:03
Really nice map
very nice job, Vallex :) I think I am doing good so far. I had to use spoilers to find Boots of Levi, but could probably have used spells to find them. First labyrinth was a pain, until I realized I had to start looking for Woodblockers :) Villains and riddles have been quite easy, but I am dreading battling Denethor because of his orb. Second time I had to use spoilers was to find the prison of Faramir, that was the nicest ruse so far IMO :)

Just freed him now, gonna continue playing!

Author: only_me (Rybnik, Poland), 06-05-2012 15:07
Great scenario, but...
Map is great, but for now I am stuck and for sure need help - don't know what to do, can't do nothing... After I released Arwen I went south but passage is blocked with light blue gate. Near Fornost there is monolith, but he is blocked and only Gimli may pass - ok, another way is blocked then. There was also passage which Dark Lord used when chasing me, but it is blocked with purple border gate so also can't get through. To the north there is a way, but I am mssing one cloak so also can't get through. I see also small island with monolith and not upgraded behemoth, but I don't know how to get there - from my coast it is blocked with quest - kill behemoths... I tried to find another way to get there, but I couldn't with the area I know... Also there is passage to Underground near Rivendell, but I didn't see any way there. What I am missing ? What to do now ? I've read that some people claim they finish the game so probably it is playable...

Kregius writes:
26-07-2013 23:25

Had the same problem

Disemble Gandalf's artefact and you get the third cape :D

Author: Gunnar (iceland), 05-05-2012 18:42
frodo to Bree
How to I get him into bree ? im at the gate right next to it and I can't do anything there except open the other border guard and get killed by the nazgul.

please help :)

Author: David (Sweden), 05-05-2012 08:18
Border guard
Thanks for answering Vallex.
I have opened the small tower or whatever that you get to before the two green gates with the balrog in the middle. The gates however cant be opened. And the balrog just stands there. Please help me get through this part cause i realy want to finish this map :)

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 04-05-2012 16:46
To David
There is a border guard that can be opened

Author: David (Sweden), 04-05-2012 12:32
Davs
Hey, I am completely stuck at the Balrog.
I read in previous comments that I should "free" him and he will "suicide" near my castle.. But i dont se how to free him since the gates keeping him prisoner is green keymaster gates. And it realy seems like he havent visited the keymaster.

Author: Anter (Israel), 02-05-2012 22:37
Cant start the map
The game crashes when I try to launch your map. When I try it with SoD, it just crashes without any error (the game stopped working). If I try it with WoG it pops an ERM script error message something that goes like this: "There was an attempt to divide an integer by zero."
I've downloaded the map and placed all the files in the right directories as instructed in the readme file.
Someone can help me diagnose what's wrong?

Author: Standa (Prague), 01-05-2012 00:51
to Fos7eR
I thought u mean light blue. So to the red tent u need to use the teleporter located in the western part of the ocean. U need only summon boat. I hope it helps, otherwise just keep exploring.

Author: Fos7eR (Bulgaria), 30-04-2012 20:59
red tent
I will if i have a waterwalk :D i`he read that there is a place where i can summon a boat is that right, i it`s not please tell where i can learn waterwalk!!!

Author: Standa (Prague), 30-04-2012 18:57
to Byzonoo
Hello, sorry for late reply. I hope u will enjoy the city and if u come with beer, you will be welcomed everywhere :-).

Fos7eR, use waterwalk, stables + boots + gloves and maybe there is a logistics speciality hero, I dnt know.

Author: Fos7eR (Bulgaria), 30-04-2012 17:19
red tent
I have a serious problem how to get the red tent. i can`t see the place where to summon a boat. can anyone help?

Author: byzonoo (romania), 24-04-2012 16:02
Congratulations!
Vallex, I've gotta hand it to you man: You made a thing of beauty!!! I don't even wanna think about how many months you worked on this map. It took me a week real time, 14 months game time and 4000000 saves probably :). I don't know how you came up with all those puzzles but I've never seen anything like it in my 10 years of playing Heroes. Kudos to you!

Author: Dariusz (Poland), 24-04-2012 15:39
answ
To Valexx - I found the way, so ur definitelly right... Thanks for answer though. now trying to find out where's the ring of life and Faramir... lol;)

Author: byzonoo (romania), 23-04-2012 23:17
thank you
this summer I might visit Prague so one beer comin' your way. Staropramen I presume... :)

Author: Standa (Prague), 23-04-2012 23:00
Byzonoo and kabul
I dnt know, I didnt have any problem here. Just waterwalk or use admiral hat. And now 2 beers, please :-).

| 1-30 | ... | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | 331-360 | 361-390 | 391-420 | ... | 511-532 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy